剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
一
一二
一二三
一二三
十秒
继续 加油
我想吐
草就在那
你还好吗
是的 我很好
如果我投进自己的钱呢 如果我们都这么做呢
What if I put in my own money? What if we all do?
我在努力养家 哥们 马上要有孩子了
I'm tryna raise a family, man, got a baby on the way.
我没有什么多余的钱
I ain't got much extra just lying around.
好吧 玛拉 我们能拿出多少
All right, all right. Well, Mara, how much can we do?
我觉得还不足以改变现状
Well, I don't think anything that would make a difference.
什么都能改变现状 哪怕很小一笔
Everything would make a difference right now. Every little bit.
我告诉你 兄弟
I'm telling you, bro,
我们应该去找新的投资
we need to be out there securing new funds,
而不是坐在这里忐忑不安
not sittin' in here, sweatin' it like this
罗纳德 你不觉得我们的新投资人会好奇
Ronald, you don't think any new investors' gonna wonder why
为什么我们的流动资金都被政♥府♥查封了吗
our liquidity's under government seizure?
-也许他们不会问 -不 他们会知道的
- Maybe they don't ask. - Nah, they'll know.
在支票结算前都会有详细调查的
There's always due diligence before the checks clear.
所以我们得找认识的人
This is why we gotta go with somebody we know.
有别的门路的
Somebody to look the other way.
比如萨吉诺兄弟
Like the Saginaw brothers.
无论你们这帮厉害的人决定了什么
Well, whatever you amazing people decide,
在开始拖欠员工工资之前
we have five days of liquidity
我们的流动资金还能用五天
before we start defaulting on contractor obligations.
还要给员工付工资
And paying our employees.
对 已经有几个人问我为什么工资还没到了
Yeah, I already had a few folk ask me why their shit was late.
等等 先停一下
Wait, hold up real fast.
斯卓德探员刚刚回复我了
She just wrote back, Agent Stroud.
-她说什么 -她说她愿意见我们
- Word? - Yeah, she's willing to meet us...
在诺兰餐厅
at Nolan's.
那个快餐店
The fast food joint?
你们来过这吗
You guys come here ever?
来过 我是说 每个人都多少来过几次
Yeah, I mean, everybody do at some point.
我唯一吃的餐厅
Only place I eat.
从来都是
Ever?
我去过全世界很多地方
I travel all over the world.
无论是巴黎还是吉隆坡
And it don't matter it's Paris, or Kuala Lumpur,
这餐厅能保证
I can rely on the fact
我吃到的都是一样的东西
that I will always get the same, exact meal.
这个美国企业的这款三明治卖♥♥了成千上万
This American institution has sold hundreds of billions of this sandwich
并且一起食物传染疾病的案例
and there has never been one, single,
都没有发生过 想象一下
proven case of foodborne illness. Imagine that.
我曾经因为吃了一个
Yeah, well I got the shits real bad one time
双层培根汉堡生过病 所以...
from that double bacon burger, so...
不 我保证不是因为那个汉堡
No. I can promise you it wasn't that.
我很确定是因为那个双层培根汉堡
Pretty sure it was the double bacon burger.
你知道 人们总认为
You know, people think
食物传染疾病发作得很快 但是
that foodborne illness happens quick, but...
实际上 要等病毒在体内生根发芽
actually, it takes about 36 to 72 hours
需要36到72个小时
for the strains to gestate.
所以也许你以为是没熟的猪肉
So, you might be thinkin' that it's that undercooked pork,
或者是扇贝导致的
or that scallop that did ya in,
但其实是某份没洗的羽衣甘蓝沙拉
when, in fact, it was that unwashed kale salad.
好吧 是这样
Okay, look here.
你不能这样搞我们
You can't come at us like this.
这根本就是违法的
This shit is straight up illegal
而且如果我们上了法庭
and we got about a dozen legs to stand on,
我们可是很占理的
if this whole thing go to court.
我不明白你们在说什么
I'm not sure I understand what you're referring to,
不过你们应该来点派 买♥♥一赠一
but you guys should have some pie. It's 2 for 1.
-那个查封令 -不 听着
- The seizure order. - No, look...
你把我们的钱都冻结了
You froze all our damn money.
我没做过这种事 先生们
I did no such thing, gents.
我听说 是联邦调查局干的
That was the FBI, from what I heard.
你可以去和法官确认
I mean, you can check with the judge.
但是 我同样听说
But, from "what I heard" also,
这个法令并不是针对你们整个公♥司♥
the order wasn't against your whole company,
只是你们的董事长
it was just your chair of the board.
好吧 那我们就讨论这个事
Okay, all right, fine, so we're just doing this...new thing where,
你找到一点小漏洞对付不在你管辖权的人
you just find little loopholes to go after people outside your jurisdiction.
你和其他人一样清楚
You know as well as anybody
这件事会在联邦法♥院♥拉扯很久
that this whole thing have to hold up in federal court.
差不多吧
Well, sorta, kinda.
但你知道 他们可以撤销这个法令
But you know, they could remove the order
但你们还是会有问题
and you'd still have problems.
当然不是和我 更可能是和缉毒局
Not with me, of course, more like the DEA, maybe.
你知道 你的那些在小海地的朋友们
You know, with those friends of yours, down in Little Haiti,
他们还在通过你当首席执行官的公♥司♥
who are still buyin' and sellin' arms and narcotics
贩卖♥♥武器和毒品
through the same company for which you currently serve as CEO.
我可能没有后门
I may not have a back door,
但是有了你的朋友们
but with your boys,
我至少有了开始调查的地方
I have a place to start lookin'.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
好吧 没关系
Okay, well, that's fine.
我觉得你们另一个首席执行官应该也一样
'Cause I don't think your coCEO does either.
所以 没关系
So, we're good.
你们真的应该试试那个派
You really should try that pie.
浪费这种打折机会太可惜了
It's a shame to waste it.
这里
Here!
好的 女孩们 对
Okay girls, yes!
继续 动起来
Keep it open, keep it open! Keep movin', keep movin'!
就是这样 干得好 干得好
That's right! Good job, good job, good job!
索菲娅 好的 艾黛尔 去吧
Sophia, Sophia, yeah! Adeala, go, go, go, go.
好的 索菲娅 干得好
All right, Sophia, yes. Good job!
加油 姑娘们 加油
Come on! Ladies, let's hustle!
好的 埃尔丝
Yes! Elsie!
好的
Alright!
怎么了 宝贝 工作上的事吗
What's up baby? Work stuff?
对 差不多
Yeah, sort of.
还是你跟E 弗朗兹他们搞那些破事
Or you still on that bull with E, and Frantz, and 'em.
现在不要聊这个
Maybe not talk about it right now...
我们不聊这个你就一句话不说
We keep not talking about it, then you keep not talking at all.
别在埃尔丝在车里的时候聊这个 好吗
Just not with Els in the car. Okay?
我不是小孩子了 爸爸
I'm not a baby, Dad.
我知道 只是这件事
I know, it's just somethin' that
我和你妈妈需要私下聊 好吗
your mother and I need to talk about in private. Okay?
你不欠他们什么
You don't owe them nothin'.
如果他们不在阿♥拉♥克网就没饭吃
They can't eat without being on ArakNet,
那是他们自己的问题
that's they own damn fault.
那是他们自己的问题
That's they own damn fault.
你赢不了的
你不能说话
我不能输
所以周日在我妈妈那
吃晚餐
费尔
这有点太快了吧
三个月还太快
是啊
求你了伊莎贝尔 她会喜欢你的
该死的
Shit!
怎么了
古巴电♥信♥公♥司♥还有十分钟关门 我得给我妈寄邮件
你就不能明天再寄吗
不行 因为她会像上次那样发疯的
该死
Fuck.
你开车送我吗
我会走回家的
你确定
确定 我还有点其他事要做
再见
Bye.
古巴电♥信♥公♥司♥
我能买♥♥张无线网卡吗
我们已经关门了
认真的吗
该死
Shit.
你们好
你连着网吗
我不是警♥察♥ 我只是需要无线网
那里
谢谢
放东西还是取东西
我需要无线网卡
手♥机♥牌子
索尼
多久
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表