剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
创 业 公 司
前情回顾
创 业 公 司
第三季 第四集
你弄丢了我所有的钱 别用这种口气跟我说话
Don't take that tone with me after you lost all my money!
我没有弄丢你的钱 是你自己弄丢的
I didn't lose your money, Wes! You lost your money!
我只剩这家公♥司♥了
This company is all I got left.
我所有的筹码都在里面
All my chips are the middle!
我很好奇 这是什么应用
I'm just curious. What is that app?
为什么每个人都迷微信
Why is everyone so into it?
是一个综合所有功能的应用
It's all in one place.
他手♥机♥上就这一个应用
It's the only app he has on his phone.
每个人都需要的全套服务
The entire suite of services everybody's working on
都集成到一个应用里 这个应用叫"唯我"
rolled into one app, and that app is called "Self."
谷歌♥ 脸书 亚马逊
Google, Facebook, Amazon.
但他们都没有成功
And none of them can crack it.
因为他们的客户
Because none of their customers
不会放心地把自己生活的各方面
are gonna entrust a single corporation
都交给同一家公♥司♥
to integrate their entire lives.
这太可怕啦
Too scary.
你想一个人管理公♥司♥
You tryna run shit without me.
-我没想一个人做什么 -你做了
- I'm not trying to run anything without you. - Yes you are.
你甚至不想听我的管理政策
You wouldn't even hear my policing idea.
我听了 但那不是个好政策
I heard it. It's just a bad one.
你想要进网站的优先权
You want front row seat to the network,
把我的钱解冻 我就给你许可
unfreeze my money, I'll let you get access.
你说服他们中的一个 我才会解冻你的钱
I will unfreeze your money once you turn one of them.
但是这个人会是谁 毕竟他们都恨你
But which one is it gonna be? Because they all hate you.
你确定要这么做
Are you sure about this?
我们要做 整个公♥司♥都要垮了
Got to. The whole company going down.
好
Okay.
阿♥拉♥克网已经凉了
Araknet done gone cold.
-死气沉沉 -该死
- Dead cold. - Damn.
弗朗兹说过
Frantz talking about selling
把它低♥价♥批♥发♥出去
wholesale back on the streets.
市场已经枯竭了
The streets is dried up.
你在说要把它卖♥♥给小海地
You talking about Little Haiti.
我们说的是拓宽市场
We talkin' 'bout stretching our legs.
我收到了何塞的短♥信♥
他看到你和迭戈在一起
现在的生活对你来说还不够吗
你是伊莎贝尔·莫拉莱斯吗
谁是你的联♥系♥人
我自己一个人
这里有多糟糕
How bad has it been here?
我从没来过古巴监狱
I've never been in a Cuban prison,
但你是知道的
but you hear things.
我是国安局的特别探员瑞贝卡·斯卓德
Special Agent Rebecca Stroud, National Security Agency.
我是来协商你的释放条件的
I'm here to negotiate the terms of your release.
事实是 他们只查到你有共犯的嫌疑
The thing is, they've only got you on suspicion of conspiracy.
当然 他们想让我证实这个嫌疑
Now, of course, they want me to corroborate that suspicion,
然后把你当作政♥治♥诱饵
and give you up for political bait.
你的余生都将在此度过
You'd spend the rest of your life here...
或者你可以把阿♥拉♥克网给我
or you could give me Araknet.
你创建了它
See, you built it.
你可以黑进去
You can break in.
我不能随便
I can't just...
黑进去
break in.
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
当然
No.
没那么简单 对吗
It's not, is it?
是的
No.
我的意思是
I mean...
在我离开之后
it's grown...
它壮大了
without me.
它...
It's...
我必须在那里
I'd have to be there.
在迈阿密 在公♥司♥里
In Miami. At Araknet.
这听上去不错
Well, that sounds like a plan.
赫比酒吧
公♥司♥的工薪总额缩水了
Your payroll, it's shot.
尼克把你剩下的开♥发♥资金
Nick has sunk the rest of your development funds
全投到"唯我"软件里了
into that "Self" Bullshit.
这是一个重大的失策
That's a major fail.
没错
Correct.
文森特就像他的一条狗一样听话
And Vincent's a dog with a bone on that injunction.
法官不接我的电♥话♥
Judge won't even take my call.
你有什么建设性的意见吗
You got any actual ideas
还是打算就这样安慰我
or are you just gonna keep cheering me up like this?
有
Yeah.
我认为你得去巴塞罗那
I think you got to go to Barcelona.
不 我不能去巴塞罗那
No, I can't go to Barcelona.
-你不想去巴塞罗那 -我不能去
- You don't want to go to Barcelona... - I-I can't.
-但你得去巴塞罗那 维斯 -凯
- ...but you might have to go to Barcelona, Wes! - Kell.
别这样 凯
Come on, Kel.
就算我去了巴塞罗那
Look, even if I go to Barcelona
把钱带回来
and come back with the money,
警♥察♥还是会盯上它
the Feds are still putting a button on it, anyway.
那你给它加密
Okay, so you put it in crypto.
行吗
Right?
听我说
Listen to me.
你让夏洛特保管那笔钱
You gave Charlotte that money to hang on
就是为了防止这种情况发生
to for situations like this.
正是为了防止这种情况
For situations that are exactly like this.
我不想变得刻薄 但你好好想想
I don't mean to be a dick, but fuck your feelings.
过去的就让它过去吧
It is time to put the past in the past.
我不想再听到这个女人的事了
I am so sick of hearing about this woman.
所以就去见她
So just go see her,
把你的钱拿回来 把事情了结了
get your money, and then shut it down.
去他妈的巴塞罗那
Fucking Barcelona.
去他妈的巴塞罗那
Fucking Barcelona, man.
我的帐户从来没被盗过 从来没有
I've never had my identity stolen before. Like, ever.
通常 我在异常地点购买♥♥异常物品
Usually, when I buy something from somewhere unusual,
我的信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥就会发邮件给我 所以
my credit card company just emails me. So...
没错 亚马逊 苹果
Yeah. Amazon, Apple,
基本上处处保障我们的帐户安全
pretty much everywhere guarantees us security.
-所以... -没错
- So... - Exactly.
没错 但你信任他们吗
Yes, but do you trust them?
当然
Sure.
好的
Okay.
那...
What about, um...
邮件 消息 短♥信♥呢
...emails, your chats, text?
谁会看这些啊
I...I mean, who's reading those?
你觉得我会担心我其中一个男朋友
You know? Like, am I supposed to worry about the dick pic
上周末给我发的裸照泄露吗
that one of my boyfriends sent me last weekend?
-她其中一个男朋友 -好吧
- One of her boyfriends. - Okay, sure,
但是这些企业 它们窥探你的隐私
but corporations, they spy on you
是为了卖♥♥东西给你
to sell you stuff.
但是我喜欢它们给我发广♥告♥
Yeah, but I like when they send me ads.
我的天呐
Oh, my god.
再说一遍 我真的不在乎
...again, I really don't care.
网络失去中立性 数据不断泄露
Net neutrality dead, data mining on the rise
-他们还... -他们是待宰羔羊
- and still they... - They're sheep.
他们过得很好
They're comfortable.
就算他们知道狼要来了
Devil they know, I mean.
还记得剑桥分♥析♥公♥司♥吗
Remember Cambridge Analytica?
人们沉迷于脸书无法自拔 因为它很亲近
People stuck with Facebook because it was familiar.
这就是人性吧 你改不了
It's human nature, I guess. You can't change that.
可以的 我们改得了
Yes, yes, we can.
宝贝
Babe...
也许我们应该把"唯我"投放到市场
maybe we just source Self to market.
因为它很棒
Because it is good.
斯泰拉做得很好 你也做得很好
Stella did a good job. You did a good job.
但是也许我们错解了用户
But maybe we misread our audience.
-我们没有错解 -也许都怪我
- We did not misread them. - Maybe that's on me.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表