剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
but I ain't used to being around dead people.
我受影响了 在情绪上 你明白吗
It just-- It did something to me, emotionally, you know?
但仍然…我不该那么做 那是错的
But I still-- I shouldn't have done it, and it was wrong,
我希望你知道我尊重你
but I just need you to know that I respect you,
我尊重基莉 也尊重你们的感情
and I respect Keeley, and I respect your relationship,
我再也不会做那种事了
and I will never ever do anything like that ever again.
该死
Fuck!
抱歉 你们进来时我僵住了
Sorry. I kind of froze when you two came in here,
我不知道该做什么
and I just didn't know what to do.
好吧
All right.
不 听起来确实很有帮助 充满同情心
Yeah, no, it definitely sounds both helpful and compassionate.
但我觉得
But I don't think that
你主持拉索教练和 著名心理医生的心理咨♥询♥
you moderating a session between Coach Lasso and a celebrity psychiatrist
不是此刻最好的选择
is the best move right now.
他的所有注意力都在布伦特福德比赛上
All his attention is on Brentford.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
去死吧 皮尔斯摩根
Fuck you, Piers Morgan.
我的老天爷
Holy fucking shit!
天
Oh, my…
围过来
Circle up!
谢谢 教练
Thank you, Coach.
嗨
Hey, fellas.
开始之前 我想和你们谈一谈
Before we get started here, I wanted to talk to y'all about
今早你们在报纸上读的报道
the article you saw in the paper this morning.
其实你们应该是在手♥机♥上读的
Actually, y'all probably saw it on your phones.
我仍然订报纸 因为
I still get the paper, 'cause, well,
无法把手♥机♥上的漫画剪下来
you can't cut cartoons out of a phone, right?
对 但你可以截屏然后发出去
Yeah, but you can screenshot them and text them.
这是版权侵犯 哥们
That's copyright infringement, bruv.
-这样啊 -我明白你的话 佐豪
I hear you, Zoreaux,
但截屏画面没法挂在冰箱上
but you can't hang a screenshot on a fridge either.
我的冰箱有内置电视
My refrigerator has a television.
对 我的好像也是同款
I think I have the same one.
-我买♥♥的地方是… -重点是
-I bought it-- -The point is,
你们从某处得知了一件事
y'all found out about something from somewhere,
但其实你们应该先从我这里得知它
when you should've found out about it from me first.
我选择不告诉你们 这很愚蠢
But I chose not to tell y'all, and that was dumb.
各位 我们每一天都在做各种选择
You know, fellas, we make a lot of choices in our lives every single day,
从“我真的要吃 一种名为希腊式酸奶的东西吗 ”
ranging from, "Am I really about to eat something called Greek yogurt?"
到“我应该离开家人 去地球另一边工作吗 ”
To, "Should I leave my family and take a job halfway around the world?"
我选择不对你们坦诚 这不是好的选择
Me choosing not to be forthright with y'all, that was a bad choice.
但我不能浪费时间 懊悔过去的选择
But I can't be wasting time wishing for a do-over on all that.
因为选择不是那样的 对 先生
'Cause that ain't how choices work. No, sir. No.
那个选择和我的芝加哥公牛球迷外套
That choice, and my Chicago Bulls Starter jacket
我大二时让詹妮尔罗德斯借走的那件
that I let Janelle Rhodes borrow my sophomore year 'cause
因为她把番茄酱洒在自己身上 看起来像是中枪了
she spilled ketchup all over herself, and it looked like she'd been shot,
这两样东西是我无法收回的
those are two things I ain't getting back.
因为每一个选择都是一次机会
'Cause every choice is a chance, fellas.
我没有给自己一个机会 去努力与你们建立信任
And I didn't give myself the chance to build further trust with y'all.
用伟大的加州洛杉矶大学 篮球教练约翰欧比旺甘道夫的话来说
To quote the great UCLA college basketball coach, John Obi-Wan Gandalf,
“先生们 我们的选择远比我们的能力
"It is our choices, gentlemen, that show what we truly are,
更能展现真实的自我”
far more than our abilities."
我希望你们原谅我所做的事
Now, I hope y'all can forgive me for what I've done.
因为我绝对不希望
'Cause I sure as heck wouldn't want
你们任何人对我隐瞒什么
any of y'all to hold anything back with me.
-不 教练 我们支持你 -我们支持你 教练
-Nah, we got you, Coach. We got you. -We got you, Coach.
对 没事的 老大
Yeah, no problem, gaffer.
我们找到内鬼后
And when we sniff out the rat,
请允许我们用塞满肥皂的袜子 塞进那人的胸膛和腹部
permission to take socks full of soap to their stomach and chest?
我们会找到他 狠狠揍他
We're gonna find 'em and fuck 'em up!
-对 -我们会杀了他
-Yeah! -We'll kill him!
跟着钱走
Follow the money!
不 各位 听我说 我不能让这种想法生肝发牙
No, fellas, look. I'm gonna nip that talk in the butt right now.
“生根发芽” 不是“生肝发牙”
It's "bud" not "butt," Coach.
是吗 因为是说花朵
It is? 'Cause of flowers, right?
园艺学的比喻
Horticulture, baby!
这样比较说得通 谢谢指正
That makes more sense. I appreciate that. Thank you.
听着 先生们 我们需要专注于 更有建设性的东西
No, look, gentlemen. I want us to focus on something a little bit more productive,
比如练习伟大的内特的伪九号♥战术
like working on Nate the Great's false nine.
-听起来如何 好的 -是 好的
-How's that sound? Okay, good. -Yes. Yeah.
开始前还有什么问题吗
Okay, anybody got any questions before we get started?
-我有个问题 -是 杰米 请说
-Yeah, I got one. -Yeah, Jamie, what do you got?
那边的东西要怎么办
What are we gonna do with that fucking thing there?
是 问得好
Yeah, that's a good point. Okay.
这样好了 我们去北区
Well, tell you what, let's all head to the north field,
如果你们快点 就可以算是今天的有氧运动
and if you guys hustle, that'll count as our cardio for today, yeah?
快跑 快…
Scram! Whistle! Whistle!
请进
Come in.
这是怎么回事
What's this?
这是《吉祥物偶像大赛:半决赛》
This is Mascot Idol: Semifinals.
我们的新吉祥物将从这两位参赛者中诞生
One of these two contestants will be our new mascot.
会是梅西灰狗还是蒂娜菲狗呢
Will it be Macy Greyhound or Tina Feyhound?
可爱 它们都来自白金汪宫
Are they all from Barkingham Palace?
对
Yep.
坎贝尔小姐是收♥容♥所♥负责人
Miss Campbell here runs the shelter.
伦敦的优质全女性狗养殖场 苏西坎贝尔 很高兴认识你
London's premier all-female dog breeder. Suzi Campbell. Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我是你的铁杆粉丝
Huge fan.
这样啊 谢谢
Oh, thanks.
铁杆粉丝
Huge fan.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在是不是不方便
Is now a bad time?
不会 可以给我们一点时间吗
No. Could you give us a minute, please?
好 没问题
Sure.
天啊
Wow.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
遇到什么烦心事吗
Something wrong?
其实 是遇到了爽心事
Actually, something is incredibly right.
给伴伴提供资金的机构
The money people that back Bantr,
想为我投资开设属于我的公♥关♥公♥司♥
they wanna finance me opening my own PR firm.
天啊
Oh, my God!
很惊喜吧
I know, right?
我需要建议
I need some advice.
你找我谈 而不是泰德或罗伊 我受宠若惊
I'm flattered that you came to me instead of Ted or Roy.
他们在训练
They're at training.
还有瑞贝卡
Well, instead of Rebecca then.
我最不敢告诉的人是她
She's the one I'm afraid of telling.
我很高兴自己在名单上
I'm happy to be on the list.
我很怕
I'm scared.
听着 这很正常
Well, look. That is perfectly natural.
当老板是很吓人的事
It can be terrifying becoming a boss.
不 我怕的是告诉瑞贝卡我要离开
No. I'm scared of telling Rebecca I'm leaving.
有道理 因为她让人心生敬畏
Oh, right. Because she's so intimidating.
不 她是我最好的朋友之一
No. She's one of my best friends.
说得没错 而你的离开
Oh, yes. Yes, yes, yes. And you leaving would be
是一场通常只有希腊神话 才会出现的惊人背叛
a betrayal on a level usually reserved for Greek mythology.
不
No.
我只是不想显得自己不知感恩
I just-- I don't want to appear like I'm not grateful
她在这里为我提供了如此难得的机会
for the amazing opportunity she's given me here.
基莉 好的导师会希望你开创新人生
Keeley, a good mentor hopes you will move on.
伟大的导师则知道你一定会做到
A great mentor knows you will.
我喜欢这句话
I like that.
是吗 我刚刚编的
Yeah? Just made it up.
天啊
Wow.
我告诉艾德文阿库佛 我会在周日比赛后给他答案
I told Edwin Akufo I would give him my answer after the match on Sunday.
这是否意味着你已经做了决定
Does this mean you've made a decision?
是的
I think so.
-如何 -我不知道
Yes? I don't know.
傻子才不去呢 对吧
I'd be crazy not to go, right?
山姆 你想得太多了 放松
Samuel, you're overthinking this. Relax.
别试图找到答案 让答案找到你
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表