剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
这些人都是谁
Who all those people?
他们是新员工
Those are our new hires.
新员工
New hires?
受雇于
Hired by...
-我们 -没错
- ...us. - Correct.
拿什么付工资
Paid with what, exactly?
小熊软糖吗
Gummy Bears?
我们连软糖都没有
We ain't got those
因为我们都没钱给厨房♥买♥♥食材
cause we can't even afford to restock the damn kitchen.
你凭什么认为我们能负担得起
How in the hell you think we gonna pay for...
六个新员工
six new hires?
公正地讲
Well, in fairness, uh,
上周我们裁掉了20名员工
we cut 20 employees from the payroll last week.
所以空出来一些资金
So, that freed up some funds.
不是我们裁员 尼克
We ain't cut shit, Nick,
是他们辞职了 因为我们付不起工资
they walked 'cause we wasn't payin' em.
你还让他们披星戴月地干活
And 'cause you were working them to the damn ground for free.
杰瑞知道这件事吗
Does Jerry know about this?
杰瑞要是知道这事
Cause there ain't no way
他不可能这么冷静
Jerry knows about this, and he cool with it.
不 杰瑞他知道
Well, no. Jerry-- Jerry knows. He, uh...
其实 他辞职了
He quit, actually.
不对 是我解雇了他
That's not true, I fired him.
解雇有点太难听了
Um, firing-- firing, that's harsh.
我没有解雇他 我是这么说的
I didn't really fire him. What I said was,
如果你不喜欢我们这里做的事
"If you're not comfortable with what we're doing here,
你就可以回家了 我们会理解你
you can go home, and we'll understand."
我不能这么做 我受不了
I can't do this, man. I can't go on this way,
你想一个人管理公♥司♥
you tryna run shit without me.
我没想一个人做什么
I'm not trying to run anything without you.
你做了 尼克
Yes you are, Nick,
你甚至不想听我的管理政策
you wouldn't even hear my policing idea--
我想把这家公♥司♥从崩溃的边缘拉回来
I'm trying to save this company from the brink of disaster.
我似乎是唯一一个在干活的人
Which, I seem to be the only one doing anything about.
如果没有新员工 我没法发布"唯我"
I cannot launch SELF without those new hires!
你只是在做你该做的事
You just tryin' do like you always do
并且试着挽回你自己的荣誉
and try to save all the goddamn glory for yourself.
我做的事对我们大家都好
I'm trying to do what is best for all of us!
没事的 他们经常这样
It's okay, they-- they do this a lot.
没关系 继续干活吧
It's fine, just keep working.
我本以为在打破阿♥拉♥克网的黄金规定之前
I would've thought my co-CEO would've asked me
我的联合执行总裁会来询问我的意见
before breaking the golden rule of Araknet.
那是特殊情况 兄弟
Unique situation, bruh.
干扰网站 装作无所不能
Interfering with the network, uh, playing God--
这比你这混♥蛋♥所理解的要复杂一点
It's a little more complicated than your ass might understand.
经营一家成功的科技公♥司♥也很复杂
So is running a successful tech company!
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
它已经挂牌出♥售♥很长时间了
Yeah, it's been on the market a while now.
真的吗
You don't say.
它很有潜力
Well, it's a lot of potential.
我们可以把它建成高尔夫球场
You know, we could, uh, keep it a golf course,
或者别的什么
or whatever.
这里离海有1.6公里 哈吉
It's a mile from the ocean, Haggie.
世道变了 维斯
Well, the game's changed, Wes.
你以前经常去的地方 它们...
I mean, those places you used to move around. They--
我想它们已经超出了你的承受范围
I think they're out of your price range.
这里是...
Well, look, it's a...
这里可以被开♥发♥成住♥宅♥
it's a great residential op.
高端发展 远离城市
Premium development, a getaway from the city.
多少钱
So, how much?
9.5亿美元
Nine and a half.
好吧 我们干吧
All right, let's do it.
我能问你个事吗
Hey, can I ask you somethin'?
不能
No.
记得金融犯罪执法网吗
Remember FinCEN?
听着 他们现在正在处罚所有人
Listen, they're coming down on everybody right now,
尤其是这种交易
especially deals like this,
非常难办 你不想惹他们吧
really hard, you don't want to mess with them, yeah?
如果我们要重操旧业
I mean, if we're gonna do the-- thing that we used to do,
说实话 我们要慢慢来
honestly, we gotta take our time
我们要...
We gotta...
我们要小心翼翼
we gotta tread light.
我们得想想怎么转移资金
We gotta think about how we're moving the money.
-把钱分成几份 -哈吉 我爱你
- Want to parcel it out. - Haggie, Haggie, I love you.
不要管我的事
Keep your nose out of my business.
你想得到佣金吗 那就搞定这笔交易
You want to make a commission? Make the sale.
越快越好
And do it fast.
看着 准备好了吗
Mira. Listo?
好了
Si.
这是阿尔巴一号♥主要的供电系统
没错
我们需要在这里跑一个补丁
阿尔贝托负责收尾
可以
埃内斯托今晚会去那里跑补丁
专家
Oy, Perito.
检查中
怎么回事
没有人
没人过来
好了 搞定
把这个给埃内斯托
阿尔贝托 过来
我们需要准备S-Net来增加带宽
是这个和这个吗
是的 我们走
好了吗
准备好启动了吗
启动
加载中
你们在运行吗
阿尔贝托 过来
加载中
很好 很好 很好
Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
加载成功
棒
Boom.
是的 是的 是的
Ay-ay-ay!
伊兹·莫拉莱斯万岁
Izzy Morales! Izzy Morales!
是梅佐先生吗
Mr. Mezza?
怎么了
Yes?
特别探员 瑞贝卡·斯卓德
Special Agent Rebecca Stroud.
-好吧 你好 -你还好吗 赛尔
- Ok-- hello. - Doin' okay there, Sal?
我只是得了重感冒
Yeah, I just got a bad cold, you know.
你在跟踪我吗
Were you following me?
你真聪明
You're a smart kid.
家长是移♥民♥ 自己挣了奖学金
Immigrant parents, you got yourself a scholarship.
家里的第一个大学生 你爱你的国家
The first college grad in your family. You love your country.
他们一定很以你为傲
They must be real proud of you.
所以你为什么去阿♥拉♥克网工作
So, why'd you choose Araknet
而不去其他的主流技术公♥司♥呢
out of all the other major tech outfits?
我不知道 我只是...
I--I don't know, I just...
因为它很酷吗
'Cause it was cool?
是的 可能是这个原因
Yeah. Yeah, maybe it could be.
很好 它们很酷 而且你想变酷
That's fine, they are cool. And you wanted to be cool.
但是你知道什么更酷吗
But you know what's even cooler?
为我工作
Workin' for me.
国安局吗 官方的国安局吗
Uh, like NSA? Like, official NSA?
最后会来国安局工作
Eventually, yes, but I need you
但在这之前你要留在阿♥拉♥克网一段时间
to hold on to that job you got
你懂我的意思吗
at Araknet for a little bit longer, if you catch my drift.
我不会美化这份差事
And, um, not gonna sugar-coat it,
这会很有压力
it's--it's gonna be stressful.
你和我要制订一个通讯协议
I mean, you and I'd have to work out a communication protocol,
然后你要回去工作
and then you'd have to return to work
假装我们本次对话从未发生过
like this conversation never even happened.
-好吧 -答应了
- Okay... - Okay?
好的 忘掉"普通"吧
Yeah. Hey, forget the generic.
你需要真格的
You need the real deal.
保持联♥系♥
Be in touch.
你好 我是西摩·海格铎
Hey, this is Seymour Haggadorn.
我现在不能接电♥话♥
I can't come to the phone right now,
所以请留言 我会打给你
so please leave a message, and I'll get back to you.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表