剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
现在是最后的测试
Now for the final test.
萨瓦奇?
Savage?
杀死他
Kill him.
萨瓦奇, 你认识我的
Savage, you know me.
我是你的亲人
I am your kin.
不要杀我
Do not do this.
我说了杀死他
I said kill him.
不!
No!
兄弟!
Brother!
兄弟, 求你!
Brother, please!
你求饶?
You beg?
软弱!
Weakling!
萨瓦奇!
Savage!
好, 很好
Good. Very good.
你将学会从情绪中吸取力量
You will learn to draw your strength from your emotions.
憎恨将成为你的食粮
Hate will feed you.
永远不要怜悯敌人
Never sympathize with the enemy,
片刻也不能
not even for a moment.
是, 姐妹
Yes, Sister.
给你的, 一把魔斧
For you, an enchanted blade,
它被附着了最强大的魔法
blessed with our most potent magicks.
我认为是时候引荐学徒给他的新师♥父♥了
I think it's time we introduce the apprentice to his new master.
您意下如何?
Wouldn't you agree?
终于
At last.
姐妹
Sister.
杜库伯爵
Count Dooku.
请允许我献上
May I present
萨瓦奇·奥普雷斯
Savage Opress.
他确实令人叹为观止
He certainly is a sight to behold.
他是同族中最凶悍的, 大人
The fiercest of his kind, My Lord.
他会任你驱遣
He shall serve you well.
是的, 他会的
Yes, he shall.
塔尔津主母对你的技能评价很高
Mother Talzin speaks very highly of your skills.
但我要你证明自己作为一个武士的能力
Still, I require proof of your abilities as a warrior.
绝地控制了一个重要的前哨站
The Jedi are in control of a vital outpost
位于丛林星球德瓦隆
on the jungle planet of Devaron,
一座圣殿
A temple.
一座圣殿?
A temple?
别小看了它, 萨瓦奇
Do not be fooled, Savage.
这座伊迪特圣殿被用作
The temple of Eedit serves only as a front
共和国♥军♥事行动的前沿阵地
for the military operations of the Republic.
夺取这座圣殿对我们至关重要
It is essential that we seize the temple
如果分离势力希望控制银河系的这个角落的话
if the Separatists ever hope to take control of that corner of the Galaxy.
你马上去德瓦隆
You shall go to Devaron
夺回应当属于我们的东西
and take what is rightfully ours.
是, 大人
Yes, My Lord.
消灭他!
Get him!
绝地
Jedi.
师♥父♥?
Master?
退后!
Stay back!
不!
No!
大人
My Lord.
办妥了?
Is it finished?
是的, 圣殿已被占领
Yes. The temple has been taken.
那绝地呢?
And the Jedi?
死了
Dead.
很了不起, 萨瓦奇
Very impressive, Savage.
马上回塞伦诺
Return to Serenno immediately.
好的, 大人
Very well, My Lord.
你干得漂亮, 萨瓦奇
You have done well, Savage.
我将重用你
I'll have much use for you.
谢谢, 大人
Thank you, My Lord.
我预见我们将一起成就大业
I foresee we will do great things together.
我将教你黑暗面之道
I shall teach you the ways of the Dark Side.
很快你的能力将媲美 伟大的西斯尊主达斯·摩尔
Soon your powers will rival that of the great Sith Lord Darth Maul.
我们甚至会比西迪厄斯尊主更强大
We will be even more powerful than Lord Sidious.
我们将一起统治银河系
We shall rule the Galaxy together,
我的徒弟
my Apprentice.
甘为您的奴仆
I am your servant,
师♥父♥
Master.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表