剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
创 业 公 司
前情回顾
创 业 公 司
第三季 第六集
我不是做间谍的料
I'm not like a spy or anything.
我并没有让你当间谍
I'm not asking you to be a spy.
你只要做你自己就好
I'm asking you to be you.
最和善 最美丽 最迷人的你
Kindest, prettiest, most charming version of you.
你怎么来了
What're you doing here?
罗尼邀请我来的 他人呢
Ronnie invited me. Where is he?
不知道
I don't know.
天啊 你看起来真美
Good lord, look how great you look.
我从没想过
Well, I never expected you
你会有这种症状
to be dealing with this sort of thing.
-什么症状 医生 -惊恐发作
- What sort of thing, Doc? - Panic attack.
最大的数据挖掘公♥司♥是哪个
Who is the biggest data miner?
碎蛋
Broken Egg.
如果我是碎蛋
And if I'm Broken Egg,
公♥司♥雇了我 然后我怎么做
companies hire me, and then I what?
你说的每一句话
Everything that you say,
输入的每个词 都会被收集
everything that you type, they gather it all.
记得我吗
所以大元在这里吗
So, is Daewon here?
我需要在明晚之前搞到十万现金
I need $100,000 cash by tomorrow night.
[外语]
官方刚刚掌握了
Officials are just now grasping
该案的巨大规模
the massive scope of this thing.
这无疑是史上规模最大的信息泄露犯罪
It's easily the largest data breach ever perpetrated.
不仅因为账户数量庞大
Not because of the number of accounts,
更因为被泄露信息的性质特殊
but more so the nature of what was taken from those accounts.
还有信息传播的方式
And also the way in which it was disseminated...
通过短♥信♥ 邮件传播
...have been texted, emailed,
或在社交媒体发布
posted to social media.
涉及超过一百万条私人通话记录
Over a million private conversations.
为什么发生这种事
How did this happen?
风暴中心是一家名为"碎蛋"的公♥司♥
Well, at the center of it all, is a company called Broken Egg.
碎蛋
Broken Egg.
你或许从没听说过这家公♥司♥
You've probably never heard of them,
他们也甘于低调
they like it just fine that way.
不过它是股票交易所最有价值的科技公♥司♥之一
But they're one of the most valuable tech outfits on the stock exchange,
致力于通过手♥机♥和电脑
responsible for aggregating audio and text data
整合音频和文本数据
through our phones and computers.
大型科技公♥司♥从他们手中高额购买♥♥数据
The big tech companies pay them a premium for this data.
但是现在 他们自己被入侵了
But now, they, themselves, have been hacked.
无人站出来对此事负责
No one has come forward to claim responsibility.
我们联♥系♥了国安局的分♥析♥员
We've reached out to analysts at the NSA
你收到一封来自大元的新邮件
和其他政♥府♥机构
and other government agencies,
但他们都拒绝发表评论
but they all declined to comment.
这次事件显然让他们惊慌失措
This event clearly has them all rattled.
近日 政♥府♥参与的可能性
The possibility of a state actor, well,
已引起相当程度的社会恐慌
these days is always a distinct and palpable fear.
不过我们之前说过 此次事件更私人
But as we mentioned before, there was something more personal.
唯我邮箱
确认删除所有邮件吗
我们不是在讨论税号♥或者银行路由号♥码
We're not talking about tax ID numbers or bank routing numbers.
这都是私人信息
This is personal stuff, folks.
删除浏览记录
确定删除所有浏览记录吗
也不只名人受到影响
It's not just celebrities, either.
事关所有人 非常普遍 有些无关痛痒
It's everybody, it's everywhere. Some of it is innocuous.
有些是灾难性的
Some of it is quite damning.
确定格式化硬盘吗
但不论这次事件给你造成了什么影响
But whatever your own individual fallout may be from this,
正在格式化硬盘
都说明了一个简单事实
the simple fact remains:
我们正在进入一个毫无隐私的新时代
we are entering a new era of zero privacy.
我们一旦松懈
As long as we are lax...
可恶
Fuck.
这不正是大型科技公♥司♥会发生的事吗
Isn't this the sort of thing we've come to expect, though, from big tech?
在某种程度上是
I mean, to a certain degree.
确实 我觉得任何头脑清醒的人
Well, well, sure, I think any sane person has a healthy amount of
百万碎蛋账户遭入侵
都对我们数据的安全性抱有合理的怀疑
suspicion over whether or not our data is safe...
你醒了
Hey, you're up.
你在外面烤东西吗
Were you grilling out there?
我 对 我在清理
I, uh, yeah, I was cleaning it.
-你看到这个了吗 -看到了
- Did you see this? - Yeah.
掀起巨大♥波♥澜 但碎蛋的情况
...in a massive wave. But this situation with Broken Egg here,
不仅涉及人们的私人信息
we're not just talking about people's private information,
或他们会买♥♥哪种沐浴露
or what type of bath soap they might purchase.
事情关乎人们
We're talking about people's
-被记录在手♥机♥上的 -我觉得
- most intimate moments here... -You know, uh...
最私密的时刻
...recorded on our phones...
我们可以利用它 碎蛋
We can use this. Broken Egg?
国内最大的综合数据公♥司♥
Biggest aggregate data firm in the country.
是啊 刚被黑了
Yeah, just got hacked.
他们刚被曝光了
They just got busted...
记录远超♥市♥场关键词之外的信息
...recording a lot more than keywords for marketing.
是啊 阿克拉网不会出现这种问题
Yeah. That wouldn't happen on ArakNet.
碎蛋不能出现在阿克拉网上
Well, Broken Egg couldn't exist on ArakNet.
对
Yeah.
如果你认为这是黑客的杰作
...if you think this was the work of a hacker...
-我得打几个电♥话♥ -好的
- I got calls to make. - All right.
-再等五分钟 -好吧
- Another five minutes. - Okay.
维斯是最难搞的
Wes is gonna be the trickiest.
仍然不相信我
Still doesn't trust me.
别人呢
How about the others?
还好 罗尼说了好话 所以
It was chill. Ronnie's puttin' in the good word, so...
尼克呢 他相信你吗
Nick? Does he trust you?
他去派对了吗 你见到他了吗
Was he at the party? You see him?
碰到了
Caught up.
有点 不知道 就是有点奇怪
It was... I don't know. It was just weird.
-感觉奇怪 -你在乎他
- It felt weird. - You care about him.
是啊 他一直就像我的哥哥 所以
Yeah, he was like my brother for some time, so...
那你们有没有
So, did you ever...?
什么
What?
你懂的
You know...
什么意思 我不是来八卦的
What is this? I didn't come here to gossip.
我有他的照片 是个帅小伙
I have his picture in my file, he is a handsome man.
我得尽可能了解我的线人
Need to know everything I can about my assets.
但我不是你的线人 好吗
Yeah, well, I'm not one of your assets, okay?
我们不是在拍电影
This is not like in the movies or nothing.
对 不是
No, it's not.
《连线》会进行封面报道 这很棒
So, Wired's gonna run the cover, which is amazing,
不过我们得开始联♥系♥科技圈以外的人了
but we need to start reaching people outside of the tech world.
时机到了 各位
This is the time, guys.
碎蛋的丑闻把大家吓坏了
Broken Egg scandal has everyone scared,
而我们就是解决办法
and we are the answer,
只是得让大家知道
we just gotta get it out there.
等等 等一下
Wait, hold up.
《世界新闻头条》的人刚刚同意了
The guy from World News Headline just said yes.
真的吗
He did?!
对 他们今晚就要做
Yeah, they want to do it tonight.
东部时间八点档
The 8:00 Eastern slot.
巴里 这太棒了
Barry, that's amazing.
跟他们的人确认
Check with their people,
看他们能不能派人来办公室
and see if they can have someone sent to the office.
-我想在这做 -好 我会确认
- I'd like to do it here. - Yeah, yeah, I'll check.
我的上帝
Christ on a cracker!
还是翻手腕
Still rolling your hands over.
-我又这样了吗 -是的
- Is that what I'm doin'? - Yep.
记住 你改正过
Remember, you'd fixed that.
我们在影溪球场打的时候 你就改了
You had fixed that, when we played, uh, Shadow Creek.
我知道 那真是太久以前了
I know, man, that was such a long time ago, man.
这些老♥习♥惯又回来了
These old habits, they creep back in.
那是我和你最后一次
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表