剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
你应该马上做我的 这就是整个问题的所在
You should be right with me now. That's the whole problem.
-尼克 别说了 -你知道吗
- Nick, stop. - You know what?
如果冒犯到你 我很抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry if this is insulting to you, I...
但这就是你只能在这里工作的原因
but this is why you work here.
-尼克 -如果你有上进心
- Nick! - If you were curious.
如果你有梦想 你就不会在这儿
If you had other dreams, this is why.
-尼克 -好吗
- Nick. - Okay?
这样说不礼貌吗
Was that rude?
听着 我知道你现在很有压力
Okay, look, I know that you're stressed out right now...
你们为什么要背着我做事
Why did you go behind my back?
-什么 -我告诉过你们俩
- What? - I told you both
这是个很糟糕的主意
it was a terrible idea,
然后你让他去做了 对吗
and you told him to go through with it, didn't you?
不 我没有 我不知道你在说什么
No. No, I didn't. I don't know what you're talking about.
你们所有人 包括斯泰拉
All of you guys. Stella, too.
-你们所有人... -我们怎么了 尼克
- All... you're all... - All of us what, Nick?
你觉得我们都在密谋反对你
You think that we're all conspiring against you.
你真的这么想吗
Is that really what you think?
不 不是 亲爱的
No. No, honey.
我们只是想解决这件事
We're just trying to figure this thing out, okay?
通过背着我做事来解决
Yeah, yeah, by going behind my back.
我是首席执行官 玛拉
I am the CEO, Mara.
你为什么总是这么说
Why do you keep saying that?
因为我是被逼的
Because I keep having to!
我对你来说是个笑话吗
Am I just a joke to you?
是这样吗 我就是个笑话吗
Is that it? Am I... Am I just a fucking joke?
所以 回来的感觉怎么样
So... how's it feel to be back?
挺好的 自♥由♥之地
It's nice. Land of the free, you know.
你觉得
Who would you say
谁是你现在最亲密的盟友
is your closest ally back there right now?
在我做了那些事之后
They're not gonna give me my job back.
他们不会让我回去工作了
Not after everything I did.
12点多了 我可以...
It's... it's a little past 12:00, and I could...
我可以让你坐上三点回古巴的飞机
I could have you back on the plane to Cuba by 3:00
如果你想要的话
if that's what you prefer.
所以他是谁 伊莎贝尔
So, who's it gonna be, Isabel?
谁是你回来之后的最想找的人
Who is your very best shot at getting back in?
请您系好安全带
Put your seatbelts...
早上好
[外语]
[外语]
喂 是我
Hey, um, it's me.
我到巴塞罗那了
I'm here in Barcelona.
我需要...
I had to, um...
我需要过来检查一下
I had to come by and check out
我之前跟你提过的航运企业
that shipping venture I mentioned to you a while back.
它有点...
It was...
有点偏离正轨
getting a little uncomfortable, you know?
所以
So, um... anyway...
我想和你见个面
I'd love to see you...
如果你有空的话
you know, if you've got some time, so...
给我回个电♥话♥
give me a ring.
夏洛特来电
维斯
Wes.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
我也是 瓦
You too, V.
快请进
Why don't you come in?
我们正要吃晚饭
We were just about to have dinner.
真的吗 非常干净利落
Really? Well, it's, uh, very neat.
这就是我仰慕你的地方 维斯
See, that's what I admire about you, Wes.
永远不怕冒险
Never been afraid of taking risks.
但你正在冒险 瓦格纳
Well, you're taking some risks, Vagner.
你开的这些画廊 对吧
All those galleries you've opened, right?
我不知道
Well, I don't know about that.
航运企业怎么样了
And what about the shipping venture?
你飞来巴塞罗那就是为了检查吗
You had to fly all the way to Barcelona to check in?
不是
No.
好吧
Well...
我去洗碗
I should do the dishes.
谢谢 维斯
Thanks, Wes.
我有一个合资企业
I have a joint.
不难看出你为什么待在这里
Easy to see why you stayed here.
她怎么样
How is she?
玛拉吗
Mara?
她是一切
Well, she's everything.
她真的很喜欢阿♥拉♥克网这个公♥司♥
You know, she's really taken to this Araknet venture.
没有她 整个公♥司♥就是一盘散沙
The whole thing would be shit without her.
-所以她很好 -她特别好
- So she's good. - Oh, she's great.
她再好不过了
She's great.
她和创始人之一
Her and one of the creators...
他们有一点...
they have a little...
一点火花
little thing going.
他长什么样
What's he like?
挺好的孩子
Nice kid.
有点神经过敏 但我觉得
Little jittery, but I think...
这家公♥司♥有主心骨
there's a backbone in there somewhere.
我很想你
I miss you.
你这样说真窝心 夏洛特
That's nice of you to say, Charlotte.
但是我敢肯定 你并不相信
Ah, but you don't believe it, I'm sure.
我相不相信要紧吗
Does it matter whether I believe it or not?
我觉得你没什么理由相信
I guess you don't have much reason to.
你知道
You know...
我年纪大了 不想再操心了
I'm just getting too old to worry about it anymore.
你还年轻
Ah, you're still young.
在我们死之前
We're all still young...
我们都很年轻
till the day we die.
跟你说实话
Tell you the truth...
我想念以前人们看我的方式
I miss the way people used to look at me,
就像在战壕里一样
like I was somebody in the trenches with them,
我只是一个努力向上爬的
just another poor schmuck
可怜的笨蛋
trying to work his way up like everybody else.
口袋里有点钱
Get a little money in your pocket,
人们看你就不一样了
people look at you differently.
他们甚至无法理解
They... they can't even fathom
刚开始有什么要奋斗的
that there was ever any struggle to begin with, you know.
好像这是一成不变的
Like it was always this way.
从一个顺境到了另一个顺境
Easy street from A to B.
你来这里是为了钱
You're here for the money.
是的
Yeah.
我来这里是为了钱
I'm here for the money.
如果我不需要钱
I mean, if I didn't need it...
你就不会来这里 我知道
Then you wouldn't be here, I'm sure.
-我不是这个意思 -那你什么意思 维斯
- That's not what I meant. - What did you mean then, Wes?
你不提前打个电♥话♥就坐上飞机
That you hopped on a plane without calling first
只是来见我吗
just to see me?
不 你...
No, you...
你需要钱来... 不管做什么
you needed money for... whatever,
所以你来了
so you're here.
-阿♥拉♥克网... -我不在乎 维斯
- You know, this Araknet thing... - I don't care, Wes.
这无所谓
Doesn't matter.
是你的钱 都是你的钱
It's your money. It's always been your money.
我们要互谅互让 夏洛特
You know, it's a two-way street, Charlotte.
你说你想我
You say you miss me.
给我打通电♥话♥就可以
I'm just a phone call away.
你想知道玛拉的近况
You wonder about Mara.
为什么不直接订张机票
Why won't you hop on a fucking plane
自己去看一看
and see for yourself?
你从来不是一通电♥话♥就能找到的
You've never been a phone call away.
实话实说吧 维斯
And let's be honest, Wes...
我不在的时候 你和她在一起更开心
you're happier with her when I'm away.
你刚才说人们以前是怎么看你的
You told about how people used to look at you
把你视为他们的一份子
like you were one of them.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表