剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
- What? - I'd like to get out, can you pull over, please?
拜托 你以为我要干什么
Come on, what you think I'm gonna do?
-我不知道 你没说 -别疑神疑鬼
- I don't know, you haven't told me. - Acting skittish. Stop.
我晚餐有约了
I just have dinner plans, you know?
打开储物箱
Psh, open up the glove box.
打开呀
Open the glove box.
拿着吧
Grab it.
手♥枪♥
The gun?
不 是地图 小白脸 当然是枪了
No, the ThomasGuide , South Beach... yes, gun.
-你拿枪做什么 -我什么都不做
- What're you gonna do with it? - I ain't gonna do shit with it.
是给你准备的 这样你觉得安全了吧
That's for you, so you feel safe.
我没事
I'm fine.
这地方看起来面熟吧
This lookin' familiar?
等等 上次你是在后备箱里
Oh wait, you was in the trunk last time.
拿着吧
There.
感觉好点了吗
You feel better?
拿稳了
Hold on tight to that.
感觉到了吗
You feel that?
这是我们认识的地方 尼克 你和我
That's where our journey began, Nick. You and me.
你知道那晚我准备杀掉你
You know I was planning on killing you that night...
我丝毫没有犹豫
didn't have two thoughts about it.
因为过去我就是那样的人
'Cause that's the kind of Ronnie I was.
你觉得人会变吗 尼克
You think people can change, Nick?
当然
Yeah.
我的意思是
Yeah, I mean...
你就变了
look at you.
对 我变了
Yeah, look at me.
我改变了
I changed.
我现在就是个黑人
I had to bring a nigga out here for a minute.
因为我有人生目标 尼克
It's 'cause I got purpose, Nick.
因为我有人生目标
Because I got purpose.
你和我一起创建的这份生意
This thing that you and I built together, this business...
这是新罗尼 就是现在的我
that's the new Ronnie. That's who I am.
如果你把阿♥拉♥克网从我身边夺走
And if you take ArakNet away from me,
你也拿走了我的目标
you take away my purpose.
那我就变回老罗尼了 不是吗
Well, I guess that make me the old Ronnie. Ain't that right?
行了 送你回家吧
Okay. Let's get you home.
把枪放起来 都没上膛
Put that shit away. It ain't loaded no how.
警♥察♥局 霍布鲁克警探
起薪十八万
180, to start.
我知道这数目
I'm sure that pales in comparison
跟你在萨吉诺挣的没法比 但...
to what you're bringing down at Saginaw, but...
我在那边干得不太好
I mean, I don't do all that well there.
没你想的那么好
Not as much as you think.
所有大客户
Any big accounts, usually,
他们都逼我交给合伙人
they make me hand off to one of the partners.
或者至少交给一个男人
Or at least one of the men.
-太扯了 -这种情况经常发生
- That's bullshit. - It happens way more than you think.
最近我听说了很多你们行业里
No, I mean, I've been hearing a lot of awful stories
很可怕的故事
coming out of that world lately,
尤其是你的公♥司♥
especially from your shop.
你也知道这些故事吗
Do you have any of those stories to give?
你根本不懂
You have no idea.
我懂
I do.
我这么问是因为如果你真的想离开萨吉诺
I'm only asking, because if you are serious about leaving Saginaw,
关于离职礼物 我有个绝妙的点子
I have a pretty exciting parting gift in mind.
BGM: Pure Gold by Carl Hauck
♪ Is this cold enough ♪
♪ Suitably calculated ♪
-你好 尼克 -你好
- Hey, Nick. - Hey.
你有没有那种日志
Do you happen to have like, uh, a log
记录每个人进出公♥司♥的时间
that shows when people come in and out,
比如停车时间一类的
like parking, or whatever.
-有 -我想找这周二的记录
- Yeah. - Okay, this Tuesday I'm looking for.
这事...说来话长
It's we... it's a long story.
没事 你现在就要吗
Nah, yeah, um, do you need 'em right now?
你能下班之后给我吗
Could you get 'em to me by the end of the day?
好 没问题
Yeah, absolutely.
-我做个记录 -好 谢了 厄尔
- I'll make a note about it. -Okay, great, thanks, Earl.
♪ But understated ♪
♪ Is it falling over backwards ♪
♪ Is it strainin' ♪
-尽心尽力呀 -你好吗 朋友
- Now that's commitment. - Hey, what's up, boss?
不知道你怎么做到的 罗
I don't know what you're doing, Ron,
你的草坪看着棒极了
but this lawn looks fantastic...
♪ Does it feel like my own ♪
♪ Does it feel like it's out of my hands ♪
♪ Does it hang ♪
♪ There, uncertain ♪
♪ Insecure ♪
♪ Guess it's pure gold ♪
♪ Virgin ears uncovered ♪
♪ By some shaky pen ♪
♪ The browbeaten unsmothered ♪
♪ By some vaporous intent ♪
♪ Does it feel like ♪
♪ Your ow-ow-own ♪
♪ Does it feel like it's out of your hands ♪
♪ Does it hang there ♪
♪ Uncertain ♪
♪ Insecure ♪
♪ Guess it's pure gold ♪
♪ Does it feel like ♪
♪ Our ow-ow-own ♪
♪ Does it feel like it's out of our hands ♪
♪ Does it hang ♪
♪ There, uncertain ♪
♪ Ohh ♪
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表