剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
我们所创造的
what we've created...
你们知道的
uh, it... you know, it
有时感觉像是一个产品
might feel like a product sometimes because...
因为我们有工资拿
y'know, we're takin' home paychecks,
而且我们整天坐在办公桌前
and we're at our desks all day, but...
我的意思是 你们知道
I mean, you know, you know,
你们不知道也不会坐在这儿
you wouldn't be here if you didn't know...
但我们所创造的不止这些
it's more than that.
这不只是个产品
It's about more than that, it's, um...
这比我们想象的要大
it's bigger than us, and...
总之 继续加油干
anyway, just keep up the good work. Okay...
所以我们就是杀人凶手了对吗 就这样了吗
So, we're basically murderers, right? I mean, that's it?
我要是告诉你在这场混乱中
Well, what if I told you that through all this mess,
我们损失了一半的用户
losing half our users and being quietly responsible
并且对1400名无辜民众的死负责
for the deaths of 1,400 innocent people,
但还有大型的投资商
that there's still a major financier
想给我们B轮投资
who's interested in granting us our next round.
几小时前 萨吉诺公♥司♥被爆出存在
Big story on the boy's club culture at Saginaw
很严重的调戏女性员工行为
just broke a couple hours ago...
官司就要打上门了
the lawsuits are coming,
客户们分成两派
and the clients are dropping left and right.
他们需要新成员
They need fresh blood.
塔克终于给我回电♥话♥了
Tucker finally called me back
明天他想一起开个会
and he wants to meet tomorrow.
这场曝光 是你...
That story... was that something that...
是你安排的吗
did you?
天呐 我的上帝 谢谢
Holy shit! Oh, my God, thank you!
抱歉 我不...
I'm-I'm sorry. I don't...
我为你骄傲 我很骄傲
I'm just proud of you. I'm just proud, uh...
-明天吗 -明天
- Tomorrow? - Tomorrow.
-你父亲知道吗 -不知道
- Um, what... does your dad know? - Uh, no.
就像我说的 他们需要新成员
No, like I said, they need fresh blood.
好吧 我...
Okay, I, uh,
-我应该开始写新的演讲稿 -好
- I should get on writing a new pitch. - Okay.
好 好好
Okay, um... okay, okay.
这不仅是一个应用 不仅是一个网站
"It's more than an app, it's more than a network..."
这不仅是一个应用 不仅是一个网站
"It's more than an app, it's more than a network,
不仅只是一家科技公♥司♥
it's more than a tech company.
你知道你在投资什么吗 不对
You know what you're investing in?" Nope.
你投资的是地球的未来
"What you're investing in is the future of... planet Earth."
不能这样说
Don't do that.
在接下来的十年里大家会谈论它
"People are gonna talk about this in 10 years.
二十年里 你的孩子会在学校里学到它
"In 20 years, your kids are gonna learn about it in school.
就像我们现在教孩子一样
"...the same way we tell our kids now...
在接下来的二十年里
...in 20 years...
二十年里 它会...
in 20 years, it's gonna be..."
别着急 小白脸
Take your time, South Beach.
我等着呢
I'll wait.
来 我扶着你
Okay, come here, I got you.
别打了
Stop.
你没大事
You good.
我打完了
I'm finished.
你可以再报♥警♥抓我
You welcome to call the unis on me again.
我这次供不出来人了
I got nobody else left to roll on,
他们这次终于能合法地拘捕我了
so they prolly put me away, legit this time.
但是如果阿♥拉♥克网没我的份
But, if ArakNet off the table for me,
我不如告诉大家碎蛋的事
I might as well tell everybody about Broken Egg.
你这把戏挺精明的
That was some clever-ass shit you pulled.
你干的时候要是告诉我
I wish you woulda told me when you did,
我还能觉得你厉害
I'da given you mad props.
一百万个账户被黑了
One million accounts hacked.
这就像 一百万条重罪
Damn, that's, like, one million felonies right there.
这就是你所说的 "同归于尽"
This what you call "Mutually assured destruction."
是不是这样
Ain't that some shit?
割草机坏了吗
Problems with the lawnmower, bruh?
怎么样啊老兄
What dey do, fam?
你怎么样啊 兄弟
Oh, what dey do? What dey do?
-孩子怎么样 -不听话
- How the kids, bro? - They ain't straight,
但是他们挺好的
but they good, they good.
你这院子收拾得挺好啊 我喜欢
I swear you got this yard lookin' right. I like that.
-只是试着改变 -我明白
- You know, trying, bro. - I hear that,
我懂你 兄弟
dog, I hear that. I hear that.
帮我给坦和埃尔丝带个好
Look here, man. Tell Tam and Elsie I say "What's up?"
与此同时 洛杉矶医院依旧充满了
Meanwhile, Los Angeles hospitals are still overflowing
被毒气影响的患者
with those stricken ill by the toxic gas.
尽管距第一次爆♥炸♥已经好几天了
Thousands of people still suffering symptoms
成千上万的病人仍承受着毒气带来的病痛
relating to the exposure even days after the initial blast.
症状包括呼吸困难
Symptoms include difficulty breathing,
皮肤灼伤感 甚至痉挛
burns on the skin, even seizures...
不止洛杉矶的人如此
...not only for the people of Los Angeles,
全国也是一样
but for our entire nation.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-怎么了 -我的朋友罗纳德来了一趟
- What happened? - My friend, Ronald, came by.
尼克 我们约好了萨吉诺的人
Nick, we have Saginaw in a couple hours.
-你不能这样子过去 -没事
- And you can't go looking like that. - It's okay.
罗纳德总是这样去开会
Ronald goes to meetings like this all the time.
说真的 尼克 不能这样去
Seriously, Nick, there's just no way.
我们说服他们就行了 他们会理解的
We'll just have to push, okay? They'll understand.
这笔投资我们双方都需要
They need this as much as we do.
你这样我们说服不了
No, we can't push.
我是首席执行官 你不能不带我
You can't go without me, I'm CEO, so.
我们有两个首席执行官
We have two CEOs.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
罗纳德
Ronald?!
你要和那个疯子一起去
You're gonna go with this fucking maniac?!
-我没得选 -绝对不行
- I don't have a choice. - No! No!
这个决定必须要经我同意
I... no, you can't make that decision without me,
我不同意
I forbid it.
-我不同意 -把冰敷上 难看死了
- I forbid it! - Keep icing your face. You look like shit.
我要出席会议
I'm going to that meeting.
你要是想让生意黄了就去吧
Okay, you can come if you want to blow it.
快吃 宝贝 我们马上就出发了
Eat a little faster, baby, 'cause we gotta go soon.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
什么好运
For what?
说就是了
Just wish me luck!
祝你好运
Good luck.
你还要再过一遍吗 背出来听听
You wanna run it a couple times? Just, hear it out loud.
不用了 这个稿子不适合我
Nah, I don't work like that.
我得发自内心
Shit's gotta come from the heart.
好吧
Okay, right...
你不信我吗
What, you don't trust me?
没有 我当然相信你
What? No, of course I do.
-我相信 -那就好
- I do. - Okay then.
说出来还挺有意思
You know what I think is funny?
几天前你还在坐牢
Couple days ago, you were in jail.
而现在你要给我们争取B轮融♥资♥
And now, you're pitching to secure a massive Series B.
这就是美国啊
America, right?
这就是美国
Fuckin' America.
你没事吧
You all right?
搜索 萨吉诺投资公♥司♥
好了 打起点精神 他们来了
All right, look sharp, here we go.
您好 您好 一路上还顺利吧
Oh shit. Hi, hi, hi. How you doin'?
-幸会 -幸会
- Nice to see you. - Nice to see you.
-您好 请坐 -幸会
- How you doin', man? Have a seat. - Good to see you.
-感谢您能过来 -麦克去哪了
- Great, thanks for comin'. - Where's, uh, where's Mike?
-您是说尼克吗 -就是他
- Nick? - That's right, yes.
尼克呢 他在哪
Where's Nick? Where's that guy?
尼克 尼克 记住了
Nick, uh, Nick, Nick, Nick.
我揍了他一顿 他来不成了
I had to whoop his ass. He ain't gonna make it.
我们有一点分歧
We had a little disagreement.
他嘴唇被我打破了 眼睛也肿了
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表