剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
Mee tinka mee moolee-rah.
我对这活儿也有点厌烦了, 但还不至于厌恶
I'm kind of tired of being paid for this job, too, but not that tired.
如果你们赫特人对幕后阴谋 以及化解这一危机不感兴趣
If you Hutts ain't interested in knowing what's behind this and making it go away,
我能够理解
I can take a hint.
(赫特语)
Ho! Coo sa konchee.
那我们还做不做买♥♥卖♥♥?
So, we doing business or not?
我相信你的追踪本领
I understand your tracking talent,
可为什么齐罗不会离开这个星球?
but why wouldn't Ziro leave the planet?
为什么不直接远走高飞?
Why not just fly away?
我的直觉告诉我他还在这里
My senses tell me that he's still here.
这不合逻辑
It's illogical.
他知道这里在搜捕他
He knows he's being looked for here.
某样东西让他不得不留下
Something is keeping him here.
如果我们带上机器人, 进展就会更快些
If we'd brought a droid, this would go faster.
你闹够了没有?
Are you finished messing around?
我们是来抓齐罗的, 记得吗?
We're trying to catch Ziro, remember?
他们往哪边走了?
Which way have they gone?
看在你突然对我的追踪能力这么感兴趣的份上
Well, since you're suddenly so interested in my tracking abilities,
他们往这边走了
they went this way.
我从未怀疑过你
I never doubted you.
为什么我们要在这里停留?
Why are we stopping here?
我保证此时此刻加杜拉正在搜捕我们
I guarantee Gardulla is searching for us as we speak,
所以我来到这个她绝不会来的地方
so I came to the one place she would never, ever show up.
您好
Hello, there.
儿子, 不请自来?
Son, who invited you?
妈妈!
Mama!
这些年音信全无
Shoulda figured after all these years of never calling,
吃饭时你倒露面了
you'd show up at dinnertime.
你是要臭屁地坐着
You gonna sit in your stink,
还是要把那点心递给我?
or are you gonna pass the slime pods?
对你的兄弟伊博尔就不用这么操心了
Never would of had to tell that to your brother Ebor,
愿他安息吧
rest his soul.
那么, 宝贝
So, sonny,
过去这几年你究竟在折腾些什么?
what the heck you been doing the past few years anyway?
哦, 东搞搞西摸摸
Oh, a smidgen of this and a pinch of that,
尽我所能地为赫特同胞造福
using all of my facilities for the betterment of my fellow Hutts.
你想要什么, 宝贝?
What is it you want, sonny?
做儿子的就不能偶尔来看望下母亲吗?
Can't a loving son just want to visit his mother on occasion?
等我节食成功吧
When plebos fly out of my hump.
好吧, 既然您这么说了
Well, now that you mention it,
那我就拿沼泽陆行艇换您的飞船用用吧
I wouldn't mind swapping my swamp speeder for your starship.
我就知道
That's what I thought.
这次是谁在追你?
Who's chasing ya this time?
加杜拉
Gardulla.
哦, 拿去吧
Aw, take it.
记得充满能量再开回来还我
Just make sure you bring it back full power.
多谢妈妈
Thanks, Mama.
我有要事得去泰斯星球
I got some important business on Teth.
托多, 绝地在前边多远?
Todo, how far ahead are the Jedi?
我不知道
I don't know.
我以后再也不接这种活儿了
This is the last time I take one of these jobs.
看来要抓齐罗的不只是我们
Looks as though we're not the only ones after Ziro.
我们必须谨慎
We must be cautious.
沃斯, 有人住在这里面!
Vos, somebody lives here!
啊! 闻起来倒像有人死在这里面
Ugh! Smells like somebody died here.
你们要闯进我的房♥子吗, 聪明人?
Break in my house, will you, smart guy?
万分抱歉, 夫人
Thousand pardons, madam.
他还没有掌握敲门的礼节
He hasn't mastered the concept of knocking.
对此我表示歉意
For that, I apologize.
我也要找你们的麻烦, 花♥花♥公♥子♥们
I got trouble for you too, Mr. Fancy Pants.
没有必要. 我们不是来伤害你的
No need. We're not here to harm you.
这可是今晚头一遭
That'll be a first for tonight.
什么意思?
Meaning?
意思就是, 首先, 我那游手好闲的儿子和他的长嘴女友
Meaning first, my deadbeat son and his limp-lipped girlfriend
找上门来, 骗走了我的飞船
come in and sponge me out of my starship.
接着有个混♥蛋♥和他的机器人闯进来
Then some slime sap and his droid charge in
逼我说出齐罗的去向
and force me to give up the skinny on where Ziro's headed.
戴着大帽子?
Big hat?
是的, 要放别人血的样子
Yeah. Chad something out for blood.
你们也想杀我的小男孩吗?
You want to kill my little boy too?
哦, 不是的, 夫人
Oh, no, madam,
但如果我们不能赶在贝恩之前找到你儿子的话
but if we don't find him before Bane does,
他恐怕就没那么幸运了
your son will not be so lucky.
泰斯
Teth.
齐罗要去泰斯
Ziro's heading for Teth.
我们要赶到那个丛林星球去
We need to get to that jungle planet.
而且要尽快赶到
We need to get there fast.
喂, 谁来赔我的大门?
Hey, who's going to pay for my door?
我们就快找到你的全息日记了吗, 宝贝?
Are we close to your holo-diary, baby?
就在这边
This way.
我爸爸的坟墓
My papa's grave.
我从没敢告诉妈妈: 爸爸出走了
I never did have the heart to tell mama that papa ran away,
或是他死了
or that he died.
卑鄙者才更快乐
Some people are just happier when they're miserable.
赫特人议会记录
The Hutt Council records.
那群罪犯干过的每件肮脏事情
Every dirty deed those criminals have slithered through.
值一大笔钱, 宝贝
Worth a fortune, baby.
足够用作退休金了
Plenty enough to retire on.
哦, 真是太不幸了
Aww, that's too bad.
我还有工作要干
I still got work to do.
但是-但是-
But- but-
阳光
What about solarine,
日落
the sunsets,
你我共享的未来呢?
you and me sharing a future?
下次你再让别人心碎时可要三思而后行
Next time, you'll think twice about breaking someone's heart.
哦, 等等
Oh, wait.
不会再有"下次"了
There won't be a next time.
不! 啊, 什么世道
No! Ah, what a world.
哦, 我就是讨厌有人抢了我的活儿
Oh, I just hate it when someone does my job.
而且全息日记也不见了
And the holo-diary is gone as well.
哦, 见鬼
Oh, drat.
绝地
Jedi.
这会是谁干的?
Who could have done this?
贝恩
Bane.
看来我们都错过了这场好戏
Looks like we're both too late for the party.
就是说, 这不是你干的?
So this is not your handiwork?
不是, 我♥干♥活儿可没这么糙
No, I wouldn't have made such a sloppy kill.
看来, 在这里继续待下去或者
Doesn't seem like much sense hanging around here
我们互相找麻烦都没什么意义了
or making any trouble between us.
难道你忘了怎么挟持的议会人♥质♥?
Are you forgetting how you held the Senate hostage?
我也许不能把齐罗逮捕归案
I may not be capturing Ziro,
但你要进监狱
but you are going to prison.
好吧, 既然你这么说了
Well, now that you mention it,
分离势力悬赏百万要一个绝地的人头
the Separatists are paying a million credits a head for a Jedi.
我从来都不喜欢和你一起出行
I never did enjoy hanging out with you.
(赫特语)
Chuba inkabunga chik youngee.
贾巴感谢你带来了全息日记
Jabba thanks you for delivering the holo-diary.
没人会猜到像我这样的尤物
No one would suspect that a lovely creature such as myself
能干赏金猎人的活儿
could do a bounty hunter's work.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表