剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
他们只是 不知道该怎么办
They just... They don't know what to think.
好吧 我的预算都套在这个项目上了
Okay, well, my budget's tapped out on this.
我也不认为这跟市场营销有关
I don't think it's about marketing either.
我认为这跟改变实际的市场方式有关
I think it's about changing the actual paradigm.
改变他们对当今网络的看法
Changing their minds about today's internet
他们才能意识到阿♥拉♥克网才是未来
so they can see Araknet as tomorrow's.
可以有很好的版权
Some good copyright there.
你明白我在说什么 对吧
You see what I'm saying though, right?
我知道 但是我不确定
I do. I do. But I don't know.
除非世界上每一个大的科技公♥司♥
Unless, like, every major tech company in the world
站出来承认
came out and admitted
他们利用网络
that they use the internet to manipulate us
来操控我们的生活
in the way that we live our lives, then...
我不知道
I don't know.
你就坐在这儿吗
Just gonna sit there?
你的胳膊怎么了
What happened to your arm?
小意外
Just an accident.
从我们的初步交谈中
I... I know that, uh,
我知道
from our preliminary chat
你并没有完全否定这个想法
that you wasn't really down with this,
但是我认为
but I think it's something that
我们还得再试一试
we need to take another stab at.
现在 斯泰拉在忙着做软件更新
Now... Stella's been hard at work on the software update.
我们称之为"管理程序"
We're calling it the Police Program.
它和信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥很像
Yeah, so, it's like your credit card company.
信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥有鉴别帐户异常的措施
They have measures that identify strange,
比如说异地的
you know, transactions or purchases
转账与购买♥♥ 对吧
that are outside of your normal geographical pattern, right?
虽然阿♥拉♥克网没有基本的分类
Although Araknet, obviously, doesn't have essential ledger,
但我们还是有办法
there is a way for Araknet software
用软件将数据从另一端传回
to send intel back the other way,
而且只传给我们
only to us.
它只会以异常
And, um, it will only be based on, you know, anomalies
或潜在危险为基准
or, uh, potential dangers.
也就是那些触发危险判定的事项
Things that, you know, raise a red flag.
这就是你认为
Is it that you thought
我不会在大家面前
I wouldn't make a big deal of it
小题大做的事情吗
in front of everyone?
你们加入的时候应该都知道
You all knew what our purpose was
我们的目的是什么
when you came aboard.
你们都知道这家公♥司♥坚持的是什么
You knew what this company stood for.
我们坚持的东西没有变 兄弟
We standin' for the same thing, bruh.
这样不行
Not like this!
如果我们破坏信誉
We do not get to a 100 million
我们没法突破一亿用户
by shattering our credibility.
但这是可持续的
It's about sustainability.
我们是一个中立的网站
We are a neutral network!
我们是...
We are...
我们以中立为卖♥♥点
We fucking sell ourselves on that neutrality.
为什么这点这么难理解
Why is that so hard to understand?
有时候公♥司♥需要发展 尼克
Sometimes companies have to evolve, Nick.
罗纳德首次把问题抛给我们的时候
Look, I know I was... it was hard to consider it
确实难以接受 但是现在
when Ronald first pitched it to us, but right now,
这是唯一一个
it's the only way I can see
不用在内部给情报机构设立办公室
appeasing intelligence agencies
同时能满足他们的方法
without giving them an office here.
我是联合执行总裁
Okay. I'm the co-CEO.
我不支持这一做法 绝不
I do not endorse this. I don't.
如果你们中任何人在乎我们所做的一切
And if any of you gave a shit about what we're trying to do here,
你们也不会同意的
you wouldn't either.
就算那小子刚发了脾气
Just 'cause homeboy threw a tantrum in there,
也不代表我会放弃
that do not mean I'm giving up.
-清楚了吗 -明白
- We're clear? - Yeah.
你是这么跟她说的吗 兄弟
Is that what you told her, dawg?
告诉他是我说的
Tell him I said that shit.
怎么样
What up?
弗朗兹
Frantz.
弗朗兹 怎么样
Frantz. What it do?
怎么样 兄弟
What up, fam?
[外语]
他说了什么
What did he say?
-谁说了什么 -大凯夫
- What who say? - Big Keef.
他会松开裤腰带[付钱]吗
He gonna loosen up the belt a little?
不 他不知道
Oh, no, man. He don't know shit.
我们的帐已经算清了
He square with us.
所以我们该做什么
So what we supposed to do?
好好想想
Thinking about it.
我们不能再守着这个产品了 兄弟
Man, we can't sit on this product no longer, dawg.
我说了我在考虑 兄弟
I said I'm thinking, Zoe.
大凯夫和他的手下
Big Keef and them boys
甚至都不会被捕了
ain't even up by the river no more.
自从他们开始做阿♥拉♥克网
Ever since they got on this Araknet shit,
我的生意就没法做了
blocked my signal wide open.
确实 肯定的
For sure. For sure.
我昨天开车兜风去了
I took a drive yesterday too.
-去哪儿了 -北海滩
- Where? - North Beach.
-哈伦代尔 -是的
- Hallandale. - Yeah.
-它们都闲置着 -哈伦代尔
- They all sitting empty. - Hallandale?
那是迪克兰的地盘
That's Declan turf.
他参没参与阿♥拉♥克网都没有关系
It don't matter if he on Araknet or not.
我们不能就此罢休 兄弟
We can't get down with that, bruh.
-迪克兰不是很糟 -不是吧兄弟
- Man, Declan ain't shit. - Oh, man.
抓几个壮丁 把他们逼到死角
Grab a couple young jays and run 'em off them corners,
一点也不糟糕
ain't shit.
肺腑之言 兄弟
Real talk, dawg.
肺腑之言
Real talk.
我不知道 兄弟
I don't know about that, bruh.
你在担心什么
What you worried about?
冲调咖啡公♥司♥
天呐 你这杯咖啡喝了多久了
Jesus. How long have you had that coffee?
也就一分钟
Just a minute, maybe.
-不好意思 请问 -您好
- Excuse me. Excuse me? - Yeah.
我的饮品还没好吗
Uh, I'm still waiting on my drink.
-您点了什么 -我点了一杯拿铁
- What'd you have? - I had a latte.
和她是一样的
It's just the same... same as hers.
好的 我看一下
Okay, let me check.
就一杯普通拿铁吗
Um... it's just a regular latte?
是的 就一杯普通拿铁 在同一份...
Yeah. Just a regular latte on the same...
-同一份订单上 有两杯... -好的
- Same order. It was two... - Okay.
-只做了一杯吗 -是的 只有一杯
- Just one? - Yeah. Just one. Yeah.
我们一起来的 一起点的 但是我还在等
We came. We ordered together, but I'm just waiting on...
好的 我做完另一杯就立刻为您做
Okay. I'll make it for you right after I finish the other.
等一下 为什么不先做我的
Wait, wait. Why don't we just make it instead
然后把那份订单推迟一下
and then put that order on hold.
之后再做那份 我肯定...
We'll do that order after since I'm sure...
-我不能... -你肯定可以的
- I cannot... - You definitely can.
-你有这种权利 -尼克 她只是弄错了
- You have the authority. - Nick, she made a mistake.
对不起 我们太忙了
Sorry, we're just very busy.
我马上做完这份订单
I'm gonna finish this order,
然后就来做您的
and then I'll be right with you.
问题就在这里
Aah, there's the problem.
很明显 你跳过了我 忘记了我
Clearly, you skipped over me, you forgot me.
没关系 但只有你现在做这杯拿铁
Okay. But that's why what we do to correct the situation
才能纠正这个错误
is make the latte now.
-您想要退款吗 -我不想退款
- You want a refund? - I don't want a refund.
退款太迟了 我本来是想退款
It's too late for a re... I would have loved a refund if...
我还想穿越回去
I would love a trip back in time
当初我就不应该来
so I could not come here anymore.
但是现在太晚了 所以我只想要拿铁
But it's too late for that, so I just want the latte.
我做完这杯以后就来做您的
I'll be right with you when I finish the order.
你不应该去做完那份订单
See, you shouldn't have to finish an order.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表