剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
That was the last time that you and I
-一起打球 -你在逗我 对吧
- played together. - You're kidding me, right?
萨吉诺兄弟撤了
Saginaw brothers backing off,
这才是你终于叫我来打球的原因吗
is that why you finally called me to come out here?
对 其实就是这样
Yeah, actually, it is, man.
我是什么 备胎吗
What am I, sloppy seconds these days?
是这个意思吗
Is that how this works?
别这样 兄弟
Come on, man...
上周咱们聊过这个
we talked about this, you and me, last week.
对对 我知道
Yeah, yeah, I know, I know,
我只是在逗你
I'm just givin' you shit.
不过你知道我从哪来对吧
But you gotta know where I'm coming from, eh?
我是有多好骗
I mean, what kinda sucker do I look like
才会在萨吉诺兄弟离开后付款
if I'm shellin' out after the Saginaws pass?
萨吉诺兄弟没有离开
Saginaws didn't pass.
他们只是在等下一个里程碑
They're just waitin' for the next milestone.
-多少 一个亿吗 -没错
- What, 100 mil? - Mm, correct.
我靠
Fuckin' whore!
我在干什么 我到底在干什么
What am I doing here, man? What am I doing?
我哪知道
I have no idea.
总之 这或许是你出击的好时机
Anyway, it's probably a good time for you to pounce.
因为人们没意识到
'Cause what people don't realize...
我们将一飞冲天
we're about to explode.
-是吗 -当然
- Is that so? - Yeah.
你听说过那个
You heard about this,
什么来着 破蛋的事吗
uh, what it is, Cracked Egg thing?
-你是说碎蛋 -对
- Broken Egg? - That's the one.
-我听说了 -改变了整个格局
- Yeah, I did. - Changed the whole conversation, man.
才不到一天的时间
I mean, it hasn't even been a day.
我们已经发现了一个巨大商机
We just... we've already seen a huge bump.
总之 火车就要出站了 伙计
Anyway, train's about to leave the station, man,
我只是希望你别误了车
I just want to make sure you're on.
那就是我们在说的
Well that's what... that's what we've been say...
不 抱歉 请继续
No, I'm... I'm sorry, go ahead.
正是 这真是
Exactly! Well, that's... I mean,
这真是有点讽刺 不是吗
that's sort of the irony, isn't it?
人们对于传统互联网的弊端
There's this kind of... "Devil you know" quality
更加熟悉 但是
to the traditional internet. But...
如果整个体系崩塌
if you had to blow it all up,
需要从头再来
and you started completely from scratch,
你会更相信谁 阿克拉网在做的
who would you trust more? What ArakNet's about...
一直以来 我们的重点在于社群
...what we've always been about, is community.
我们是由完全中立人士共建的数字部落
We're a digital village owned by the people with complete neutrality.
所以像碎蛋那种公♥司♥
So, a company like Broken Egg, uh...
查理·吉文斯要入股 好事
早 早
Morning, morning.
-你好吗 -不错
- How you doin', man? - Chillin'.
早上好
Hey, morning.
昨晚干得不错
Nice job last night.
很多人为此打来电♥话♥
Got a lot of calls about it.
那就好 谢谢
Good. Thanks.
-你... -我收到你的邮件了
- You, uh... - I got your email.
查理 似乎感兴趣
Charlie, huh? Seemed interested.
想听听... 无所谓叫什么
Wants to hear a... whatever you want to call it.
感觉有希望吧
Sounds promising, huh?
是吧
Yeah...
你真的认为他是我们要找的人吗
But you actually think he's right for us?
我们要找的人
Right for us?
我们要找的人
Right for us.
他东山再起了
I mean, he's got money again,
知道么
you know?
他靠加密货币大赚了一笔
He killed it in cryptocurrencies.
可能没碰侦币 那混♥蛋♥挺走运
Probably stayed away from GenCoin, that lucky bastard.
好吧 但我们很可能
Right... but we could probably
从萨吉诺那弄到更多
bring in a lot more with Saginaw, right?
谁说我们不能二者都要
Who says we can't have both?
玛拉 我从你妈妈那儿得到的资金
Mara, those... those funds I just pulled from your mother...
就这些了
that's it.
再没有了
That's all we got.
现在是生死攸关的时刻 懂吗
It's "do or die" time right now, you know?
所以你们谈钱了
So, you talked numbers?
当然谈钱了
Of course we talked numbers.
而且数目可观
They're good... it's good numbers.
好吧
'Kay...
我们终于搞到了资金
I mean, we got a bird in the hand here,
你应该高兴才对
you should be excited.
是啊
Yeah.
我只是确认一下
Yeah, I was just checking.
五点有个会
We have a meeting in five.
好的
Yeah.
我费了好大劲 才搞定这个
I've moved mountains to make this thing work.
碎蛋危机让我们业务量剧增
The Broken Egg thing gave us a huge spike,
我们的用户数逼近一亿
and we're getting close to 100 million users.
虽是好事 但网络有点承受不住
Which... is great, but the network is lagging now.
而我问你们要人时
And when I asked for more manpower...
你们却说没钱
you say that we have no money.
但是 我真的急需人手
I mean, the fact of the matter, is that... I need people.
我不是希望加人 是真的人手不足
I don't want them, I need them.
除非你们不介意速度像拨号♥连接那么慢
Unless you want this thing running at dial-up speed,
或是两分钟崩溃一次
or crashing every two minutes.
我真的需要人手
I need more people.
所以
So...
-不行 -伊兹行吗
- No? - What about Izzy?
伊兹
Izzy?
斯泰拉不需要普通人力
Stella don't need manpower.
她就需要最初进行系统编程的那个人
She need the girl that coded this whole damn thing from the beginning.
那最好了
It wouldn't hurt.
我...
Well... I would...
我同意 但是我们要格外注意
I would be down. We would just have to be very,
把她请回来的方式
very careful about how we fold her back in.
会有个不错的公♥关♥卖♥♥点
There is a good PR opportunity there.
龙母重新回归
Mother of dragons return home
-回到小奶龙身边之类的东西 -没错
- to her little baby-ass dragons, or some shit like that. - Yeah...
各位 我们说的是伊兹·莫拉莱斯吧
Guys, guys, we're talkin' about Izzy Morales, right?
全球最厉害的闯祸精
The biggest liability on the planet?
我们都知道她是个闯祸精
Look, we all know that she's a huge liability...
闯翻天的那种
like, almost too much.
但是我会看紧她的
But I'll keep her ass in check.
裘德 快点修好空调 不然我们就不干了
Jude, man, if you don't hurry up and fix that AC in there, we out.
话说 天热得也有点太早了吧
It's too early in the year to be this muthafuckin' hot, though.
我反而觉得昨晚更热 兄弟
I think it was hotter last night, though, dawg.
猜怎么着 我起身把空调风机对着屋吹
But, what I did, I got up and I turned the fan to blow inside.
兄弟 你应该把风往外吹
Nigga, you supposed to be blowin' the air out,
你什么意思
what you talkin' about?
不 兄弟 你把风机朝着 简单的物理
No, dawg, when you turn... simple physics, bruh.
把风机掉个方向 让它吹
Turn the fan around, let it blow,
朝里吹 会有冷气
and then it keep the blowin' in and the cool air.
错了兄弟 朝里吹的话 热风会进来
Nah, bruh. You blowin' in, you let the hot air in.
-拜托 -G 你解释给他听
- Come on, man. - G, tell him wassup, man.
E 真的得向外吹
E, you gotta let that shit blow out.
-说了吧 看他那傻样 -真是
- Told you. Look at your boy, man. - Shit.
你该补补脑子了
You rode the short bus, man.
可不是
Right!
该死的阿勒玛汗流浃背
Got Alma rollin' around in his sweat, like goddamn.
-不好 -快卧倒
- oh, shit. - Oh, shit, down!
该死
Ah, damn!
-压住这里 -兄弟 还好吗
- Put some pressure on it. - Hey, G, you a'ight, bro?
该死
Shit! Ah!
我买♥♥了水果
I brought fruit...
-需要吗 -正合我意
- I don't know. - It's perfect.
我们晚饭后再吃
We'll, uh, we'll have it after dinner.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表