剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第3季 第17集 莫蒂斯幽魂
Ghosts of Mortis
企掌命运者, 永不得安宁
陷入困境!
Stranded!
欧比万·克诺比, 阿纳金·天行者 及其学徒阿索卡·塔诺
Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, and his Padawan Ahsoka Tano
卷入了一场善与恶的凶险战斗之中
are caught in the middle of a treacherous battle between good and evil.
天平现在偏向了黑暗面
The scales now tipped toward the Dark Side,
我们的三位勇士在计划逃离时 必须提防遭受袭击
our three warriors must guard against attack as they plan their escape.
重担压在了阿纳金的肩上
A great weight has been placed on Anakin's shoulders,
因为现在他必须直面自己的真实身份...
for it is now that he must face who he really is...
我对这里多变的天气感到有点不耐烦了
I'm getting a little tired of how unreliable the weather is here.
有人会说这正是其诱人之处
Some might say that's part of the appeal.
你做得很好, 阿纳金
You did well, Anakin.
感觉如何?
How do you feel?
我不确定我们的离开是否妥当
I'm not sure we're doing the right thing by leaving.
"儿子"被黑暗面吞噬了
The Son is consumed by the Dark Side.
我们如果留下
And if we stay,
就可能被黑暗面所利用
we may be used to the Dark Side's advantage.
你们想听坏消息
Well, you want the bad news...
还是非常坏的消息?
Or the really bad news?
那我们就听听坏消息吧, 好歹还掺了点乐观主义
Well, let's try the bad news, laced with a little optimism.
我们有两个夏洛销钉断了
We've got two cracked shilo pins,
一个动力转换器坏了
a busted power converter.
引擎需要发动两次以除掉碎屑
The engines should be fired twice to dump debris,
备用通风口需要充气
and the backup vents need charging.
听起来一筹莫展啊
Sounds terribly downbeat.
能修好吗?
Can it be fixed?
我能为主启动器重排线路
I can reroute the primary initiator,
焊上阻尼管道
weld the dampening vents,
这能为我们提供足够的动力离开大气层
and that might give us enough power to leave the atmosphere.
之后, 我就无法保证飞船不散架了
After that, I have no guarantees she'll hold together.
我们只有冒险一试了
We'll take our chances.
总比待在这里强
Better than staying here.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
去见"父亲"
To see the Father.
我不相信没有我们的帮助 "儿子"就能被置留此地
I'm not convinced that the Son will be contained here without our help.
也许我们应该奋起反击
Perhaps we should make a stand.
阿纳金...
Anakin--
如果我得不到"父亲"的祝福就离开
If I don't get the Father's blessing to leave
就会永远有个心结
it'll haunt me forever.
原谅我, 女儿
Forgive me, daughter.
我是个老糊涂
I am an old fool
竟相信自己能掌控未来
who believed he could control the future.
现在你走了...
Now you are gone...
一切都无法挽回
And all is lost.
安息吧, 我的孩子
Sleep well, my child.
安息吧
Sleep free.
你现在应该已经走了
You should have left by now.
我们的飞船需要修理
Our ship needs repairs.
别低估我的儿子
Do not underestimate my son.
他会寻找你们的飞船, 以便逃离这个世外绝境
He will seek your ship to escape our isolation
并在宇宙中播撒恐怖
and sow terror through the universe.
既然你在这里
And while you are here,
他就会利用你以达目的
he will use you to do it.
您要怎么办?
What will you do?
既然他自甘堕入黑暗面
Now that he's given himself over to the Dark Side.
是我的所作所为
It is my actions
导致宇宙面临巨大的危险
that have unleashed great danger on the universe.
我必须杀死他
I must kill him.
但对您一人而言, 他太强大了
But he's too powerful for you alone.
是耶, 非耶
Hmm, perhaps, perhaps not.
原力自有决断
The Force will decide.
我可以帮您
I can help you.
选择不再由你作出
The choice is no longer yours to make.
我俩的命运未卜
Both our destinies are clouded.
此地原力极强
This place is strong with the Force.
黑暗不能在此持久
Darkness has no hold here.
去求索吧
Go, ask,
你会知道该怎么办
and you will know what to do.
你已变得强大有力, 正如我之所想
You have grown strong and powerful, just as I imagined.
大♥师♥
Master.
你相信自己是天选之子吗?
Do you believe you are the Chosen One?
我怎么知道?
How can I know?
我可以告诉你我的信念
I can tell you what I believe.
我相信你会给原力带来平衡
I believe you will bring balance to the Force,
你将直面心魔, 拯救宇宙
that you will face your demons and save the universe.
可...可这个黑暗面的生物
And--and this creature of the Dark Side?
我是该离开, 还是留下来杀死他?
Do I leave, or do I stay and kill him?
都不是
Neither.
深入探寻
Look deeper.
你会另有他法
You will find another way.
我不明白
I don't understand.
离这里不远, 有个地方
Not far from here, there is a place
那里的原力黑暗面很强大
which is strong in the Dark Side of the Force.
你必须去那里
You must go there.
消灭"儿子"?
And destroy the Son?
记住你所受的训练, 阿纳金
Remember your training, Anakin.
相信你的本能
Trust your instincts.
大♥师♥
Master.
大♥师♥!
Master!
我能建议少睡多做吗?
Might I suggest less sleeping and a little more work?
对不起, 克诺比大♥师♥
Sorry, Master Kenobi.
给, 这应该对你有帮助
Here. This should help.
我们得改变计划
We need to change plans.
你必须专注于修理点火推进器
You must focus on the firing drives.
使它们分离
Disengage them.
可我就快把这堆破烂拼凑好了
But I'm almost finished putting this junk heap back together,
- 现在... - 就照我说的做
- and now-- - Just do as I say.
我们时间不多了
We don't have much time.
好吧, 您说了算
Well, you're the boss.
阿纳金在哪里?
Where's Anakin?
他来找我寻求指引
He came to me for guidance,
但身处十字路口, 只有他能选择
but at the crossroad, only he can choose.
现在原力会是他的向导
The Force will be his guide now.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
您做了什么?
What have you done?
我什么也没做
I have done nothing.
我只是任由原力的意志来推动事态发展
I am merely letting the will of the Force take shape.
他去了哪里?
Where has he gone?
去了黑暗原力之井
To the well of the Dark Side.
欢迎
Welcome.
我相信这里有误会
I believe there has been a misunderstanding.
我们真的不必成为敌人
We really don't have to be enemies.
你谋杀了你妹妹
You murdered your sister.
原力失去了平衡
The Force is out of balance.
我必须阻止你
I have to stop you.
非要如此?
Must you?
阿纳金已去对付您儿子了, 是么?
Anakin has gone to confront your son, hasn't he?
在这星球深处
Deep within this planet
存在着一个黑暗涌动之处
exist a place where all that is dark is channeled.
我怎么到那里去?
And how do I get there?
你不能干涉
You cannot interfere.
在我看来
The way I see it,
如果我们不应该干涉
if we were not supposed to interfere,
阿索卡和我一开始就 不会出现在这个地方
Ahsoka and I wouldn't be here in the first place.
照看好飞船. 我去找阿纳金
Look after the ship. I'm going to find Anakin.
如此原始的工具在这里没用
There is no use for such crude implements here.
我有件礼物送你
I have a gift for you.
我受够了你的诡计
I've had enough of your trickery.
但你会喜欢这个的, 我保证
Oh, but you'll like this one. I promise.
如果我可以向你
What if I could show you...
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表