剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
I don't know, but we do not play God, ever,
尽管你已经这么做了
even though you clearly already did,
这是在铤而走险
it is a very slippery slope
-可能吧 -不是可能 就是这样
- Maybe - No, not maybe. It is.
这违反了原则
and it goes against everything.
原则是我们公♥司♥的基石
It is what our company is built on.
兄弟 我明白了 好吗
Bro, I hear you, aight?
但如果我们现在不做些改变的话
But, if we don't make some changes right now, we--
我们的公♥司♥迟早会倒闭
we gettin' to the point where we ain't gonna exist anymore.
罗尼 罗尼
Ronnie, Ronnie.
我很欣赏你 但是
I love you, man. But, listen.
很多大公♥司♥都遇到过这种问题
A lot of big companies have had to deal with this,
但如果我们自己监管网站
and if we even pretend to police ourselves,
在法律眼里 在公众眼里
in the eyes of the law, and the public,
我们将对网站上发生的一切负责
we are going to be responsible for everything happens on the network.
玛拉 你觉得呢
Mara, what you think?
你不会相信这些的吧
You can't be buyin' into all of this.
-罗尼... -这条船会沉了的
- Ronnie, I-- - This ship could sink us.
这...
It's...
我只是不觉得这能行得通
I just don't see how it could work.
尼克 你不同意是因为这主意不好
Hey, Nick, is this because this a bad idea?
-还是因为我不好 -什么
- Or is it because it's my idea? - What?!
因为现在的情况有点似曾相识
'Cause this shit, right here, is startin' to feel real familiar.
你觉得似曾相识
This feels familiar to you?
这是个糟...相信我 这是个糟糕的主意
It's a terr-- take my word, it's a terrible idea.
-罗... -别这么敏感
- Ron... - Don't be so sensitive!
这违背了我们坚持的一切
It goes against everything we stand for.
如果有人发现他做的事 我们就完蛋了
If anyone finds out about what he did, we're fucked.
他不会轻易屈服的
He's not gonna cave that easy.
我能从他的眼神里看出来
I can see it in his eyes.
是的 我们会继续施加压力
Yeah, we'll keep tightening the screws.
不 她还是不知所踪
No, she's still MIA.
我们还是需要内部人员
Well, we still need someone on the inside.
是的 为我们提供情报
Yes, to feed us intel,
同时为我们提供后门
but also to get us a backdoor.
不 我有一些不错的人选
No, I've got some good candidates.
好吧
All right.
赛尔·梅佐
我的天 我们这是养生局吗
Oh my God, are you going sober on me?
我感觉我得了胃溃疡之类的
Ulcer... I think. I don't know, somethin'.
四面八方都在挤压我
It's just squeezin' me from all sides, you know?
我应该找机会在那张桌子上掐死她
I should've choked her out at that table when I had the chance.
绝对很值
Would've been worth it.
宝贝 你知道我要说什么
Baby, you know what I'm about to say.
拜托 凯 不要现在说
Oh, come on, Kel, not now.
-没有别的选择了 -凯
-There is no other good option-- - Kel,
我不会卷钱跑路的 好吗
I'm not gonna cut and run, okay?
萨吉诺的人看着我呢
These guys from Saginaw, they're watching me.
所有人都在看着我 对吧
Everybody's watching me, right?
他们在等我摔倒
They're waiting for me to fall on my face.
他们认为我已经没救了
They don't think I got it anymore.
如果你先被国安局逮到了
Well, you're gonna fall a lot harder
你会摔得更惨
if you let the NSA gut you first.
你国内的钱只是暂时冻结
Look, you're domestic money is just a temporary freeze.
但海外的那些呢
But, your off-shores?
她只需要把这些情报交给金融犯罪执法网
All she got to do is kick that intel to FinCEN...
你就再也见不到那些钱了
you'll never see any of that money again.
以损失阿♥拉♥克网为代价
Just... take the loss on Araknet.
才能继续奋斗
Live to fight another day.
我还能活几天 凯丽
How many more days do I got, Kelly, come on, really?
我放进身体里的东西
All the shit I put in my body?
我还能活几天
How many more days do I got?
这是我最后的资产 我死也要保住
This is my last stand. This is the hill I die on.
阿♥拉♥克网
Araknet!
或者破产
Or bust.
我们可以投资房♥地♥产♥
We could homestead the money.
就像那次在小岛上一样
Just like you did with the island after the crash.
我们可以把钱整合到佛罗里达州的房♥地♥产♥中
We can consolidate it all into Florida real estate
虽然没法解决你在阿♥拉♥克网的现金流问题
Wouldn't solve your cash flow issues at Araknet,
但联调局查不到
but it would keep you safe from the feds
我有1100万美元 必须把钱分散开
I got $11 million I have to spread around.
迈阿密有很多房♥地♥产♥
Plenty of properties here in Miami.
但是你的钱必须完全分散开
But, you're gonna have to be really discrete.
你不能通过正常渠道
I mean, you cannot go through the normal channels.
我知道 我认识个人
I know... I got a guy.
走开 小家伙 走开
Piss off, kid, piss off. Piss off, kid.
韦斯利 过来
Wesley! Come here.
你的狗想给我口
Your dog's tryin' to blow me here.
韦斯利 过来
Wesley, come.
-韦斯利 -就是这样 真听话
- Wesley? - That's it, there you go.
你用我的名字给你的狗取名吗
You named your dog after me, man?
好孩子 不是 是这样
Good boy. No, no, this...
它是一只搜救犬 来的时候就有名字了
is a rescue, it just, uh, came with the name.
到里面去 宝贝 真听话
Go inside, boy! Go inside, there you go.
-纯属巧合 -过来 你这个混♥蛋♥
- Crazy coincidence. - Come here, you son of a bitch.
你对自己真不错啊 哈吉
You really did good for yourself, Haggie.
还行吧
Yeah, it's alright.
我在2008年以后还完了房♥贷
I got it off foreclosure, actually, after '08.
你还在做生意 是吗
You're still in the business, yeah?
在南佛罗里达是离不开房♥地♥产♥的
You never really get out of real estate in Southern Florida.
好孩子 韦斯利
That's a good boy, Wesley.
谁是乖宝宝
Who's a good boy?
你的手怎么了
你的脸怎么了
你怎么回来了
我不知道
把你的东西放这儿
我给你看样东西
进来以后锁门
这地方不安全吗
不 哈瓦那没有犯罪行为
你要担心的是警♥察♥
迭戈
Diego.
等一下
你怎么...
她回来了 我说过她会回来
她打算...
我们要说服她帮助我们
白色是电♥话♥线 黑色是电线
绿色和蓝色的线是
以太网
Ethernet.
是的
它们穿过每家每户
大约10年前 一群游戏玩家
为了玩《星际争霸》开始弄这些
现在成了黑市网络 叫S-Net
人们只是用它来玩游戏吗
现在
这个网络有很多服务
可以聊天
可以上社交媒体
可以用电子邮箱
但是网速太慢
我们遇到了数据包冲突
双网络地址转换错误
网速太慢 数据没法传输
我想创建一个加密的无线网络
这正是我们现在研究的
-迷你基站 -是的
- Nanostations. - Si.
将S-Net扩展到全省范围
为什么只让它停留在
全省范围内
为什么不是无限制网络
不会被监视 完全免费
国外的网络就是这样的
能做的话我早做了
阿尔巴一号♥
从委内瑞拉过来的光缆
我知道 但是...
这都是无稽之谈
政♥府♥就是想让你们这么想
他们只想留给自己用
你到底想说什么
我能接进阿尔巴一号♥
我能让古巴岛连上阿♥拉♥克网
拼车暂时处于测试阶段
Ride-share will be in Beta for a while,
主要是因为相关限制和条例等等
mostly because of restrictions, and regulations, and stuff like that.
但重点是
But, the point is
我们希望能...
we-- we want to be able...
我们希望能连接到...
We want to be able to link in...
好吧 那就...
Okay, so that's just...
-早啊 -早
- Morning. - Hey, morning.
斯泰拉 我能和尼克聊聊吗
Hey, Stella, can I talk with Nick for a second?
我一会儿去找你
I'll come find you.
好吧 没事
Yeah, yeah that's fine.
我先失陪
Excuse me.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表