剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
- Okay, I'ma get you the keywords. - I got your back, alright?
-这件事要保密 -我知道了
- This stay between us, aight? - Yeah... yeah, I got you, okay?
-我会打给你 -没问题
- Okay. I'ma call you. - Of course.
随时跟我联♥系♥
Okay c... yeah, let me know, please.
罗迪烤肋排
罗尼 很高兴见到你
Hi, Ronnie, nice to see you!
达西先生
Mr. Dacey.
幸会
'Sup.
闻着真香
Man, it smells good in here.
绝对是最好吃的肋排
Yeah. Best damn ribs you ever gon' eat.
我妈做的最好吃了
Not better than my mama's.
-你妈是哪里人 -田纳西州
- Where your mama from? - Tennessee.
我也很喜欢孟菲斯肋排
I do like me some Memphis ribs, that's f'sho.
这里做的会稍有不同
These a little different, though.
-是吗 -会有一些印第安风味
- Oh yeah? - Yeah, got a nice little Cajun kick to 'em.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
-你吃不了辣 -我能吃辣
- You don't do spicy. - Yes, I do! I eat spicy food.
-吃不了 信我 -她瞎说
- No, no. Trust. - She's makin' stuff up.
-你吃不了 -我们得快点
- No, you don't. - We need to make this quick,
不能让我的合伙人知道
'cause my partners can't know.
很感谢你能帮忙
We really appreciate your help here.
这是我们试图交叉搜索的
So, these are all the keywords
所有的关键字
we've been attempting to triangulate.
天哪
Damn.
-这么多吗 -我们得保证
- All of this? - We need to be certain...
锁定的目标是正确的
that we get the right hits.
-球会向左偏 -不 这块地很邪门的
- It's gotta break left. - Mm-mm. Nah, it's a tricky green.
-会先向右偏 -肯定向左 小子
- It's gonna return right first. - It's a hard left, son.
你还在吃奶的时候
I've been puttin' this green
我就在这儿打球了
before you were suckin' on your mama's titties.
好吧 这么说 你要能打进洞
Alright, well, I'll tell you what. You make this putt,
你想干什么就干什么
I'll let you suck on those big old titties.
-别这么说 -这样 如果我打偏
- Dude. - I'll tell you what. If I miss it,
你可以跪舔我
you can suck my dick.
没问题
Yeah, that makes sense.
转
Turn...
转
turn!
吃惊吧
Shocker.
并没有转
Didn't turn.
收到我给你发的信息了吗
Did you get my note?
什么信息
What's that?
最新预测 周二之前用户数破一亿
New projection? 100 mil by Tuesday?
收到了 但是不重要了
Yeah... but it doesn't really matter now, right?
你什么意思
What'd you mean?
听说你在和情报机构合作啊
I mean, you playing ball with the intelligence agencies, right?
哪儿听来的
Where'd you hear that?
都传遍了
That's the word around the office.
瞎扯
Yeah, well, it's bullshit.
希望是吧
Yeah, well, I hope it is,
因为中立性是个很好的卖♥♥点 朋友
because neutrality is your big selling point, friend.
如果你们参与B轮融♥资♥
Well, it's gonna be our big selling point
那将会是个大卖♥♥点
when you guys come in with the Series B.
在我们入伙之前 得先看看
Well, then we're gonna have to see how this whole thing shakes out
所谓联调局的事态如何
with the feds, y'know, before we commit.
不管传言是不是真的 你明白吗
Even if it's just a rumor, you understand?
接下来怎么玩 兄弟
What'd you get, bro?
给我四号♥球杆
put me down for a four.
四号♥吗
You got a four?
简直胡来
Lyin' piece of shit.
你想知道事实吗 兄弟
Wanna know something, man?
国安局来我们公♥司♥了吗 他们来了
Did the NSA come to our office? Yeah, they did.
你想知道我们怎么说的吗
You wanna know what we told them?
滚蛋 好吗
"Go fuck yourself!" Okay?
我把这当做一种荣誉
I consider that to be a badge of honor.
好吧 兄弟
Okay, man, okay.
你们没发现我们的潜力吗
Don't you guys get the potential here?
维斯·钱德勒 萨吉诺家族
Wes Chandler, the Saginaws,
像两个巨人一样联手
coming together like two big Goliaths.
现在还是1999年吗
Oh shit, is it still 1999?
我不知道
I didn't know that.
你说什么 朋友
What's that, friend?
没什么 你名字的分量没那么重了
Nothin', your name just doesn't mean that much anymore.
-兄弟 别这么说 -我就随口一说
- Alright, bro, come on. - I'm just sayin'!
-我就随口一说 -是吗
- I'm just sayin'! - Oh, really?
这话居然出自你的嘴里
This coming from a guy whose name wouldn't be rat piss
一个没有老爸就狗屁不是的人
if it weren't for his daddy?
-随便吧 兄弟 -我妈累死累活
- Whatever, man. - My mother busted her ass,
做两份工作 就是为了家里能有饭吃
with two jobs, just to put food on the table.
我从能拿得动拖把开始 就在干活
Okay? I've been humpin' since I could push a mop.
所以别和我说名字怎么样 因为在我那边
So, don't come to me about names. 'Cause where I come from,
唯一重要的 就是一个男人手上的老茧
the only thing that matters is the callouses on a man's hands.
我手上也有老茧 兄弟
Well, I got callouses, bro.
-我知道你有 -不是这个...
- I'm sure you do. - That's not...
兄弟们 我们能回去了吗
Guys, can we make the turn? Please?
马丁 没事的
You know something, Martin? It's gonna be all right.
没事的 我们会给你找个女孩
It's gonna be all right. We'll get you a girl.
也许要去克雷格网找
May have to go to Craigslist,
不过我们会给你找一个的
but we'll get you a girl.
你就不用再打飞机了
You won't have to jerk off anymore.
-用不着 我好几个女孩 -别说了
- I don't need to go to... I got girls. Plural. - You know what?
-我们能回去了吗 -我在等你
- Can we make the turn? - I'm waitin' on you.
-别生气 -随便吧 兄弟
- Take it easy. - Whatever, man.
该死
Piece of shit.
再见
See ya!
好 明天见
Yeah, see you... tomorrow.
-今天干得不错 -晚安
- Good work today. - 'Night. Yeah.
关键词 取消 阿布 催化剂 催化 权限
阿勒波 阿♥拉♥丁 真♥主♥伟大
铵 安培 放大器
洛杉矶 生气 纪念日 匿名
弧度 档案 51区 百眼巨人 急性呼吸道感染
进气阀 刺客 袭击 当局
贮藏物 滤毒罐
化学品 中国
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy!
好吧 没关系
Okay, that's fine.
对 产品发布时
Yeah, have him take another crack at the re...
再突破一次 因为
lease, because, uh... mm-hm.
对 我们希望达到一亿前准备好
Right, we want to have it ready by the time we hit.
好吧 这也行
Okay, that's fine.
对 好的 再见
Yeah... okay, bye.
你可以恨我 玛拉 没关系的 我理解
You can hate me if you want, Mara. That's fine, I get it.
但是 我们得把劲往一处使
But, they gotta feel like we're all pulling
明白吗
for the same thing here, you know?
完成用户增长
Make the jump?
B轮融♥资♥ 萨吉诺的投资
Series B. Saginaw.
-我听说萨吉诺放弃了 -只是暂时的
- I heard Saginaw moved on. - Well, for now, yeah.
但是
But, um...
如果...
what if, uh, I don't know...
如果他们现在的情况是他们的投资组合
they get caught up in a situation where they need a company like ours,
需要一家像我们这样的公♥司♥ 因为
for their portfolio. You know? 'Cause, uh...
也许他们的一些大客户开始撤资
maybe some of their bigger accounts start pulling out.
这只是个假设
Y'know? I mean, it's... it's just a hypothetical.
但是 如果他们...
But, you know, what if they...
发现自己陷入了一些丑闻
somehow found themselves in some sort of scandal.
我午餐约了人
I have a lunch.
是和国安局的人一起吗
Is this that NSA bullshit?
还是查理
Or is this still Charlie?
我说过我搞砸了 对不起
I mean, I told you I fucked up, okay? I'm sorry.
怎么 你希望我不再关心这家公♥司♥吗
What, do you expect me just to stop caring about this company?
我的天 你这么做很蠢
I mean, Jesus Christ, man, this is silly, you know?
我们是一个团队
We're a... we're a... we're a team.
你和我对抗整个世界 一直是这样的
You and me versus the world. That's the way it's always been.
我们不是一个团队
We are not a team!
从来不是
We never have been.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表