剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
Yeah, well, everything checks out. Good luck down there.
喂喂喂, 等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute.
发电机在那边
Power generators are that way.
笨蛋机器人
Stupid droids.
嗯, 这真是令人惊喜的进展
Well, well, well. This is quite a stunning development.
阁下, 我们若拒绝分离势力的提议
Your Excellency, we would be remiss,
即使不算毫无责任心, 至少也是失职
if not irresponsible, to reject the Separatists proposal.
当然
Of course.
而且结束战争
An end to the fighting,
意味着不必再为生产克隆人而借钱
would mean there's no need to borrow money for more clones.
我明白为什么你会那么迫切地相信
I can see why you would want so badly to believe
分离势力渴望和平
that the Separatists desire peace.
我不明白
I don't understand.
过去, 每当我们伸出和平之手
In the past, whenever we've reached out our hands in peace,
都被他们一巴掌拍开
they've been slapped away.
我们可以轻易相信他们准备求和吗?
Can we believe that they're ready to sue for peace so easily?
我可以私底下告诉您
If I might speak with you confidentially,
我知道他们这次是真诚的
I know that this is sincere.
我已经和我的老朋友明娜·邦泰里接触过了
I've been in contact with my old friend Mina Bonteri.
这项提议正是出自她手
And the origin of the proposal is with her.
邦泰里?
Bonteri?
你们怎么进行的对话?
How was the dialogue established?
议长, 如果战争因此结束, 对话方式如何又有什么关系呢?
Does it matter, Chancellor, if the result is an end to the war?
我明白你的意思, 孩子
I see your point, my child.
那我们就表决吧
Then we shall put the vote to the floor.
清扫机器人? 我们没有安排清洁工作啊
Sweeper droids? We didn't schedule a cleaning.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
既然分离势力已经要求和平谈判
Given that the Separatists have put a call for negotiations on the table,
扩军就显得不合时宜了
the need for additional troops seems ill-timed.
这意味着不必取消对银行业的限制
Which means there is no need to deregulate the banks.
我提议现在就表决否定它
I say we vote that down now.
现在进行取消对银行业集团的限制 这一议案的表决
There is a move to vote on the proposed bill to lift regulations on the Banking Clan.
杜库承诺他会阻止这次表决
Dooku promised he would stop this vote.
请诸位投票
You may enter your votes.
我们遭到攻击!
We're under attack!
发电机遭到的炸♥弹♥袭击 已被确认是分离势力所为
The bombing of the power generator has been confirmed as a Separatist attack.
他们必须为此付出代价
They must pay for what they have done.
但是是分离势力议会提出和平谈判的
But it was the Separatist Congress that issued the bill of peace.
显然他们借此削弱我们的戒备 以发动这次袭击
Obviously a tactic to lower our defenses and launch this attack.
不, 这不是真的!
No. That's not true!
我提议立刻取消对银行业的限制
I move to immediately deregulate the banks.
我们现在就需要银行贷款以扩充军队!
We need a bankloan to get more troops now!
我们还等什么?
What are we waiting for?
恐怕我们没有选择的余地了
I'm afraid we've been given little choice.
为了保障共和国的安全
To ensure the safety of the Republic,
我们必须取消对银行业的限制
we must deregulate the banks.
我来归还你的学徒
I'm returning your padawan.
我很遗憾你与邦泰里的交流失败了
I'm sorry your talks with Bonteri failed.
你怎么知道的?
How did you know?
我们的耳目遍布各处, 阿索卡
We have eyes and ears everywhere, Ahsoka.
这次拉克萨斯之行既危险又轻率
That was dangerous and careless, going to Raxus,
更别提这是违法行为
not to mention illegal.
你们这次太过分了
You went too far this time.
你也会这么做的
You would do the same.
你一向都这么做
You do the same all the time.
这事严重越线了
This was too much.
也许吧, 但我确实认识到一些事情
Maybe so, but I did realize something.
这场战争背后的政♥治♥
The politics of this war,
并不是我之前想象的那样黑白分明
are not as black and white as once I thought they were.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表