剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
我好像没这么说啊
I don't think I said that, did I?
-别对我说 是他说的 -是
-Not to me. It was him. -Yeah.
拜托 她绝对越来越靠近
Come on now. She's definitely getting closer.
-好耶 -对 上啊
-Yes! -Yeah, do it!
快瞧 嘿 内特
Now, look at that. Hey, Nate.
-吹两声 -是
-Hit me two times, will ya? -Yeah.
嘿 山姆 等等 嘿
Hey, Sam! Hold up! Hey!
听着 亲爱的 传球时要踢远一点
Look, baby, when you make that pass, you gotta put some grass under it.
让丹尼去追球
Make Dani chase it down
像在拥挤的停车场追幼儿
like it's a loose toddler in a busy parking lot.
你觉得你能踢得更好 你行你上
You think you can do better? Come here and do it then.
喂 别生气 哥们
Oy! Easy, bruv.
不…没关系 山姆是对的
No, no, no. That's okay. Sam's right.
你们在这个球场上做的一切
There ain't nothing going on out here on this field
我本人都无法做得更好
that I can do better than any of y'all.
除非你们开始玩“吉米巴菲特歌♥词接龙”
Unless you break into a game of "finish that Jimmy Buffett lyric."
那我就会扭转局面 夺得头筹
Then I'll be changing your latitudes and attitudes left, right and center.
你…嘿 山姆
You-- Hey, Sam.
-我只是想帮球队做到更好 -得了吧
-I'm just tryin' to help the team here. -Bullshit.
好吧
Okay.
我去看看到底是怎么了
I'm gonna see what that's all about here real quick.
他通常不是这样 所以…
He's not normally like this, you know, so…
看来山姆不喜欢吉米巴菲特
I guess Sam doesn't like Jimmy Buffett.
谁是吉米巴菲特
Who's Jimmy Buffett?
不是吧
Really?
嘿 山姆 别走这么快 嘿 你有什么话要说吗
Hey. Sam! Slow down. Hey, you got something you wanna talk about?
没有
No.
真的 感觉你有心事
Really? It seems like you got something on your mind.
比如“我对一件神秘的事情感到生气
Something like, "I'm angry about a mysterious thing
所以我要骂骂粗口”
so I'm gonna do some cussing now."
我确实很生气
I mean, I am angry.
我确实说了粗口 每次说出口我都后悔
And I did cuss, and every time I do, I regret it.
因为人们说粗口
'Cause people say cuss words
往往是因为他们不知道 如何准确地表达感受
when they don't know the right ones to use to express themselves.
除了伯尼麦克
Except Bernie Mac.
他说粗口的技巧炉火纯青 就如黄色之于梵高
He uses them like van Gogh uses yellow. You know, effectively.
-来 说出来吧 -我不敢相信你要让杰米
-Come on, talk to me. -I can't believe you're bringing Jamie
-回球队 -什么
-back to the team. -What?
我看到推特上有你和他的照片
I saw the picture of you and him on Twitter.
山姆 推特上什么疯狂的东西都有
Oh, Sam, there's a bunch of crazy stuff on Twitter.
还有人为我的胡须开了个账号♥
Heck, someone made an account for my mustache.
杰米走后 更衣室发生过多少次斗殴
How many locker room punch-ups have we had since Jamie's been gone?
-零次 -零次
-None. -None.
我们赢球了吗 没有 但我们会赢的
Have we won yet? No, but we will.
我有信心 你没有吗
I believe that. Don't you?
只因为杰米能进球 不意味着他有资格进球队
Just because Jamie can score goals doesn't mean he deserves to be here.
从没有哪个队友像杰米那样 让我感觉那么沮丧
No teammate has ever made me feel as bad about myself as Jamie did.
-山姆 我懂你对他的愤怒 -不是他
-Sam, I understand your anger towards him. -It's not him.
我气的是你
I'm mad at you.
你甚至都没和我们说这件事
You didn't even talk to us about it.
说实话 山姆 我不觉得有什么好说的
Honestly, Sam, I didn't think there was anything to talk about.
我告诉杰米他不能回来
I told Jamie it wasn't gonna happen.
-现在我有点尴尬了 -肯定的
-Now I feel awkward. -I bet.
大家是不是都看见我愤而离场…
Did everybody see me when I stomped off--
不 谁都没看到 拜托 哥们 大家都看到了
No, no one saw that. Yeah, man! Everyone saw that. Come on.
他们当然看到了
Of course they did.
教练 真抱歉
Coach, I'm so sorry.
没事的 山姆
It's okay, Sam, all right?
你是球队的领袖 我希望你有话直说
You are a leader on this team. I want you to speak your mind.
谢谢
Thank you.
我父亲说每次他在电视上看到你
You know, my father says every time he sees you on TV,
他会为我来这里而感到开心
he's very happy that I am here.
因为有你为我保驾护航 我可以放心
That I'm in safe hands with you.
这话对我的意义深重
Well, that means a lot.
谢谢你
I appreciate that.
不过我还是要罚你跑圈 好吗
You know I still gotta make you run a bunch of laps, right?
-我正希望如此 -好的 去吧
-I was hoping you would. -Okay. Get going.
-谢谢 -是
-Thank you. -Yes.
-处理得很好 泰德 -老天爷
-Very well handled, Ted. -Gee…
谢谢 希金斯
Thank you, Higgins.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
抱歉 你通常怎么画睫毛
Sorry. What do you usually do with your lashes?
我完全不碰
I leave them the fuck alone.
不好意思
'Scuse me.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hey. -Hi.
我想看看你的情况如何
I wanted to see how it was going.
杰米卡拉格给我送了花
Jamie Carragher sent me flowers.
(欢迎加入天空体育台大家庭 杰米赠)
我们踢球时憎恨对方
We fucking despised each other when we played,
现在他竟然给我送花
now he's sending me flowers.
他怎么知道我喜欢白色兰花
How the fuck does he know I love white orchids?
宝贝 感到紧张很正常
Babe, it's only natural to be a bit nervous.
我不紧张 没什么好怕的
I'm not nervous. There's nothing scary about this.
电视上没有防守
There's no defense in TV.
那是为什么
Well, what is it then?
只是…如果我…
It's just-- What if--
如果大家都觉得我很烂呢
What if everyone thinks I'm shit?
你什么时候在乎过别人的想法
Since when do you care what people think?
你可是罗伊肯特
You're Roy fucking Kent.
肯特先生 准备好了
Ready for Mr. Kent.
我得挂断了 谢谢你
I gotta go. Thank you.
加油 罗伊
Kill 'em. Roy-o!
-很荣幸能请你来上节目 罗伊 -随便
-Glad to have you on the show, Roy. -Whatever.
还是那个罗伊肯特
Same old Roy Kent.
嘿 罗伊 请别太激动 好吗
Hey, Roy, try not to get too emotional, yeah?
五秒后开始
And we're on in five seconds.
四、三、二
Four, three, two.
(吉列赞助《足球星期六》)
好惊险的一场比赛 曼联1比0击败切尔西
What a match! Manchester United beat Chelsea 1-nil
导致切尔西从欧冠出局
in a result that drops Chelsea out of the European places
曼联暂时跻身前三
and lands United in the top three, for now.
克里斯 这样的结果
Chris, was this a case
算是曼联的胜利还是切尔西的失败
where United won the match or that Chelsea lost it?
曼联在最后30分钟的表现势不可挡
United just had that extra sharpness in the final third,
但我认为两队的发挥都很棒
but I thought both teams played really well.
-乔治 你认为呢 -势均力敌的苦战
-George? -A real even battle.
这才叫精彩的足球比赛
You know, it's football at its finest.
前切尔西传奇球员罗伊肯特也加入了我们
Roy Kent, ex-Chelsea legend joins us.
欢迎你 罗伊
Welcome, Roy.
好 你的看法是
Right, what did you think?
你的前球队表现出色吗
Did your former club play well?
不 我觉得他们踢得烂透了
No. I thought they played like shit.
必须要向观众道歉
Our apologies to the viewing audience.
罗伊肯特的用词比较尖酸
Roy Kent with some salty language.
你能详细解释一下吗 罗伊
Would you care to elaborate, Roy?
好的 切尔西今天踢得烂透了
All right. Chelsea was shit today.
烂得惊人
They were shocking.
看他们踢球根本想不到他们是主场
Watching them, you'd never know they were playing at home.
他们太胆怯 对曼联太尊重了
They were too timid. They were too respectful of United.
他们很幸运 没有输个三、四分 甚至十分
They were lucky they didn't lose by three or four or ten.
这话颇苛刻啊 罗伊 曼联最近的势头很劲
That's harsh, Roy. United's been on a good run recently.
谁在乎他们啊 克里斯
Who gives a shit, Chris?
这不是踢得战战兢兢的借口
That's no excuse to play like you're afraid of 'em.
你可以从他们的脸上看出可悲的恐惧
You could see it in their faces: abject terror.
就像孩子们排队去见 爱毛手毛脚的圣诞老人
Like children waiting in line for the handsy Father Christmas.
穿着那身队服就要昂头挺胸 否则就别穿
Have some fucking pride in your shirt or don't fucking wear it.
罗伊肯特 你真是个传奇
Roy Kent, you fucking legend!
-这才对嘛 -我欣赏他的直率
-I mean, that is how you do it! -I enjoy his candor.
再次为罗伊说的几乎每一个词道歉
Again, we apologize for almost every word Roy just said.
(#罗伊肯特)
希金斯 作为钻石狗的创办人之一
Higgins, as a founding member of the Diamond Dogs,
看到你在楼里四处徘徊 我们汪星人感到很难过
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表