剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
他还没准备好, 主母
He isn't ready, Mother.
他需要更多的训练
He needs more training.
他必须准备好
He has to be ready.
你们二人合力就能除掉伯爵
Together the two of you will be able to eliminate the Count.
但你必须现在就行动
But you must act now.
我们无法永远保守新晋刺客的秘密
We cannot keep your new assassin a screct forever.
我会报仇雪恨
I will have my revenge.
你会的, 姐妹
You will, Sister.
你会的
You will.
陛下, 门口有入侵者
Your Highness, there is an intruder at the door.
阻止他!
Stop him!
我不受恐吓
I will not be intimidated.
总算
At last.
我猜那就是我们飞船的残骸
I guess that's what's left of our ship.
我们要向托伊达里亚人借一艘
We'll borrow one from the Toydarians.
你这头无知的野兽!
You ignorant beast!
我告诉过你我要他活着!
I told you I wanted him alive!
原谅我, 师♥父♥
Forgive me, My Master.
原谅不是黑暗面之道
That is not the way of the Dark Side.
文崔斯
Ventress.
不该这样对待你的徒弟
That's no way to treat your apprentice.
我早该知道
I should know.
萨瓦奇
Savage,
你要弥补过错的话就杀了这个女巫
you can make amends for your mistake by destroying this Witch.
我想这不会发生, 对么, 萨瓦奇?
I don't think that will be happening, will it, Savage?
记住你真正效忠的人是谁
Remember where your true loyalties lie.
是您, 女主人
With you, Mistress.
看, 一艘分离势力的无畏舰
Look. A Separatist Dreadnought.
杀害国王的凶手一定逃到那里去了
The King's murderer must have fled there.
杜库派刺客来报复托伊达里亚人
Dooku sent his assassin to exact his revenge on the Toydarians.
我们要让他血债血偿
We'll make him pay for it.
站住! 你们现在被--
Halt! You are now pri-
干掉他, 快!
Finish him now!
起来
Get up.
我们必须击败他!
We must defeat him!
起来
Get up.
杀了他!
Kill him!
杀了他, 笨蛋!
Kill him, you fool!
我做不到
I can't.
他太强大了
He's too powerful.
我不会被你的软弱拖累
Your weakness will not be my downfall.
不成器的徒弟
A failed Apprentice
只能当愚蠢的师♥父♥
makes for a foolish Master.
萨瓦奇, 不!
Savage, no!
- 我们一起对付他 - 好
- We'll take him together. - Right.
这么急着走吗, 师♥父♥?
Leaving so soon, Master?
没有那个怪物帮忙, 你不是我的对手
You are no match for me without the aid of your monster.
哼, 走着瞧
Hmm, that remains to be seen.
那就来吧
As you wish.
是时候彻底了结此事了
Time to end this once and for all.
指挥官, 萨瓦奇·奥普雷斯是叛徒
Commander, Savage Opress is a traitor.
消灭他
Destroy him.
收到, 收到
Roger, roger.
它们的目标不是我们
They're not after us.
它们在攻击那个怪物
They're attacking that monster.
你们不该在这里
You're not supposed to be here.
没必要在这儿闲逛了
No sense in hanging around here.
正合我意
My thoughts exactly.
你回家了
You have come home to us.
我被文崔斯出♥卖♥♥♥了
I was betrayed by Ventress.
绝地在追捕我
The Jedi are after me.
而我远未强大到 能战胜他们所有人的程度
I'm not nearly strong enough to defeat them all.
镇静
Calm yourself.
你会的
You will be.
我...我不明白
I... I don't understand.
谁来教我?
Who will teach me?
你有个兄弟
You have a brother.
兄弟?
A brother?
可我的亲人都被杀死了
But all of my kin were killed.
并非全部
Not all of them.
他在外环过着流亡生活
He lives in the Outer Rim in exile.
你会找到他的
You will find him.
他将会教你所需的一切
He will teach you everything you need to learn
使你变得更强大
to become even more powerful.
我的兄弟...
My brother...
我--我怎样才能找到他?
How-how will I find him?
这件护身符附有我们部族的魔力
This talisman has been imbued with the power of our clan.
它将成为你的罗盘
It will be your compass.
你们身负重大使命
You have an important destiny to fulfill,
萨瓦奇·奥普雷斯--
Savage Opress-
你和你的兄弟
You and your brother.
去吧
Go.
你会知道在哪里找到他
You will know where to find him.
我会回来的, 主母
I will return, Mother.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表