剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
Stopped at the ATM on the way home. Nothing.
另一家银行 也没了 网上账户
Another bank, nothing. Online accounts
你其他的钱呢
What about the rest of your funds?
你还有别的账户 对吗
You have other accounts, right?
所有在国内的钱都在那两个账户里
Everything that's domestic was in those two accounts, okay?
已经被冻结了
They're frozen now.
海外账户呢 你还有海外资金 对吗
But offshore? You have offshore funds, correct?
作为海外资金是有原因的 尼克
They're offshore for a reason, Nick.
-好吧 你有 -跟你说 帮个忙
- Okay. Well, you have... - You know what? Do me a favor.
给我闭上嘴 好吗
Just shut the fuck up right now, okay?
情况不太好
Okay, so, this isn't good.
-是吗 -我问了美国陆军的人
- You think? - I called my guy over at the AUSA.
今天下午南区首席法官希门尼斯
A seizure order was signed this afternoon
签署了查封令
by Chief Justice Jimenez in the Southern District.
不过我们可以上诉 对吗
But, we can appeal, right?
我可以提交申请
I mean, I can file for one,
不过要几周才能见到法官
but it'll take weeks to get in front of a judge.
可恶 我们没有几周时间
God damnit. We don't have weeks.
-杰瑞 我们有几周时间吗 -等一下
- Jerry, do we have weeks? - Gimme a sec.
我们得做点什么 对吗 凯
We gotta do something, right? Kel?
我会试一下 别担心 我只是说
I'm gonna try, don't worry. I'm just saying,
这需要时间
I mean, this stuff takes time.
好了 我在第一联邦银行的人
Okay. My guy at First Federal
说是一位法官下达的命令
says that the order came from a judge.
我跟一些人聊过了 谢谢 杰瑞
I talked to some people, thank you, Jerry.
钱不能存也不能取吗
So no money in or out?
至少一个月 在最好的情况下
For at least a month, and that's being generous.
那阿克拉网的资金呢
What about Araknet's funds?
她不能冻结那些 她没有理由
She can't freeze those, she has no grounds.
好吧 那杰瑞
Okay, so, Jerry,
我们阿克拉网账户上有多少钱
what do we have now in Araknet's funds?
我们还有足够能撑几周的电费
We have enough to keep the lights on for a few weeks.
那就行 那就够了
Okay, that's fine. That's enough.
足够把"唯我"上线了
That's enough time to get SELF up and out the door.
不是 我说的只是灯
No, I literally mean just the lights.
一半的工资都付不出来
We're not gonna be able to meet at least half our payroll.
-你说什么 -等等 怎么会这样
- I'm sorry, what? - Wait, how the hell'd that happen?
-问尼克 -或许还是不要问尼克
- Ask Nick. - Maybe just don't ask Nick.
我在问尼克
I'm asking Nick.
只是 避税
It was... a fudge.
只是暂时避税
It was a temporary fudge.
就把我们的账户清零了吗
To empty our accounts?!
不 没有清零
No, not empty.
马上要付工资税了
Well, payroll taxes were coming up.
所以我们得看上去穷一点
So, we needed to look slim for a minute.
-正是 谢谢 -可恶
- Correct. Thank you. - Damn.
这件事应该由执行总裁
You would think this is something
跟联合执行总裁商量一下吧
that a CEO might consult his coCEO with.
-这真不是什么大事 -不是什么大事
-It's honestly not a big deal. - Not a big deal?!
不 你让杰瑞篡改该死的账目
No! You had Jerry cook the goddamn books!
-别这么激动 -我没篡改任何东西
- Don't be so dramatic! - I didn't cook anything
我完全不在乎谁篡改了什么
I don't give a horse fuck who cooked what.
好吗 我让你们两个外行来掌管公♥司♥
All right? I leave you two amateurs to handle shit,
看看现在成什么样
and look what happens!
招来了政♥府♥ 把我们摆平任操
The government comes down, lays us down,
搞得我们活像辅祭男童
and sodomizes us, like we're a bunch of altar boys.
帮个忙 好吗
Do me a favor, all right?
找到办法让美国政♥府♥别再追着我
Figure out a way to get Uncle Sam's horny dick outta my ass,
不然我会把你们和这个地方一起烧掉
or I'll burn this place down to the ground with you in it.
如果我们要在这熬夜
Well, if we're gonna be here super late,
我要点份披萨
I'm gonna order a pizza.
谁有特别爱吃的吗
Anyone have any preferences?
有 布里克敦 达美乐
Got, Bricktown, Domino's
-闭嘴 杰瑞 -好吧
- Shut up, Jerry. - Okay.
阿克拉网
三周吗
Three weeks?
伙计们
Guys, it's...
好吧
Okay,...
伙计们 我们周五刚通过现行规划
Guys, we just went over our current projections on Friday.
有什么变化
What changed?
情况有些复杂 不过
It's complicated, but,
如果不能在三周内让"唯我"上线
just know that if we don't get SELF launched in three weeks,
我不是想吓唬人 到时我们就完了
I don't want to scare anyone, but we're dead.
尼克的意思是
What Nick's trying to say
鉴于综合化的程序集成的重大改变
is that due to the shifting landscape of allinclusive suites,
在本季度结束前
it would behoove us to get SELF out to market
我们本应该将"唯我"上市
before the end of the quarter.
-正是 -好吧 我知道了
- Exactly. - Yeah, okay, I get that.
不过我们没有那么多像伊兹一样的人
But it's not like we've got a bullpen full of Izzys out there.
在内部平台可以运行前
It's gonna be at least a month,
至少需要一个月
before the internal platform is even functional.
还有赛尔 你的团队 关于手♥机♥应用
And Sal, your team, with the apps
手♥机♥应用方面进展如何
Yeah, what's going on with the apps?
对 我的团队在全力以赴
Yeah, um, my team is busting their asses,
但是活儿太多了
but it's a lot of work.
对 老话说的好
Yeah, so guys, it's gonna be the old adage:
好 快 便宜 选两个
good, fast, cheap. Pick two.
又好又快
Good and fast.
-什么 -你说的"选两个"
- Yeah? - You said "Pick two."
又好又快
Good and fast.
是说你可以给我更多预算吗
So, you can get more money approved then?
-没问题 你需要什么 告诉我 -好
- Sure. What do you need? Tell me. - Okay.
那简单 我们需要更多人手
That's easy. We just need manpower.
好吧 现在没法雇更多人 还有什么
Okay, can't hire any more people right now. But, what else?
好吧 但是没了 这就是我需要的
Okay, but no, but that's what I need.
我需要程序员 需要设计师
I need coders, I need designers.
赛尔在过去一个月一直需要一个得力助手
Sal has needed a righthand man for the past month
对不起 但是我们现在没法雇新的人
I'm sorry, we can't hire anyone else right now.
哪怕只是兼♥职♥的也行
Even just moonlighters, that would work.
你只能投入更多的时间
You're just gonna have to put in more time.
多于一天十六个小时吗
More than 16 hours a day?
-如果需要的话 -我们单独聊两句
- Whatever it takes! - Hey, sidebar for a quick second.
为什么
Why?
我有了个主意 跟我单独聊一下
I got an idea, just... sidebar.
马上回来
Be back.
-好吧 你的主意是什么 -我并没有主意
- All right, what's your idea? - I ain't got one.
我只是需要你把你该死的嘴闭上一会儿
I just needed you to shut your damn mouth for a second.
我们得和他们说实话 尼克
We need to be straight with 'em, Nick.
-我们让他们做的 -不 不
- What we askin' them to do - No, no, no.
-不行 -人可不是用完就能扔掉的
- No. - People ain't just disposable.
你对他们要尊重
You gotta treat them with respect.
我们只有我们的人了
Our people, that's all we got.
你知道我们的人
Do you know what "Our people" are gonna do
在知道我们资金被冻结后会怎么做吗
if they find out that we are financially frozen?
凯丽在月底前就能让资金解冻
Kelly is gonna get the funds released by the end of the month.
每个人都能拿到自己的工资单
Everybody will get their paychecks.
你要是这么自信干嘛还这么着急
Why you rushin', you so damn confident, huh?
因为我们可能拿不到钱了
'Cause maybe we don't get liquid again.
别对我露出那种表情
Don't make that face at me.
是你要我们的投资人多样化的
You're the one who wanted to diversify our investors.
我们就得这么做 表明我们能坚持下去
This is how we do it, we have to prove we have legs.
这对外面的那些人来说很糟糕吗 是的
Does it suck for everyone out there? Yes.
你没说错
You're not wrong about that.
但如果凯丽失败了 我们只剩三十天
But if Kelly fails, and we only have 30 days left,
这就是我们最后的机会了
this is our last shot.
古巴 哈瓦那
一
一
一二
一二
你出拳还要再快点 好吗
好的
Okay.
一二
记住要用右手保护自己
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表