剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
I want you to meet Commander Colt of the Rancor battalion.
我希望你们这些士兵记住
I want you troopers to remember,
在前线我们并肩战斗
we're shoulder to shoulder on those front lines.
是兄弟
Brothers.
有时我们可能会争吵
And sometimes we may quarrel,
但无论如何, 我们团结一致
But no matter what, we are united.
第一准则:
Rule one:
我们并肩战斗
We fight together.
那么谁准备好第一个上?
So who's ready to step up first?
就从以创纪录的时间完成训练的小组开始
Let's start with the unit that ran the practice test in record time...
ARC士兵的达标时间
Arc trooper time.
他说的是我们吗, 小子们?
Think he means us, boys?
标兵班, 出列
Bravo unit, step up.
标兵班可真标杆
Well, bravo for bravo squad.
在ARC士兵面前展示你们的能力
Show an ARC trooper how it's done.
来吧, 小子们
Come on, boys.
也许我们能学到点东西
Maybe we can learn something.
闭嘴, "回声"
Shut up, Echo.
开始堡垒挑战程序
Start the citadel challenge,
THX版本, 变量1138
version THX, variable 1138.
去右侧!
Go right!
铁皮兵!
Clankers!
我们比这些家伙强
We're better than these guys.
好, 就这样
Okay, this is it.
拿下目标
Go for it.
他要成功了
He's going to make it.
我很满意
I'm impressed.
你们把他们训练得很优秀
You trained 'em well.
下一组是谁?
Who's next?
多米诺班
The Domino squad.
他们如何?
And how are they?
我们能成功, 伙计们
We can do this, guys.
只要我们服从命令就行
All we have to do is follow orders.
快看啊, 伙计们
Check it out, guys.
看看多米诺骨牌是如何倒下的
Time to watch the dominoes fall.
他们比我们强多了
They are so much better than us.
住口!
Knock it off!
启动程序
Begin the program.
别把他们的关卡设容易了
Let's not take it easy on them.
他们的进展超过了平时
They're getting farther than normal.
也许吧, 但他们太毛躁
Maybe so, but they're sloppy.
这不算什么
This is nothing.
再给他们下达一批命令, 他们就会自乱阵脚了
Give them their next set of orders and watch the chaos ensue.
我告诉你, 这些家伙还没准备好
I'm telling you, these guys just aren't ready.
我去攻击左侧
I'll flank left.
你攻击右侧
You flank right.
别紧张, 我是你这边的, 明白吗?
Take it easy. I'm on your side. Get it?
你这边的, 嗯?
Your side, huh?
很不守规矩
Pretty unorthodox.
"机器饵", 你身后!
Droidbait, behind you!
有人中弹!
Man down!
别管他!
Forget him!
我就要攻上堡垒了
I'm breaking for the citadel.
快!
Hurry!
伙计们, 我想他受伤了
Guys, I think he's injured.
丢下他, 快来!
Leave him. Come on!
我们这次会通过的
We're gonna pass this time.
好吧, 我言之过早了
Okay, I spoke too soon.
真是太不像话了
That would be putting it marbly.
破坏队形, 违抗命令
Broke formation, disobeyed orders,
你还丢弃了战友
and you left a man behind.
你违反了第一准则
You broke rule number one.
抱歉, 多米诺班
I'm sorry, Domino squad.
这次测试自动判定失败
This is an automatic failure.
我跟你说过会发生这种事
I told you this was going to happen.
我们在那些失败者身上浪费的时间够多了
We've wasted enough time on those losers.
他们的失败就是我们的失败
Their failure is our failure.
我已经向莎克·蒂将军请示
I've made a request to General Shaak Ti that
希望她准许多米诺班再进行一次最终测试
the Domino squad be allowed to repeat the final test.
你为什么关心他们?
Why do you care about them?
为什么你不关心?
Why don't you?
我关心报酬
I care about getting paid.
真遗憾, 身为赏金猎人的你 只把这当成工作
It's a shame the bounty hunter in you sees this only as a job.
更像是个不可能完成的任务
More like an impossible task.
这些学员会成为我们训练过的最优秀的士兵
These cadets will be the finest troopers we've trained.
我对他们有信心
I have faith in them.
信心?
Faith?
你不是认真的吧, 埃尔-莱斯
Oh, you can't be serious, El-Les.
我们应该把他们当成特别的挑战, 布里克
We should treat them as a special challenge, Bric.
我们应该把他们当成失败者
We should treat them as failures.
另外, 我已请求把他们发配到清理维护岗位
Besides, I've already requested that they be moved to cleanup and maintenance.
他们只干得了那种杂活
That's all they're going to be good for.
那我猜将军得做出一个决定了
Then I guess the General has a decision to make.
将军, 我们能说几句吗?
General, may we have a word?
你们是为谈论你们班而来, 对吗?
You are here to discuss your squad, aren't you?
- 您怎么... - 她是绝地, 伙计
- How did you... - Ah, Jedi, mate.
不必是绝地也能感到你们内心的压力
One doesn't need to be a Jedi to feel the stress on your mind.
将军, 我们请求转到另一个班
General, we would like to request a transfer to another squad.
标兵班, 行的话?
Bravo squad, perhaps?
我是个绝地
I am a Jedi,
对我们来说, 个人与集体不可分割
where the individual and the group are one in the same,
正如你们克隆人一样
much like you clones.
所以"五号♥"和我会互相帮助
Which is why Fives and I are looking out for each other.
作为个体相互帮忙
As individuals,
而不是作为集体齐心协力
but not as a group.
你们已经在你们该在的位置
You are where you need to be.
要用集体的力量解决问题
Solve your problems as a whole,
而不是用个人的办法
not as individuals.
我决定让你们整个班
I have decided to allow you and the rest of your squad
明天再次接受测试
to take the test again tomorrow.
您要见我, 长官?
You wanted to see me, sir?
在我看来, 你是你们班失败的原因
Near as I can tell, you're the reason your squad's a failure.
好吧, 我会把这当成赞赏
Ah, well, I'll take that as a compliment.
对你来说全都是大笑话, 对吗?
It's all a big joke to you, right?
就像你和你的克隆人兄弟互相起的绰号♥一样
Like those little nicknames you and your clone brothers give each other.
我现在就能给您起一个, 长官
Oh, I could think of one for you right now, sir.
有趣
Oh, funny.
但我想这不过是掩饰
But I think it's all just a cover.
你恨我, 对吗?
You hate me, don't you?
哦, 不, 不, 不
Oh, no. No, no, no.
我怎会因为您履行职责而恨您?
How could I hate you for doing your job?
您是想逼我上进, 长官
You're just pushing me, sir.
不, 我现在才是在逼你
No, this is me pushing you.
来吧, 克隆人, 打我啊
Come on, clone. Hit me.
打我, 你这个小丑
Hit me, you joker.
你对待任何事都不能认真, 对吗?
Can't take anything seriously, can you?
你是个十足的活宝, 是不是?
You're a real cutup, aren't you?
来啊!
Come on!
谢谢, 长官
Thank you, sir.
谢我什么?
For what?
给我的名字: "活宝"
For my name: Cutup.
我喜欢它的发音
I like the sound of it.
从我眼前消失, 学员
Out of my sight, cadet.
无论如何, 你都会被踢出军队
One way or another, you'll be out of this army.
我保证
Count on it.
"重担", 你要去哪儿?
Hevy, you going somewhere?
离开这儿
Get out of here.
你这是要当逃兵, 不是吗?
You're going awol, aren't you?
回去睡觉, 99号♥
Just go back to sleep, 99.
这不关你的事
This doesn't concern you.
但你不能对你的班这么干
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表