剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
I mean, do you even care about what we're doing here anymore?
你没资格这么问我
You don't ask me that. You don't get to ask me that.
我当然有资格 我们是搭档 对吗
Sure, I do. We're partners, right?
你在乎吗
So, do you?
好吧
Okay.
复♥制♥"汉堡.txt"到桌面
复♥制♥"汉堡.txt"到桌面
取消
改天换地酒吧
你好 谢了
Hey. Thank you.
-又是有趣的一天 对吧 -有趣得紧
- Another funny day, huh? - Hilarious.
这地方变化真大 对吧
Man, this place sure did change, didn't it?
不知道 听着
I don't know. Uh... look,
我们要想想怎么处理罗纳德
we gotta do something about Ronald.
处理罗尼
About Ronnie?
对
Yeah...
就因为迈阿密警♥察♥找他的麻烦
'Cause of that little dust up with Miami's finest?
又没有把他拖走或怎么样
I mean, it's not as if they hauled him away or anything.
这件事只是冰山一角而已
It's just the tip of the iceberg.
他已经背叛了我们
He's not with us anymore.
他跟国安局联手了
He has sided with the NSA.
抱歉 我怎么不知道
I'm sorry, I'm-I'm-I'm not gettin' that.
因为他对你撒谎了 他也对我撒谎了
That's 'cause he lied to you. He lied to me, too.
-你认为罗纳德另有图谋 -是的
- You think Ronald's up to something? - Yes! I know he is!
不然你以为马丁和塔克是怎么知道的
How do you think Martin and Tucker found out?
是罗纳德泄露的
Ronald is the leak.
-那你觉得我们该怎么办 -我觉得
- So, what'd you suggest we do about this? - Well...
我们得开除他
I mean, we gotta fire him.
-投票罢免他 -投票罢免他
- Vote him out. - Vote him out...
对
Yeah.
你知道自己在说什么吗
Do you have any idea what you're proposing here?
-他背叛了我们 -你不能确定
- He's going behind our backs. - You don't know that.
-我能确定 -你有证据吗
- I do know it. - Do you have proof?
-没有 但我确定 -你有证据吗
- I don't have... I know it. - Do you have proof
证明他背叛了我们
that he's going behind our backs?
证明他和国安局联手了吗
Do you have proof that he's with the NSA?
你有证据吗 还是说就凭你的直觉
Do you have proof? Or is it... what it... you want me to fire him
你就要让我开除他
because you have, what, a hunch?
-直觉 -你怎么回事
- A hunch? - What is with you?
我怎么回事
What is with me?
对 为什么不支持我
Yes, why are you not backing me on this?
你想对付我们的自己人
You want to come after one of our own?
你想对付我们的家人
You want to come after one of the family?
就凭直觉
On a hunch?
小子...
Son...
你最好先把自己的事理顺了
you better have your ducks in a row, first.
阿♥拉♥克网
搜索 除草剂
-尼克让你尽快去他办公室 -好
- Nick wants to see you in his office really quick. - Okay.
你好
Hey.
能关一下门吗
Could you close the door?
给 人力资源部起草的文件
Here, HR drafted this.
很抱歉 兄弟
I'm really sorry, man.
我们无法再信任你了
We can't trust you anymore.
信任是双方的 尼克
Trust go both ways, Nick.
你本该支持我的
You supposed to have my back.
听着...
Look...
我是在帮你 我们也可以投票
I mean, I'm doing you a favor. We can take a vote.
你想让我辞职 因为你的票数不够
You askin' me to resign because you ain't got the votes.
尼克
Oh, Nick.
票数足够了
I have the votes.
是吗
You do?
对 你觉得维斯对你没有怨言吗
Yeah, you think Wes is happy about all this?
这就足够了 他两票 我们各自一票
That's all it takes. His two to all of our one.
加上你一共三票
And you make three.
兄弟
Look, man...
罗纳德 我爱你
Ronald, I love you,
但我要为阿♥拉♥克网的未来考虑
but I have to do what's best for ArakNet.
你是说你 你要为你自己的利益考虑
You, you mean you, gotta do what's best for you.
不 不是这样的
No, that's not true.
-不是吗 -不是 我得为每一位
- It's not? - No, I gotta do what's best for everybody out there
为公♥司♥付出血汗的员工考虑
putting their blood, sweat, and tears into this company.
外面每一位都被你利用过
Oh, everybody that you done screwed over,
让他们辛劳工作却不付钱
workin' 'em to the bone without payin' 'em.
-欺骗他们 -随便吧 你是签字
- Lyin' to 'em... - Whatever, man. You want to sign it,
还是想要投票
or you wanna have a vote?
好吧
All right.
他想要投票
He wants a vote.
好吧
Okay.
我警告过你了
I warned you.
投票吧
Vote it up!
投票吧
Vote it up.
该死
Shit.
情况不错 但是
I like that. I like it. But, uh,
还需多加留意 如果跌破62
keep an eye on it. If it dips below 62,
我们就及时止损 还有人吗
we're gonna cut and run. Anybody else?
比尔 你有吗 马丁呢
Uh, Bill? You got anything for us? Martin?
我一直在跟进运维业务平台
I've been tracking that ETP short.
孤松公♥司♥快不行了
Think Lone Pine's about to shit the bed,
我们应该准备好突袭
and we should be ready to swoop.
"不行了" 真是可爱
"Shit the bed," That's cute.
语言生动 谢谢
Colorful language, thank you.
谢尔做得不错 现在暴露我们的意图太蠢了
Shale's doing pretty good, we'd be foolish to blow our position.
所有人都这么想
That's what everyone else thinks.
所以我们应该抢占先机
Which is why I think we should get ahead of it.
好吧 我会考虑
Okay, I'll take it under advisement.
还有谁吗
Now, who else?
唐纳在第一季度有大开销
Uh, Donner's making a big spend in Q1.
-你好 -你好 两杯脏马丁尼
- Hey. - Hi, can I get two dirty martinis, please?
-好的 -谢谢
- Absolutely. - Thanks.
-您有需要吗 -苏打水就好 谢谢
- Anything else for you? - I'm good with soda, thanks.
你忘了好玩儿的
You forgot the fun part.
-什么 -饮料 忘了放好玩儿的
- Sorry? - Your drink. You forgot the fun part.
对 我...
Oh, yeah, I...
想从那些混♥蛋♥身上偷取信息
Want to keep your head straight
必须保持头脑清醒对吗
while you steal intel from these assholes?
我喜欢 很聪明
I dig it. Smart.
不好意思 我们认识吗
I'm sorry, do I know you?
玛拉·钱德勒 阿♥拉♥克网的创始人之一
Mara Chandler. One of the founders of ArakNet.
技术人员到布里克尔来做什么
What's a techie doing out on Brickell?
你们准备上市吗
You guys planning to go public?
不 近期还不会
No, not anytime soon.
不过我们想扩展财务部门
But, we are looking to expand our finance division.
还想在明年这个时候增加女性员工数量
And trying to get a more female-driven outfit by this time next year.
如果你受够了男人帮
So, if you're getting tired of the boys club,
想要更进一步
and you... wanna make a move.
你怎么知道我的身份的
How do you know who I am?
大尼克
Big Nick.
我们去兜风吧 来吧 带你看点东西
Let's go for a ride. Come on, need to show you somethin'.
怎么 你突然害怕了
What, you scared all a sudden?
经历了那么多之后 我们可是骨肉至亲
After all we been through? We blood!
来吧
Come on.
不是 只是玛拉和我有安排了
No, it's just, uh, Mara and I have some plans, so.
一会儿就好 明白吗
It's not gonna take but a minute, you feel me?
走吧 小白脸
Come on, South Beach,
你今天搞那么一出 至少得陪我兜风吧
it's the least you can do after what you done did in there.
你今天在办公室搞的那出
After that shit that you pulled in there.
上车 走吧
Get in, come on.
坐着舒服吗 空调会不会太冷
You comfy? This too cold for you?
没事 挺好 好吧
No, I'm good. All right.
我们去哪儿
Where-where we going?
马上就知道了
You'll see.
行了 你还是靠边停车吧
Okay, uh, why don't you just pull over?
-怎么 -我想下车 停车好吗
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表