剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
你好 我是西摩·海格铎
Hey, this is Seymour Haggadorn.
我现在不能接电♥话♥
I can't come to the phone right now,
所以请留言
so please leave a message
你好 我是西摩·海格铎
Hey, this is Seymour Haggadorn.
我现在不能接电♥话♥
I can't come to the phone--
你好 我是西摩·海...
Hey, this is Seymour Ha--
你好 我是西...
Hey, this is Sey--
留下过夜吗
你说呢
可以啊
如果你想的话
费尔 怎么了
你能告诉我怎么了吗
我收到了何塞的短♥信♥ 他看到你和迭戈在一起
-你和他睡了吗 -没有
当然没有
那你为什么和他在一起
现在的生活对你来说还不够吗
搞什么
你是伊莎贝尔·莫拉莱斯吗
对不起 伊兹
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
你在这里做什么
回去吧
回去找你的家人
他们肯定非常想你
告诉我...
谁是你的海外联♥系♥人
我自己一个人
你是一位美国公民
不要逼我这么做
我只是想帮忙
拜托 快开门 哈吉
Come on, open the door, Haggie.
我看到你的车停在那儿了 快点
I see your stupid car parked out front. Come on!
你没有回我电♥话♥
You're not answering my calls.
我给你发短♥信♥ 我给你打电♥话♥
I'm sending you text messages, I'm callin' you.
这笔交易现在应该已经完成了
This deal should have gone through by now,
但是我站在这里 感觉有人整了我
but I'm standin' here, I'm feelin' like somebody fucked me.
哈吉 你是不是整了我
Haggie? Did you fuck me?
你整了你自己 维斯
You fucked yourself, Wes.
我告诉过你不能这么快行动
I told you that was too much to move so fast.
金融犯罪执法网拿下了整个项目
FinCEN jumped all over it.
你跟你的金融顾问说过吗
You talked to your guy, right? Your finance guy?
我说了 他也觉得是个烂主意
I did, he thought it was a bad idea, too.
所以你为什么不听他的
So, why didn't you listen to him?
你说要越快越好 你说要一气呵成
You said it "Had to be fast, it had to be all at once."
是你没有听我的
You didn't listen to me.
你弄丢了我所有的钱 别用这种口气跟我说话
Don't take that tone with me after you lost all my money.
我没有弄丢你的钱 是你自己弄丢的
I didn't lose your money, Wes, you lost your money!
也许我对某些事感到抱歉
And, hey, hey, maybe I'd feel
但是你知道吗
sorry for you or something, but you know what?
或许都是你应得的
Maybe you deserve this, huh?
或许这就是你多年来利用他人的下场
Maybe this is what you get after years of using people.
欺负人的下场
Bullying people!
你以为我喜欢握不紧拳头的生活吗
You think I liked going through life without able to make a fist?
好好看看 看到了吗 握不紧拳头
Hey, look at this! Look at this! Huh? See? See? No fist!
握不紧拳头
No fist!
你居然觉得这很有趣
And you thought that shit was funny.
什么样的反♥社♥会♥者
What kinda sociopath
会觉得拿叉子插别人很有趣
thinks it's funny to stick a fork in someone?!
对了 是你
Oh, that's right, you.
就是你 因为你
You do, because you,
你是一个悲伤的 傲慢的自大狂
you are a sad, arrogant, megalomaniac.
你知道吗 与其在这里指责我
You know what? Maybe instead of...
你不如回家
jumping all over me, you should just go on home,
在镜子里好好照照自己
and take a good, hard look in the mirror,
你早该这么做
Why don't you do that?
问题是 在推出新产品之前
The thing is, before you launch your product out there,
-你要对其作出承诺 -当然
- you gotta commit to it. - Absolutely.
你得有耐心
You gotta have patience,
有献身精神 你不能让你的用户失望
dedication, you cannot let your users down.
没错 我听说
Right, right, I mean, I heard
他们在"唯我"软件上研究了好几周
they worked on the SELF app for, what, a couple weeks?
好像两个月了吧 什么都没研究出来
I mean, two months, maybe? I mean, that's nothing.
-你还好吗 -这就像他们...
- You okay? - It's almost like they went...
我很好
I'm fine.
确实 尽管...
...exactly, it's though...
用户分布图
所以 是100万个新用户吗
So, that's a million new users?
几乎100万了
Almost a million.
大部分都是新用户
Most of those on day one.
我们还是能达标的
We could still catch.
都一周了 老兄
It's been a week, bro.
玛拉的活动还在持续升温
Mara's campaign's still ramping up.
人们还没看到呢
People haven't seen it yet.
尼克 事情很清楚了
Nick, awareness is solid.
点击量还不错
The click-through numbers are good.
但大家就是不下载
People just aren't downloading it.
我觉得结束了
I think it's over.
不 还没有结束
No, it isn't.
给人们一个机会去发现...
Give people a chance to figure out...
孩子 停下吧
Look, kid, just stop.
我直说了
Let's get it straight.
我轻信了你关于"唯我"的屁话
I bought into your SELF bullshit,
现在斯卓德开始找我麻烦了
now Stroud's all the way up my ass.
但是你很幸运 我只剩这家公♥司♥了
But, lucky for you, this company's all I got left.
我所有的筹码都在里面
All my chips are in the middle!
所以必须成功 必须成功
So, it's gotta succeed. It's just gotta.
如果没有成功
But if it doesn't...
会有你好看的
there is gonna be hell to pay.
听明白了吗
Are we clear?
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表