剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
获取真♥相♥, 关于你真正的身份
To learn the truth about who you really are,
一个也许你早已知晓的真♥相♥
one that maybe you have known all along,
一个你必须相信才能完成使命的真♥相♥
one you must believe in order to fulfill your destiny.
少给我出谜语, 老头
Enough with the riddles, old man.
告诉我到底怎么回事
Tell me what's going on here.
你看, 现在你无处可去
As you can see, there is nowhere else to go.
天色已晚
It is late.
今晚你就在这里作客吧
You will be my guest tonight.
欧比万
Obi-Wan,
你是否遵从了我的嘱咐?
have you done as I asked?
训练了那个孩子?
Have you trained the boy?
奎冈师♥父♥?
Master Qui-Gon.
你怎么会在这里?
How are you here?
我在这里, 是因为你在这里
I am here because you are here.
不, 我不明白
No, I don't understand.
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
这里独一无二
Unlike any other,
是宇宙中所有原力流淌的通道
a conduit through which the entire Force of the universe flows.
我们有危险吗?
Are we in danger?
这个星球既是增幅器又是磁石
This planet is both an amplifier and a magnet.
这里有三个寻找天行者的人
Three are here who seek Skywalker.
他们和我一样相信他是天选之子
They, like me, believe him to be the Chosen One.
你是对的
You were right.
他体内的原力 比任何已知的绝地都要强大
The Force within him is stronger than any known Jedi.
我已竭尽全力地训练他
I have trained him as well as I could,
可他任性依然, 平衡在他身上无迹可寻
but he is still willful and balance eludes him.
如果他是天选之子
If he is the Chosen One,
他会在这里找到答案
he will discover it here.
如果他不是呢?
And if not?
那你必须意识到, 由于他的力量
Then you must realize with his power,
这个地方对他来说非常危险
this is a very dangerous place for him to be.
醒醒, 我的儿子
Wake up, my son.
我必须告诉你一个秘密
I must tell you a secret.
是谁?
Who's there?
谁在那儿, 回答我
Who's there, I said.
安尼, 是我, 你的母亲
It is me, Ani, your mother.
这是什么妖术?
What kind of black arts is this?
你已经...死了
You're... dead.
没什么会彻底消亡, 我的儿子
Nothing ever really dies, my son.
我要告诉你一个秘密
I have a secret to tell you.
说吧
Then tell me.
你所做的一切
Everything you have done,
你所学的一切
everything you have learned
把你带到了这里
has led you here.
不管你是什么
Whatever you are,
我母亲已经...
my mother is...
...已经死了
Is dead.
而你为此自责
And you blame yourself.
绝地训练使你如鱼得水, 安尼
Your Jedi training has served you well, Ani,
但你并不仅仅是个绝地
but you are more than a Jedi.
告诉我
Tell me,
什么使你痛苦
where is your pain,
我来帮你解脱
so I might take it away.
我迟了一步, 没能救你
I was too late to save you.
我不是个合格的绝地, 我让你失望了
I failed as a Jedi and I failed you.
怎么会呢?
How so?
我尝到的只有复仇的滋味
I tasted only vengeance
当时我因你之死而大开杀戒
when I slaughtered so many to avenge your death.
现在你该明白
It is time you realized that
愧疚并不能界定你的为人, 我的儿子
your guilt does not define you, my son.
是你造就了你的愧疚
You define your guilt.
我心中唯一的爱
The only love I feel in my heart
已经被"假如当初释怀 事情又会怎样"的念头侵蚀了
is haunted by what would happen should I let go.
那就不是爱
Then it is not love.
而是囚笼
It is a prison.
可我...我有妻子
But I... I have a wife.
你见过她
You've met her.
她是我的全部
She's everything to me.
她不是你的命运
She is not your destiny.
可我爱她
But I love her.
不!
No!
她在毒害你!
She is a poisoner!
你是什么东西?
What are you?
你的命运!
Your fate!
你开心吗, 孩子?
Are you happy, child?
你的师♥父♥
Your Master,
他对你好吗?
does he treat you well?
这和你有什么关系?
What concern of it is yours?
我是你的未来
I am your future,
你可能成为的人
your potential.
诡计
This is a trick.
你心中野性不羁, 年轻人
There is a wildness to you, young one.
那是你师♥父♥埋下的黑暗种子
Seeds of the dark side planted by your Master.
你感觉到了吗?
Do you feel it?
不可能! 他和别的绝地都不一样
No. He is like no other Jedi.
虽然他热情冲动
Passionate, impulsive,
但我可以把性命托付给他
but I trust him with my life.
你身上存在诸多的矛盾
There are many contradictions in you...
他也是如此
And in him.
我警告你
Be warned,
如果你继续当他的学生, 你也许永远看不到未来
you may never see your future if you remain his student.
离开这个星球!
Leave this planet!
阿索卡
Ahsoka.
我看见幻象了
I had a vision.
我想阿纳金可能遇到了麻烦
I think Anakin may be in trouble.
睡不着?
Cannot sleep?
攻击一个手无寸铁的人 可不是绝地之道
To strike an unarmed man is hardly the Jedi way.
你是西斯尊主!
You're a Sith Lord!
你的宇宙观太过简单了
You have a very simple view of the universe.
我既非西斯, 也非绝地
I am neither Sith nor Jedi.
我是超越二者之上的
I am much more...
你也一样
And so are you.
我看破了你的咒语和幻象, 老头
I see through your spells and visions, old man.
告诉我这到底是怎么回事
Tell me what is going on here.
有人称我们为原力操控者
Some call us Force-wielders.
绝地从没说起过
The Jedi have never spoken of this.
如今几乎无人知晓我们的存在
Mm. Few still know of our existence.
在那个房♥间
In that room,
我母亲出现了
my mother came to me,
但那绝不是她
but it was not her.
那是别的什么东西
It was something else.
我猜那是我的儿子
Ah. My son, I suspect.
我们能幻化为多种形态
We can take many forms.
我们所呈现的外形
The shapes we embody are
不过是周围生命原力的映射罢了
merely a reflection of the life Force around us.
你心里积压着巨大的悲痛
You carry a great sadness in your heart.
我和我的儿女
My children and I
拥有超乎寻常的操控原力的本领
can manipulate the Force like no other,
因此, 我们必须脱离俗世
therefore, it was necessary to withdraw from the temporal world
在这里过隐居的生活
and live here as anchorites.
这里是庇护所?
As a sanctuary?
也是囚笼
And a prison.
你想象不出那是何等的痛苦
You cannot imagine what pain it is
既深爱着自己的儿女
to have such love for your children
同时又意识到他们的能力 足以将宇宙的结构撕裂
and realize that they could tear the very fabric of our universe.
我不明白
I don't understand.
惟有在这里我才能控制住他们
It is only here that I can control them...
使家庭得到平衡
A family in balance.
光明与黑暗
The light and the dark.
白昼伴随黑夜
Day with night.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表