剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
创 业 公 司
前情回顾
创 业 公 司
第三季 第七集
这个季度结束前 你们的用户突破一个亿
You get to 100 mil by the end of this quarter,
我们就给你搞B轮融♥资♥
and we'll give you your little Series B.
我那时候才15岁
I was 15.
你说的是卖♥♥给小海地
You talkin' 'bout sellin' to Little Haiti.
我们说的是拓宽市场
We talkin' 'bout catchin' our legs.
兄弟 你不能这么做
Bruh, you can't do that.
天呐
Oh my God.
-你想让我做什么 -什么都别做
- What you want me to do? - Do nothing.
他们会付出代价的
They're gonna pay.
靠
Oh shit!
找到炸♥弹♥了吗
Find the canisters?
还没有
Not exactly.
你的订单已发货
如果我们可以找到自己监管网站的方法
If we could figure out a way to police the network ourselves.
-这是在铤而走险 -我想到个法子
- It is a very slippery slope. - I've got a way in.
斯泰拉开♥发♥了一款可以反馈数据的软件
Stella's developed a software that can send data back to us.
发布升级
我可以利用它做一个筛选器
I can take that and create a filter
把所需信息汇集到一个文件夹里给你
that dumps intel into a folder for you.
又是国♥家♥安♥全♥局
The NSA? Again?
看来他们实在太爱我们了
Apparently they just love us over there.
国安局没有叫瑞贝卡·斯卓德的探员
We don't have an Agent Rebecca Stroud at the NSA.
你需要登记 凯丽
You need to sign in, Kelly.
我的天啊
For Christ sakes.
你还得戴上♥访♥客证
You also need a visitor's badge.
你在耍我吗 厄尔
Are you shitting me, Earl?
不是我定的规则
I don't make the rules!
请把厄尔开除吧
Please fire Earl. Okay...
我和国防部的人取得了联♥系♥
I got a hold of my guy over at the DOD,
核实了身份 没问题
credentials check out, 100%.
-所以那两个混♥蛋♥就是国安局的 -没错
- So those two asshats, they're NSA? - Yep. Correct.
那特别探员瑞贝卡·斯卓德是谁
Well, then who the fuck is Agent Rebecca Stroud?
到底是谁骗走了我的钱 凯
I mean, who the hell leveraged the seizure of my money, Kel?!
我不知道 诈骗犯吧 她就是个骗子
I don't know! A fraud. She's a freakin' impostor.
他们在向我们招手
Hey, look, they're wavin' at us.
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do here?
你不必和盘托出
Listen, you don't have to tell them anything.
-好吗 -我的老天
- All right? - Jesus Christ.
各位
Folks, um,
我们有点担心你们会吃亏
we're a little concerned that you may be compromised.
但考虑到我们今天访问的目的
Which is extra concerning,
你们的担心是多余的
when you consider the nature of our visit today.
这些监控能用吗
Do these security cameras work?
抓拍到她了吗
Do you have footage of her, by chance?
监控能用
Yeah, the security cameras, they work,
但是我不确定抓没抓拍到她
but I don't know if we still got the footage, though.
不过我们会去查一下的
We can definitely check for you, though.
-这会很有帮助 -不好意思
- That would be helpful. - What? I'm sorry,
你刚说你们此行来的目的是什么
you said the nature of your visit? What is that?
或许你们知道 你们的网站
Uh, your network as you may be aware,
有时候被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥利用为交流工具
is sometimes used as a communication channel for terrorists.
-我们不会监视用户 -不管怎样
- We don't keep tabs on our users. - Regardless...
我们获取了一些情报
we picked up some intel.
一批失踪的化学武器
A... missing cache of chemical weapons
已经落入不法分子手中
has fallen into the wrong hands.
最近的聊天记录显示
Recent chatter suggests
这些武器将被用于恐怖袭击
these weapons are going to be used to carry out an attack.
有可能在美国本土上
Potentially on U.S. Soil.
最早就在下周
Potentially as early as next week.
所以 如果我们能检查整个网站
For obvious reasons, it would be very helpful...
那将会很有帮助
if we could scrape the network.
只是为了检查任何可疑的交易
Just to check for... for any possible transmissions.
-这样太棘手了 -很抱歉
- That's gonna be tricky. - I'm sorry, I'm sorry...
-这是不可能的 -这可能威胁到
- that's just not going to be possible. - Potentially thousands
数千条无辜的性命
of innocent lives we're talking about.
那我只能为此感到悲哀
And that is incredibly sad and, um...
也许我们可以
Hey, but maybe we should just...
我们是不可知论者 我们不会这么做
The problem is, we're agnostic. We just don't work like that.
这件事值得商榷 对吗
Well, it's... it's worth the discussion, though, right?
这是特殊情况 值得商榷
Yeah, maybe it's worth this one, specific thing...
棘手的是
Well, well, the tricky thing is,
就算我们想配合
you know, even if we want to cooperate
-我们的网站是 -分散管理的
- the way our network is built... - Completely decentralized,
大规模加密 我知道 但是
massive encryption, I know, but...
没有中心账户
There's no central ledger,
所以没有办法检查数据
so there's no way to scrub that data, anyway.
那我们最好找个办法
Then we better find a way.
就我个人而言
Well, look, um... I mean, I, for one, am
我非常支持你们的工作 但是
incredibly sympathetic to the work that you are charged with, but...
我们只是...
we're just...
没法和警♥察♥合作
not able to work with feds.
这不是我们公♥司♥建立的初衷
We're just not set up that way.
那我们只能带着搜查令来了
Then, we're just gonna have to come back with a warrant.
你们不能
No, you won't.
因为你们的要求是违法的
'Cause what you're asking is unconstitutional.
而且理论上是行不通的
and, well, it's logistically impossible.
就算有搜查令 也做不到
Even with a warrant, so...
不管怎么说
Anyway, uh,
我认为我们的会议该告一段落了
I think, uh, it's best that we put a pin in this meeting.
我们还得工作
We've got a business to run here,
所以
so...
好的
Okay.
行吧
All right.
员工不能知道这件事
Nobody out there can know about this. Okay?
这会使他们心烦 无法♥正♥常工作
It'll mess them up, they won't be able to work.
你现在就担心这个吗
That's what you're worried about right now?
我只想说 我觉得他们没必要
I'm just saying, I don't think they need to be...
考虑化学武器的问题
thinkin' about chemical weapons.
我觉得你不该思考他们在想什么
Okay, well, I don't think you need to be
我觉得你不该思考他们在想什么
thinking about what they're thinking about.
如果你能阻止下一次911发生
If you could stop the next 9/11 from happening,
就一定会考虑的 对吗
you'd do that, right?
911的时候他们掌握了所有信息
They had all the information on 9/11,
可灾难还是发生了
it happened anyway.
-那不是真的 -你怎么知道
- That's not true. - How do you know?
对了 差点忘了 维斯
Oh, yeah, that's right. I forgot, Wes,
你是个冷血的混♥蛋♥
you a heartless asshole.
我这么跟你说吧
Alright, let me try this argument on you.
如果人们发现你的公♥司♥
What would happen to your business if people found out
该对下一次911负责 公♥司♥会成什么样
your business was responsible for the next 9/11?
不会发生这种事的 兄弟
Don't happen like that, brother.
我看快了
Well, I'm thinkin' it's about to.
之前在圣贝纳迪诺发生了大规模枪击案
They had a mass shooting in San Bernardino, okay?
联调局找到苹果公♥司♥ 跟他们说
The FBI goes to Apple, they say,
"我们需要你们解锁这个手♥机♥"
"We need for you to unlock this phone."
苹果说"去你的" 你猜怎么着
Apple says, "Go fuck yourself." Guess what?
大家还是在买♥♥苹果产品
People are still buying Apple!
那之后苹果的股票确实涨了
Apple's stock actually went up after that.
该死
Goddamn...
你们都疯了
y'all done lost your minds.
我们讨论的是数千条无辜的生命
We're talking about thousands of innocent people,
你们是认真的吗
are you guys being serious right now?
我们怎么知道 或许那些家伙是在唬人
We don't even know, these guys might be bluffin'.
我们甚至不知道他们的身份是否属实
We don't even know if these guys are who they say they are.
也许我们可以自己想办法
Okay, well, maybe we can find out for ourselves.
我们可以用斯泰拉的监管软件
We can figure it all out, right?
把事情解决
Using Stella's police software?
什么
What?
用斯泰拉的什么
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表