剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
现在去练练你的小鸡腿吧
Now get your skinny ass over to the leg machine.
还要练腿啊
We're gonna do legs?
我就猜你还在这儿
I figured you'd still be here.
我还在找出这个程序错误
Yeah, yeah. I'm still trying to get a handle on that bug.
一直在报错 所以...
Keeps coming back, so...
你尝试联♥系♥伊兹了吗
You tried calling Izzy?
还没到时候吗
It's too soon?
没什么 没事儿
No, no. It's... it's fine.
她就像是后视镜
She's, uh, rear-view mirror, you know?
我一直认为你会做得更好
You know, I always thought that you could do better.
谢谢 我也这样想
Thank you. I know.
我不打算占用你太多时间 不过
I ain't gonna take up too much of your time, but...
你我能相信彼此对吧
you and me, we trust each other, right?
当然了 怎么了
Yeah. Of course. Why?
因为你是从第一天就跟我一起工作的
'Cause I look at you like you're one of my day ones.
-没错 -真心话
- Yeah. - Real talk.
你也是我最好的搭档 怎么了
Yeah, you too. Why? What's...
国安局能否查到海地帮有没有用阿♥拉♥克网
在我们的网络上查不到
但在海地帮的电脑上可以查到
不客气
Okay.
亲爱的 我愿意下厨
Babe, I'm really happy to cook.
拜托 别这样 你忙你的工作
Stop. Please, do your work, I'm gonna--
这点事我能为你做
it's the least I can do.
好吧 只是看起来很为难你
Okay, it's just it looks like it's really hard for you.
我只是了解一下食材
I'm just getting to know my food.
我先把要用的东西搜集好
I'm laying out my ingredients.
我有自己的方法
There's a method.
那第一步是...
Okay, what's the first--
你背着我点外卖♥♥了吗
Did you order food behind my back?
我倒是希望我点了
I wish.
-嘿 -我们三个需要聊聊
- Hey. - We gotta talk. Three of us.
你不会喜欢我们要谈的事情
You're not gonna like this.
爸爸 怎么了
Dad, what's going on?
-我可能得卖♥♥掉公♥司♥ -什么
- I might have to sell the company. - What?
抱歉兄弟
I'm sorry, man.
你们得从我的角度考虑一下
You gotta start seeing it from my perspective, okay.
现在跟国安局对抗 我要冒太大的风险
I'm just buried in risk now with this NSA thing.
我看不到任何回报
And I'm not seeing any reward.
那萨吉诺的资金呢
Okay, what about the Saginaw fund?
孩子们 我们没法达到一亿用户
Kid, we're not gonna get through 100.
-事情就是这么残酷 -我们会达到的
- That's just the way it is. - Yeah, we will!
崛起香港大会呢
What about Rise Hong Kong?
你想去香港吗 那就去吧
You wanna go to-- Go. Just go.
只要能在我卖♥♥掉阿♥拉♥克网的时候
I mean, anything that will enhance
给它增值 就去做
the value of Araknet so I can sell it.
如果它能给我们带来需要的用户增长
No, I'm saying what if it gives us the jump that we need in the numbers.
-对啊 -那是全世界最大的科技大会
- Yeah. - It's the biggest tech convention in the world.
听着 我们不可能突破一亿用户
Look, we're just not gonna get to 100, man.
我们做不到的
We're not gonna do it.
宝贝 我需要四分之一杯的面粉
Hey, baby, I need, like, a quarter cup of flour.
好的
Okay.
-早安 -早上好啊
- Good morning. - Oh, good morning.
你让她自己做生日蛋糕吗
You having her make her own birthday cake?
她想要学着做
She wanted to learn.
我看看你学得怎么样
Let me see what you learning.
还没做好呢
It ain't ready.
肯定很好吃
It's gonna be a good one.
亲爱的 你确定香港这个大会
So, baby, you sure it's okay that you're missing
你不去没问题吗
this thing in Hong Kong?
-这事看起来挺重要的 -没事的宝贝
- 'Cause it seems important. - Yeah, baby.
我告诉过你了 我不可能
I done told you, there ain't no way
错过宝贝女儿的生日
I'm missing my baby girl's birthday.
不管什么事情都不行
No way, no how.
不过尼克会去的
But Nick's got it,
他特愿意去做演讲什么的
and he'd be thrilled to do all the talking.
你问齐普家借了
Oh, did you remember to ask the Kipps'
明天要用的那个划水板了吗
to borrow that splash pad thing for tomorrow?
-哪一家是齐普家 -隔壁第三户
- Which one they? - Three doors down.
他家门前有棵大棕榈树
The one with the big palm tree out in the front.
你说的是那家白人
Oh, you talking about the white folk.
没错 就是他们
Yeah. Them.
在这后面 罗尼注意脚下
Right back here. Watch your step, Ron.
小心绊倒你
It's a doozy. It'll get ya.
莎伦和我打算改天去造访
So, uh, Sharon and I are definitely planning to come by.
-随时欢迎 -好的
- Oh, yeah. Always welcome, man. - All right.
就是这个 非常感谢
Look at this. Thank you so much.
谢谢了 兄弟
I appreciate that, buddy.
乐意帮忙 嘿
Happy to help. Happy to help. Hey.
如果你想借割草机
If you need to borrow the mower, you know,
在派对开始前清理一下草坪
give the old lawn a trimerooski before the party gets started,
-尽管开口 -好的
- let me know. - Okay.
我在家得宝看见这款机器在打折
I just found this thing at Home Depot. It was on sale.
兄弟 我根本忍♥不住啊
Brother, I could not resist.
我跟你说 我上礼拜割了四次草坪
I'm telling you. I mowed the lawn four times last week.
能割的全都给割了
There's nothing else to mow.
不用了 我用手动割草机就挺好
Okay, no, man. Hand mower works just fine for me.
-你确信吗 -是的 我要...
- You sure? - Yeah, I am but--
看看你的肌肉 你要是骑着电动除草机
Look at these guns. You don't get those
-就练不出这一身腱子肉了 -是啊
- by driving one of these things around, do you? - Yeah...
因为坦玛拉说你可能想要买♥♥一台
'Cause Tamara said you might be in the market.
所以我就问问
So, you know...
-原来这样 好吧 -好的
- Okay. Is that right? All right. - Yeah.
-行 那我想想 -没问题
- Well, I'll keep that in mind. - Yeah. Good.
派对上见
And hope to see you there.
派对结束我就马上还回来
I'll return this as soon as the party's done.
不着急
You take it as long as you need it.
-回见兄弟 -要我们带点什么过去
- Okay, man, take care. - Oh, hey, what can we bring?
要不你带点红酒吧
Why don't you bring us some wine.
-红酒吗 -你看起来爱喝红酒
- Wine? - You look like a wine guy.
-我确实爱喝红酒 -夏敦埃吗
- I'm a wine guy. - All right. Chardonnay?
天哪 你太了解我了
God. It's like you know me.
BGM: Burns by George FitzGerald
你在这儿呢
There you are.
我刚跟他们说了下视频
I just talked to them about the video,
等演讲结束后 他们会在大厅
and they're gonna have it on a loop in the lobby
循环播放...
after the presentation, so...
很好 太好了
Great. Good.
你还好吗
You okay?
-我挺好 -那就好
- Yeah, I'm great. - Okay.
-挺好的 -你的演讲会很成功的
-Yeah. - You're gonna be great.
那很酷
That's so cool, though.
从国际层面来说 比谷歌♥更方便易用
On an international level, it's more accessible than Google.
没错 它能越过政♥府♥和国界的阻碍
Yeah, yeah. The fact that it can transcend government
更易被人们使用
and cross borders gives it a lot more reach.
我知道大家有这个疑问
So, and I know people keep asking about this,
已经有这么巨大的能力
but with that sort of power,
阿♥拉♥克网现在如何最大化它的功用
what is Araknet doing to capitalize?
你提到有些新的软件在开♥发♥
You mentioned new software in the works.
是的 我们正在开♥发♥一些新的应用
Yes, we-- we have some new applications in development.
我们很快就会对外宣传这些应用
We'll be ready to tell you about them very shortly.
-但现在恐怕还不行 -还有
- Not just yet, I'm afraid. - And
还有...伊兹·莫拉莱斯
and... Izzy Morales.
所有人都一直在问这个问题
You know, the question everyone keeps asking.
所以 我也不得不问
I-- you know, I have to ask.
我们已经有一年多没有她的新消息了
We haven't seen anything new from her in over a year.
完全没有人提过她目前阿♥拉♥克网负责的事务
No one's spoken at all of what her involvement still is in Araknet.
所以...
So...
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
没事 我只是...
No, I just, um...
不知道 我一直在思考你♥爸♥卖♥♥公♥司♥的事
I don't know. I've been thinking about your dad wanting to sell.
想得我头昏脑涨
It's got my head spinning.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表