剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
(赫特语)
Haku chuba tinka, Jabba?
奥鲁巴认为, 将齐罗置于他们的保护之下, 议会才会安全
Oruba feels the Council will be safer with Ziro under their protection.
(赫特语)
Kickee tapu?
(赫特语)
Haa oto isti chari?
他们想知道谁会执行这个十分危险的任务
They want to know who shall take on this very dangerous task.
会是我
That would be me.
凯德·贝恩乐意效劳
Cad Bane at your service.
我愿意接受任何差事
I'll take on any job...
只要价钱合适
...for the right price.
我们怎么办?
What are we going to do?
R2和3PO还没有把蛋糕要用的乔根水果买♥♥回来
Artoo and C-3PO have not return with the jogan fruit for the cake.
我就知道会这样
I knew this was gonna happen.
所以才派R2一起去的
That's why I sent Artoo.
为协议签署成功
To the signing of the treaty,
为我最爱的甜点乔根水果蛋糕, 干杯!
and to my favorite dessert, jogan fruitcake. Yes!
哦, 不, 真是哪壶不开提那壶
Oh, no! Never gonna hear the end of this one.
3PO, 你上哪儿去了?
Threepio, where were you?
你都要错过整个宴会了
You almost missed the whole party.
我们遇到了一些麻烦, 先生
We encountered some complications, sir.
什么样的麻烦?
What kind of complications?
实际上, 我无法回忆起今天所发生的事
Actually, I have no recollection of my day.
我真的无法解释我去过哪里
I cannot really explain where I have been.
谢谢
Thank you.
一, 二, 三, 四
One, two, three, four.
耶!
Yay!
你要给出更合理的解释, 3PO
You're gonna have to do better than that, Threepio.
要是帕德梅的宴会搞砸了
Because if Padme's dinner is a disaster,
她可不会只冲你发火!
then you're not the only one she's gonna be mad at!
哦, 阿纳金, 别担心了
Oh, Anakin stop worrying.
蛋糕做好了
The cake is right here.
你应该表扬这两位
You should really lighten up on these two.
3PO, 你完成了一件了不起的任务
Threepio you've done a magnificent job.
哦, 天哪, 一件了不起的任务!
Oh, my, a magnificent job!
一件了不起的任务
A magnificent job.
一件了不起的任务
A magnificent job.
一件了不起的任务
A magnificent job.
看来我们得听他唠叨一阵子了, 伙计
Well, we're gonna hear about this one for a while, buddy.
一件了不起的任务
A magnificent job.
一件了不起的任务
A magnificent job.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表