剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第3季 第22集 伍基狩猎
Wookiee Hunt
何谓佳徒, 师之所冀
绝地被掳!
Jedi abducted!
阿索卡·塔诺在行动中失踪
Ahsoka Tano is missing in action.
成为俘虏后被投放到 一个危机四伏的丛林
Captured and released into a hostile jungle,
她要为生存而战
she fights to stay alive
帮手则是几位绝地幼徒
with the help a small band of Jedi Younglings.
阿纳金·天行者搜遍银河各地讯息
As Anakin Skywalker scours the galaxy,
心急如焚地想找到他失踪的徒弟
desperate to find his lost apprentice,
特兰多沙的竞技狩猎者 追踪着他们的幼徒猎物
Trandoshan sport hunters track their youngling prey.
随着幼徒领袖卡莉法的牺牲
With the death of their leader, Kalifa,
加之与朋友们失散
and separated from her friends,
阿索卡现在亡命奔逃
we find Ahsoka on the run
而狩猎者向她步步逼近...
as the hunters close in around her...
她在哪里?
Where is she?
这只跑得太快
This one was faster than most.
我丢失了线索
I have lost the scent.
她不可能永远躲着
She can't hide forever.
记下我的话
Mark my words,
我要扒下她的皮钉到墙上
I'll have her hide and nail it to the wall
以报杀子之仇
for killing my son.
你逃出来了
You made it.
我们担心你已遭不测
We feared the worst.
卡莉法在哪里?
Where is Kalifa?
她没逃出来
She didn't make it.
她死了?
She is dead?
我...我不敢相信
I... I can't believe it.
她在这里待得比我们哪一个都久
She had been here longer than any of us, and now...
我们都会死在这里的
We're all going to die here.
只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time.
如果说我们死去只是时间问题
If it's only a matter of time until we die,
那我们也应战斗到最后一刻
I say we go down with a fight.
那是自杀
That is suicide.
你说过每隔些日子
You've said that every few days
他们就会在海滩上投放新俘虏
they release new prisoners on the beach.
我们可以正面袭击投放船
I say we attack that drop ship, head-on.
他们绝不会想到的
They'll never expect it.
是否值得一试?
Is it worth a shot?
也许吧
Maybe it is.
准备, 我们必须速战速决
Get ready, we'll have to be swift.
投放点就在不远处
The drop point is not far.
上!
Now!
什么--?
What the--?
是只该死的绝地崽子
It's one of those blasted Jedi whelps.
干掉她!
Get her!
我去解决驾驶员
I'll take the pilot.
离开那里! 快出来!
Get out of there! Come on!
但那些俘虏, 他们会死的!
But the prisoners, they'll die!
摁投放按钮! 快!
Hit the release! Hurry!
我猜我们不能坐那条船逃走了
Well, I guess we won't be escaping on that ship.
我们另想办法
We'll find another way.
- 那是什么? - 一个幸存者
- What was that? - A survivor.
估计是他们要投放的俘虏之一
It could be one of the prisoners they were dropping off.
那是什么?
What is that?
是个伍基人
It's a Wookiee.
是那伙幼徒干的
It's the younglings that did this.
他们越来越猖狂了
They're getting bold.
幸存者呢?
What about survivors?
我们的两个人都被杀了
Both of our men were killed.
只运来一个俘虏
And there was only one prisoner.
一个伍基人, 现已失踪
A Wookiee, and he is missing.
那...
So...
现在那伙幼徒有组织, 有胆量
now the younglings are organized, bold,
他们还有一个伍基人加入
and they've got a Wookiee.
你叫丘巴卡?
Your name is Chewbacca?
丘巴卡, 有人知道你被绑♥架♥么?
Chewbacca, does anyone even know you were taken?
没有, 但他说他的母星离这很近
No, but he says his home world is very close.
真是太棒了, 但在我看来, 它和科洛桑一样遥不可及
That's great, but it might as well be Coruscant as far as I'm concerned.
因为我们没有飞船
We've got no ship.
他认为他可以联♥系♥到他的母星
He thinks he can contact his home planet
如果我们能找到发报的办法
if we find a way to transmit a signal.
好吧, 那我们该怎么做呢?
Right, and how would we do that?
生烟报♥警♥吗?
Send smoke signals?
你是不是还没注意到 我们周围根本没有发报机
We don't exactly have a transmitter lying around if you hadn't noticed.
丘巴卡说
Chewbacca says
他能利用海滩上的残骸造个发报机
he can build a transmitter from the wreckage on the beach.
好吧, 我们不能在这里干坐着
Well, we can't just sit here.
行, 我们按伍基人的方法干
Fine. We'll do it the Wookie way.
丘巴卡和我去检查坠船地点
Chewbacca and I will go out to inspect the crash site.
你们两个留守此地, 一发现情况就警示我们
You two stay here and signal us if you see anything.
退后! 有巡逻艇
Get back! It's a patrol.
祝狩猎愉快
Happy hunting.
希望巡逻艇暂时不会回来
Hopefully that patrol won't be back for a while.
我们在找什么?
What are we looking for?
你仍然对用这堆垃圾 制♥造♥发报机感到乐观?
Are you still feeling optimistic about making a transmitter out of this junk?
瞧我们在这里逮到了什么?
Now, what do we have here?
我们最好走吧
We better get going.
巡逻艇也许要回来了
That patrol may come back.
来吧, 美人们
Come on, pretties.
再走近一步
One more step.
看上去安全, 来吧
It looks clear. Come on.
没事
It's okay.
该融入原力了, 绝地
Time to join the Force, Jedi.
狙击手! 趴下!
Sniper! Get down!
我要把你开膛破肚, 小崽子!
I'll gut you, whelp!
等等! 我们应该抓他当俘虏
Wait! We should take him prisoner.
好吧, 丘巴卡, 我们把他带走
Fine. Chewbacca, let's take him.
怎么样了, 丘巴卡?
How's it looking, Chewbacca?
它能运转吗?
Will it work?
好啊, 有动静了
Well, something is working.
我们抓了个俘虏
We've got a prisoner.
我们应该趁机利用这个优势
We should be using him to our adventage while we have a chance.
我还以为俘虏只是备用计划
I thought the prisoner was the backup plan.
很显然我们不能依赖那个设备
It's clear enough that we cannot rely on that device.
无意冒犯!
No offence!
但我们不能再在这里干坐了
But we just can't sit here any longer.
我们应该等待
We should wait.
我赞同金克斯
I agree with Jinx.
我们必须趁着有优势的时候行动
We have to act while we have an advantage.
假定我们按你的方法干
Let's say we do it your way.
你有何计划?
What's the plan?
我们可以利用俘虏
We can use the prisoner
以骗取敌人开一辆飞行艇下来
to trick the enemy into flying one of their pods down to us.
然后我们劫持飞行艇
Then we hijack the pod,
飞往他们的基地, 突袭他们
fly up to their base and take them by surprise.
阿索卡, 你让我们又恢复了自信心
Ahsoka, you got us to believe in ourselves again.
而且, 我相信金克斯的计划行得通
And, well, I believe Jinx's plan will work.
这样吧, 随你怎么做
Look, do what you want,
但奥梅尔和我早上将带着俘虏出发
but O-Mer and I are leaving with the prisoner in the morning.
他们的想法是好的
Their hearts are in the right place.
你知道我不能让他们独自前往
You know I can't let them go alone.
没有你我们就不能成功
We're not going to be able to do this without you.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
也许我们即将时来运转了
Maybe our luck is just about to change.
好了, 我们最好开始吧
Alright, we better get started.
没错, 该呼叫你的朋友们了
Right, time to call your friends.
我不会帮你们的, 小崽子
I'm not helping you, whelp.
丘巴卡, 请让他跟我们的视线平齐
Chewbacca, we need him at eye-level, please.
你会按我说的做
You will listen to me.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表