剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
创 业 公 司
第三季 第二集
创 业 公 司
前情回顾
我要你告诉我你在世界上最喜欢的地方
I want you to tell me about your favorite place in the world.
某个别人都无法夺走的安全的地方
Somewhere safe that nobody can take away from you.
我姑妈阿♥拉♥亚在古巴的农场
My aunt Araña's farm in Cuba.
伊兹·莫拉莱斯
Izzy Morales.
完全没有人提过她目前阿♥拉♥克网负责的事务
No one's spoken at all of what her involvement still is in Araknet.
你们已经到上限了
You guys capped out.
恭喜你 骗到了六千万点击量 加油
Congrats. You tricked 60 million clickbaiters. Way to go.
这样吧 你们的用户突破一个亿
I'll tell you what. You get to 100 mil,
我们就给你搞B轮融♥资♥
and we'll give you your little Series B.
就这么定了
You're on.
项目团队就差不多可以开♥发♥出完整的应用
Project teams are almost done with the suite,
我只要三个月就可以让"唯我"初具雏形
I just need three months to shape it into SELF.
一个月
One month.
正面交锋
Contact!
炸♥弹♥在哪
有发现
Yo! Found somethin'.
阿♥拉♥克网
特别探员瑞贝卡·斯卓德
Special Agent Rebecca Stroud,
国安局
National Security Agency.
你们的网站在滋长恐怖活动和违法犯罪行为
Your network is fermenting terrorist activity, and illicit crime.
我们把货物卖♥♥给大吉斯
Moving product for Big Keith.
还卖♥♥给了MS-13
Even some MS13s.
如果我把你和海地帮过去的罪行关联起来
It would be a big shame if I had to tie you back to LH7
那就太遗憾了
for some past transgressions.
你的美国梦
That American dream of yours
将会在无比混乱中迅速破灭
would be over faster than a knife fight in a phone booth.
联调局的人正盯着阿♥拉♥克网
The Feds is looking into Araknet.
那是国安局管的
Some NSA shit.
我只要把他们打垮
I'll just have to break 'em down.
他们每一个
Each one of 'em.
我会先一点一点地拿走一些东西
I'll start by taking things away, little by little.
他们觉得自己还有权利
They'll think they still have rights.
一天之后
One day soon...
他们会意识到...
they will realize...
他们已被我捏在手掌心里
they're in my world now.
所以如果你八点吃晚餐
So, if you have dinner at eight...
八点吃晚餐 那就是中午
Dinner at eight, that's noon.
那你在中午之前都不吃饭了吗
So you don't eat again 'til noon?
对
That's right.
抱歉先生 这张卡的磁条可能坏了
Sorry, sir. Card must have a bad stripe.
十六个小时
Sixteen hours.
等等 等等
Hang on, hang on, hang on.
你在接下来的八小时可以尽情吃是吗
So, you can eat whatever you want for the next eight hours?
是这样的
Yeah, well, you know.
还是得理性而健康地吃
I mean, you still have to eat reasonably healthy
不过你别忘了
but you gotta keep in mind,
黑麦威士忌酒也算是食物
that that rye, it counts as food, too.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
那就算了吧
Well, forget that shit.
我就说你做不到
I shit you not though.
按照那方法减掉了九斤
10 pounds just fell off this frame like that.
-重新找回我的魅力 -少来了 老兄
- Got my magic touch back. - Come on, dude.
跟小业务经理勾勾搭搭
Trying to bang junior account managers
不代表你魅力依旧
does not mean you have your magic touch back.
-去你的 -她们跟你上了床
- Screw you. - Come on, they'll bang you.
就能通过你勾到更大的客户
They'll bang you to get into bigger accounts.
你还是跟正常人一样享受美食吧
You might as well enjoy food like regular people.
不包括索菲娅 兄弟
Not Sophia, man.
在我开始节食前
She used to turn me down left, right, and center
她就千方百计地拒绝我了
before I got on this thing.
-索菲娅 -对
- Sophia? - Yeah!
索菲娅跟其他人一样在玩你
Sophia, she's playing you like the rest of 'em
她没有
She's not, man!
她没有 好吗 告诉你 两周内
She's not, okay? And I'll tell you what, in two weeks,
那两条巴西大腿
I'm gonna have those Brazilian legs
会像麻花一样缠上我的脑袋
wrapped around my head like a pretzel.
抱歉 钱德勒先生 打扰一下
Sorry, Mr. Chandler, excuse me.
这张卡也被拒签了
This card declined as well.
你们
Are you
肯定是机器的问题
It's gotta be the machine, man.
天哪 放松 老头
Jesus. Relax, old man.
我们替你结账 别心脏病发了
We got you, don't have a heart attack.
-用这张 -谢谢
- Take this. - Thank you.
怎么了 维斯
What's the matter, Wessy,
那边手头有点紧吗
things getting a little tight over there?
要我帮你叫辆车吗
Need me to call you an Uber?
没有现金
见鬼
Goddammit.
没有现金
-你准备好了吗 -好了
- Are you ready? - Yeah.
我很兴奋
I'm excited.
唯我
"SELF
重在唯一
The one that matters."
-不好 -为什么
- No. - Why?
不好 听起来太自大了
No, it sounds arrogant.
这不是自大 这是自信
It's not arrogant, it's confident.
而且很个性 我觉得挺发人深省的
And it's also, it's personal. I think it would make people reflect.
我觉得有点咄咄逼人
I think it's a little aggressive.
我觉得需要更抽象的 像是...
And I think we need to think more abstract. Something like...
-像是什么 -像是"非同凡响"
Like what? Like, "Think Different."
-苹果吗 -对 听说过吗
- Apple? - Yeah, ever heard of 'em?
上帝啊 我们应该不一样的
Jesus Christ. We're supposed to be different.
我知道 可我们不用做个混♥蛋♥
I know but... we don't have to be assholes.
不是要做个混♥蛋♥ 是
It's not about being an asshole. It's about...
也不是要把自己放进去 重点是
it's not even about being selfinvolved. It's the point is,
这个应用本身是你所需的唯一
the app itself is the only one you need.
是唯一重要的
It's the only one that matters.
不是我不理解你 只是
It's not that I don't get it. It's just...
我们现在的争论
I think the fact that we're debating it
表示这并不是一个好的广♥告♥语
is probably not a good sign for a slogan.
我们可以在接下来的几小时里
But, can we just talk about something else
-聊聊别的事吗 -你说得对
- for the next couple hours? - You're right, you're right.
因为我们在...干杯
'Cause we're...cheers.
-敬一周年 -周年快乐
- To one year. - Happy anniversary.
从那特别的夜晚开始
Since that magical night.
我第一次上你的时候
When I first entered you.
什么事
What is it?
给你的人打电♥话♥了吗
You call your guy?
打了 他回银行去查看了
Yeah, he's headed back to the bank to check right now.
-我是说每个账户 -我全都试了
-I mean, but each account, ya know. - I tried them all.
-两个银行吗 -对 两个银行
- Both banks? - Yeah, both banks.
-见鬼 -这是真的吗
- God damnit. - Yo, this shit for real?
看起来是
Lookin' that way, man.
听着 现在还什么都不知道呢
Look, we don't know anything yet.
我还有一些电♥话♥要打
I've still got some calls to make.
我们所有的钱都被冻结了吗
All our money tied up?
是我所有的钱 对
All my money, yeah.
不 我是在说阿克拉网的那些账户
No, but I'm talking about Araknet, though. Those accounts?
我正在查 给我几分钟
I'm checking on that right now. Just give me a minute.
是她干的吗 是斯卓德干的吗
Was this her? Was is Stroud?
她什么都没说
Well, she didn't leave a note,
尼克 我也不知道
Nick, so, I'll be damned if I know.
-肯定是她干的 对吗 -她不能
- Well, it had to be her, right? - She can't she can't
她没有权利这么做 对吗
she doesn't have the authority to do this, right?
她黑进了我的车
She hacked into my car,
她可以做她想做的任何事
she can do whatever the hell she wants.
有人来过吗 有人在这吗
Did somebody come here? Was somebody here?
我们刚刚到
We just got here ourselves.
我的两张信♥用♥卡♥都冻结了
I mean, both my credit cards got shut down.
回家的路上我去了提款机 什么都没了
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表