剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
不! 不! 他在撒谎!
No! No! He's lying!
[赫特语]
Chi sa Greedo.
我们在案发现场发现了血迹
We found blood at the scene of the crime.
如果它与格里多的血液相符
If it matches Greedo's,
就能证明他是绑匪
it will prove he is the kidnapper.
[赫特语]
Cootoo bagand bagwa.
贾巴允许你获得一份血液样本
Jabba will allow a blood sample to be taken.
等等, 等等, 不! 这全是谎言!
Wait, wait, no! It's all lies!
[赫特语]
Nobacca bagand!
好吧, 好吧, 是我绑♥架♥了她们
Okay, okay. I kidnapped them.
分离势力想以此逼你就范
The Separatists wanted leverage against you.
她们在哪儿, 你这人♥渣♥?
Where are they, you slime?
她们中的一个就在这里, 在莫斯艾斯利
One of them is here at Mos Eisley.
她很安全, 我可以向你保证
She's safe, I assure you.
带我们去!
Take us there!
希望她在这一间
Let's hope she's in this one.
丘奇议员, 你是怎么找到我的?
Senator Chuchi, how did you find me?
说来话长
It's a long story.
你姐姐在哪儿?
Where's your sister?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们被分开了
We were separated.
好了, 混球, 别耍花招
All right, sleemo, no tricks.
我们进去找我的姐姐
We're gonna go inside and find my sister,
轻松愉快的样子
nice and easy.
你以为这样就会让他们把她交给你?
You think they will just hand her over to you?
不, 但我打赌他们会把她交给你
No, but I'll bet they'll hand her over to you.
去把犯人带来
Go get the prisoner.
格里多, 你来这儿干什么?
Greedo, what are you doing here?
计划有变
There's been a change of plans.
我们得把犯人转移了
We're going to have to move the prisoner.
谁的命令?
On whose orders?
冈雷
Gunray.
他在贾巴的宫殿联♥系♥了我
He contacted me at Jabba's palace.
他为什么联♥系♥你?
Why'd he contact you?
这两个又是谁?
And who are those two?
他们是贸易联盟的使者
They're emissaries of the Trade Federation.
贸易联盟?
Trade Federation?
我看他们不像是贸易联盟的人
They don't look like Trade Federation to me.
父亲!
Father!
父亲?
Father?
他们是潘托拉人! 干掉他们!
They're Pantorans! Blast them!
阻止她们!
Stop them!
投降吧, 分离分子!
Surrender, Separatist!
这是什么意思?
What is the meaning of this?
你绑♥架♥了潘托拉主席的女儿作为人♥质♥
You've been holding the Chairman of Pantora's daughter as a hostage.
什么?! 西布·坎奈, 她在说什么?
What?! Sib Cannay, what is she talking about?
我要我的律师
I want my litigator.
我们是生意人!
We are businessmen!
我们做的是商业贸易!
We deal in trade and commerce!
是的, 但也许你们的生意是在发战争财
Yes, but perhaps your business is war profiteering.
你怎敢如此!
How dare you!
我敢, 是因为你声称没有介入
I dare because you claim to have no involvement,
可在你的船上却有主席的女儿, 被你的官员监禁着
and yet here stands the Chairman's daughter on your ship, held by your administrator.
我也许能理解你的立场
I may understand your position,
但我怀疑议会的其他成员是否能够
but I doubt the rest of the Senate will.
这是敲诈!
Blackmail!
不, 是生意
No, business.
我当然能被你说服
I could, of course, be persuaded to
在议会为你的困境辩护
defend your unfortunate circumstances to the Senate,
前提是如果这次封锁结束
that is, if this blockade ended.
我尽力而为
I'll see what I can do.
我们注意到
It has come to our attention
分离势力的邪恶头目
that the ugly head of the Separatist has once again
再次在我们贸易联盟的内部作祟
raised itself in the ranks of our very own Trade Federation.
纽特·冈雷的影响范围 比我们以往想象的要大得多
Nute Gunray's influence extends farther than we ever imagined.
西布·坎奈自作主张
It was Sib Cannay acting on his own accord
绑♥架♥了帕帕诺伊达主席的孩子
who kidnapped the children of Chairman Papanoida.
我们真诚地将她们交还给主席
In good faith, we have returned them to him.
同时, 作为一种友好的姿态
And also as a gesture of friendship,
我们正在解除我们的封锁, 重启与潘托拉人的贸易往来
we are removing our blockade and reopening trade with the Pantorans.
* 帕帕诺伊达一家形象借用自卢卡斯及其养子女,
电影EP3中, 卢卡斯及二女儿亲自出演了其角色
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表