剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
Likewise. I heard great things about you.
-谬赞了 -确实是
- Well, they all lies, so. - Yeah, they are.
-你还记得玛拉吗 -当然 你好
- You remember Mara. - 'Course, nice to see you.
坐吧 朋友
Have a seat, pal.
如你所知 我们需要资金
So, anyway, as you know, we need money,
而查理正好资金充足
and Charlie's got a lot of it.
于是看我们是否能让他慷慨解囊
So, uh, let's see if we can separate him from some of it.
我觉得无需过多讨论
Look, there's not much to discuss.
维斯已经把数据发给我看了
Wes has already sent me the metrics.
你们现在的上升势头非常了不起
It's an impressive upswing you guys are riding right now.
主要是玛拉的功劳
That's very much thanks to Mara.
她在碎蛋丑闻上下了不少功夫
She really jumped all over the Broken Egg scandal.
-确实是 -干得漂亮
- True dat. - Good work there.
谢谢
Thanks.
但是我们不能这么做 对吗
But we can't do this, right?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
拿你的钱
Take your money.
让你参与其中
Make you a part of this thing.
我...
I'm...
我还是不太明白
...I'm not sure what...
看着我 查理
Look at me, Charlie.
-什... -看这边
- Wh... - Look here.
看着我
At me.
玛拉
Mara...
老天 你想做什么
Christ... what is this?
现在你该向大家交待一切了
This is when you tell everyone what happened.
我几...确实不记得
I har... I honestly don't remember.
那我来说
Then I will.
我现在终于有勇气说了
I'm ready to do that, now.
-都过去十年了 -十一年
- That was 10 years ago. - 11.
玛拉
Mara...
你们在说什么呢
what're we talkin' about here?
你早就知道
You already know.
我不知道
No, actually, I don't.
查理那时经常来我们家 对吧
Charlie came over to the house a lot, didn't he?
我那时十五岁
I was 15...
-我那时十五岁 -天啊
- ...I was 15 years old. - Ah, Christ.
十五岁的女孩子爱闹别扭
And it's not easy when you're 15 years old,
但是你当时对我很好
but you were so nice to me.
对吗
Right?
你把我当做一个大人
You treated me like an adult.
那是...
It was a...
那是很久以前的事了 玛拉
it was so long ago, and, uh, and Mara...
你那时...
you were...
继续说啊 查理
Keep talking, Charlie.
-继续 大家都听着呢 -尼克
- Keep talking, it's going really well. - Nick...
如果你需要 我来把他赶出去
I can show him out if you want me to.
-罗纳德 不必了 -玛拉...
- Ronald, no. - Mara...Listen...
-你可能记错了 -你怎么还不滚
- maybe you're not remembering... - Why are you still here?
你饿不饿
Are you hungry?
需不需要去泰国馆子买♥♥点外卖♥♥
Do... do you want me to... I can stop for Thai.
好吧
Okay, sure.
今天的猪肉不那么辣
Pork's not as spicy this time.
如果我早知道的话
If I'd known...
你并不知情
You didn't.
-是啊 -是啊 所以
- Right. - Right. So...
我上楼待一会
I'm actually gonna go upstairs for a little bit.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
好吧
Okay.
玛拉 你明白我想说什么吗
Do you hear what I'm tryna say? Mara...
我在诚心和你道歉
I'm tryna say I'm sorry.
我听见了
I heard you.
我尽了全力抚养你
I did the best I could, raisin' you.
我和你妈妈分开了 她把四岁的你丢给我
Your mom and I split, she leaves me with a 4-year-old.
我当时事业刚刚开始
I was trying to build a business.
即便一切顺利我也不知该如何做一个父亲
I didn't know how to be a father under good conditions. So...
非常对不起 我让...
I'm sorry... that I brought...
查理这样的人跟在身边
guys like Charlie around.
对于发生的一切 我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry, all right? For what happened, you know?
但是事情不止一次发生
But it kept happening.
而你什么也没做
And you did nothing.
你是说... 你
Do you th... are you...
你是觉得我对这些事熟视无睹吗
are you trying to say you think I knew what was going on?
玛拉 希望你能理解
Mara, you gotta understand.
作为父亲 我了解的有限
I mean, I... I only knew what a father knows, you know?
也许 也许你经历了一些事
Maybe, maybe you're going through somethin'.
你懂吗
You know? Uh...
也许 我不确定 也许我觉察到
Maybe, I don't know. I don't know, maybe I sensed...
也许我觉察到些许
maybe I sensed there was...
也许我觉察到了些许异常 但
I don't know, somethin' happening, but...
我没...
I didn't...
玛拉 我发誓
Mara, I swear,
我不知道发生了那种事
I didn't know it was happenin'.
你本可以问我的
You could have asked.
你说的对
You're right...
我应该问你...
I could've...
但你没问 因为你太害怕
But you didn't, because you were too scared.
你太害怕戳破实情
You were too scared of what it might do
会破坏你和查理的关系
to your relationship with Charlie.
你太害怕自己可能失去一切
You were too scared of what you might have to lose.
好吧
Okay.
你是这么想的
You think that.
如果你非得这么想
If that's what you gotta think.
我只能说 我很抱歉
But, um, all I can say is I'm sorry.
除此之外我也不知道说什么了
And, uh, I don't know what else to say, you know?
我不知道还能为你做什么
I don't know what you want from me.
我走了
I'm gonna go.
这种事情你可以对我说
You know, you can tell me things like that.
我希望你能告诉我
I mean, I want you to.
我知道这不容易 但我希望你
I know it's not easy, but I want you to feel
能乐意对我坦诚
like you can be honest with me.
我也希望如此
I want the same, too.
那就好
Good.
但是 你没跟我坦诚碎蛋的事
Except, you didn't tell me about Broken Egg.
你说什么
What...?
你没说是你干的
That it was you.
喂
Yes?
什么 明白了
What... I see.
他会在美国境内吗
Do we think he's gonna be stateside?
好的
Okay...
我的线人已经开始行动了
Well, my asset has been deployed.
她在开♥发♥一种病毒来获取全部信息
She's working on a virus that'll give us access to all of it.
是的 一旦找到 就会全部销毁
Yes, once we find it, it'll be wiped clean.
是 但那不可能
Yes, but that can't happen.
好吧 我来搞定
All right, all right, I'll take care of it.
你好
Hello.
这位是卓蒙德探员
So, this is Agent Drummond...
-你好 -这位是...
-How you doin'? -...and this is Agent, um...
-布拉德利 -布拉德利探员
- Bradley. - Agent Bradley.
他们说自己是国安局的
And they say they're with the NSA.
又是国安局吗
The NSA? Again?
看来他们实在太爱我们了
Apparently they just love us over there.
抱歉 你说什么
S... sorry?
几个月前
Yeah, we already done dealt with y'all,
你们已经有人来过了 怎么回事
like, a few months back. What's up?
-什么 -瑞贝卡·斯卓德探员
- What? - Agent Rebecca Stroud?
她到这里来过 说想和我们合作
She came in here, looking for some sort of partnership.
我们拒绝了
We told her we don't do that.
瑞贝卡...什么
I'm sorry. Rebecca...
-斯卓德 -瑞贝卡·斯卓德
- Stroud. - Rebecca Stroud?
抱歉 你们...
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表