剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
你也只能好好听着
and only if you listen.
太阳升起来了
The sun has risen.
狩猎开始!
Let the hunt begin!
俯身!
Get down!
有人来了
Someone is coming.
那两个跟我一起来的
Those two came in with me.
我们应该帮他们
We should help them.
不, 太迟了
No. It's too late.
看她跑得多快
Look at her run.
该你出手了, 干掉她
It's your shot. Take her out.
我们本来可以阻止他们的
We could've stopped them.
不, 阿索卡
No, Ahsoka.
在这里我们不是救世主
We're not saviors here.
在这里, 我们是逃生者
Here, we are survivors.
如果他们发现了我们, 我们现在早就没命了
If they had spotted us, we'd be dead now.
如果我们只是一味躲藏, 就永远不可能逃离此地
We'll never get out of here if we just keep hiding.
我们必须行动起来
We have to act.
这里曾经有其他学徒
There were other padawans here
跟你现在的想法一样
that once thought as you do now.
好啊, 他们在哪里?
All right. Where are they?
他们都死了!
They're dead!
他们失败了, 并不意味着我们也会
Just because they failed doesn't mean we will.
你不明白
You don't understand.
不是我们不想战斗
It's not that we don't want to fight.
我们是幼徒
We're younglings.
他们占尽优势
They have every advantage.
回来!
Get back here!
恕难从命
I can't do that.
我师♥父♥绝不会原谅我像这样东躲西♥藏♥
My Master would never forgive me for running and hiding in a situation like this.
不要高估你的能力
Do not overestimate your abilities.
我没有
I'm not.
阿索卡, 不要!
Ahsoka, don't!
我在这里, 蜥蜴, 蜥蜴, 来抓我啊
Here, lizard, lizard. Come and find me.
卡莉法, 不要因仇恨而杀戮
Kalifa! Don't kill him out of hatred.
这不是绝地之道
It's not the Jedi way.
其他蜥蜴会循声而至
The others will be coming.
我不明白
I don't understand.
为什么这玩意不能用?
Why won't this thing work?
一旦我们夺走枪♥支♥, 特兰多沙人就会锁死它们
The Trandoshans deactivate the blasters if we take them.
所以我们都没枪
That is why none of us have any.
特兰多沙人已经很久
It's been a long time since the Trandoshans
没抓学徒到这里来了
captured another padawan and brought them here.
哼, 谢谢
Hmm. Thanks.
我无意冒犯
I didn't mean it as an insult.
我是说这是一个征兆
I meant it as a sign,
一个错误
a mistake
他们的错误
on their part.
阿索卡, 你的干劲和力量
Ahsoka, your energy, your strength,
是我们一直以来所缺少的
it's what we've been lacking.
我们就要放弃希望, 忘了自己是谁
We were beginning to lose hope and forgot who we are.
那你们是谁呢?
And who are you?
我们是绝地
We are Jedi.
好吧, 我们需要制订一个计划
All right. We need a strategy.
那你的建议是?
So what do you suggest?
你们想到过基地吗?
What about a base?
他们肯定有据点什么的, 对不对?
I mean, they must have a compound or something, right?
我们没见过
Not that we've ever seen.
那他们是从哪儿来的呢?
So where do they come from?
我们不知道
Well, we don't know.
我们只看到他们开着悬浮艇四处狩猎
We've only witnessed them hunting and in their hover pods.
如果要采取攻势
If we are going to go on the offensive,
我们得知道他们住在哪里
we'll need to find out where they live.
我们明天开始搜索地面
We'll start covering ground tomorrow.
达尔! 达尔! 达尔! 达尔!
Dar! Dar! Dar! Dar!
我们已经搜索了海滩区域
We've already covered the beach area
还有海湾这边的大部分灌木丛
and most of the briar on this side of the bay.
嘿, 如果容易发现的话,
Ha! If it was easy to find,
你们早在我来之前就找到它了
you guys would have found it before I got here.
嗯, 你说的没错
Hmm. True enough.
也许我们应该多搜索内陆地区
Maybe we should try more inland?
值得一试
It's worth a shot.
伙计们, 我想我们找错地方了
Guys, I think we're looking in the wrong place.
那就是他们的堡垒
That's their fortress!
散开!
Split up!
奥梅尔, 这边!
O-Mer, this way!
- 啊! - 卡莉法!
- Aah! - Kalifa!
干掉她, 儿子
Finish her, my son.
她是你的了
The kill is yours.
我要亲手杀了她
I will kill her with my own hands.
来啊, 你这绝地崽子
Come here, you Jedi whelp!
你就这点能耐吗?
Not so impressive, are you?
不过你有幸成为我杀的第一个绝地
And yet, you have the honor of being my first Jedi kill.
希望有更多绝地步你后尘!
First of many, I hope!
啊!
Aah!
- 当心 - 没事
- Careful. - It's okay.
我能行
I can make it.
- 啊! - 卡莉法!
- Aah! - Kalifa!
那些绝地崽子杀了我的儿子
Those Jedi whelps killed my son.
小达尔!
Young Dar!
你们逃不掉的!
There's no escape!
我会追杀到底!
I'll hunt you down!
靠近一点!
Move us in closer!
不行, 灌木丛太密了
We can't. The brush is too thick.
卡莉法, 我们必须离开, 快!
Kalifa, we have to move. Hurry!
阿索卡, 别管我了
Please, Ahsoka, leave me.
- 绝不 - 你必须走
- I won't. - You have to.
阿索卡, 请保护...
Ahsoka, please take care...
我会保护好其他人的
I'll take care of the others.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
啊, 我要杀了你!
Aah! I'll kill you!
你杀了我儿子!
You killed my son!
我要杀了你!
I'll kill you!
你躲不掉的!
You can't hide from me!
阿索卡的优点是什么?
What is Ahsoka's strength?
她无所畏惧
She is fearless.
那也可能成为弱点
That can also be weakness.
她是个好学徒吗?
Is she a worthy apprentice?
没有人像她那样坚毅
No one has her kind of determination.
除了你
Except you.
我会找到她的
I'll find her.
这可能不是你力所能及的
This may not be within your power.
你想说什么, 普洛大♥师♥, 请明说
Whatever you're trying to say, Master Plo, just say it.
我想说, 如果你训练有方
I am suggesting that perhaps, if you have trained her well,
她应该能保护好自己
she shall take care of herself
并找到回到你身边的路
and find a way back to you.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表