剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第3季 第14集 迷雾女巫
Witches of the Mist
邪恶之道添威力, 却把忠诚抛两边
神秘死亡
Mysterious deaths.
不为绝地所知
Unknown to the Jedi,
新的威胁已降临银河系--
a new threat has been unleashed on the Galaxy-
萨瓦奇·奥普雷斯
Savage Opress,
是这场危险博弈中的卒子
a pawn in the dangerous game
而对阵双方是杜库伯爵 及其前任刺客文崔斯
between Count Dooku and his former assassin, Ventress.
在德瓦隆星球惨遭屠♥杀♥的遇难者
The victims of his brutal massacre on the planet of Devaron
被运回绝地圣殿接受鉴定
are being returned to the Jedi Temple for evaluation.
绝地委员会必须找出这个神秘杀手
It's up to the Jedi Council to find this mysterious killer
并将之铲除...
and eradicate him.
克隆人突击队, 三角洲小队
Clone Commando, Delta Squad
德瓦隆上无人生还
There were no survivors on Devaron.
全体遇难
Everyone was killed,
包括哈尔西大♥师♥及其学徒
including Master Halsey and his Padawan.
以往只有杜库的刺客能制♥造♥如此杀戮
In the past, only Dooku's assassin was capable of such an effort,
但她被认为已死于萨勒斯特战役
but she was presumed dead at the battle of Sullust.
凡事不能只看表象
Not everything is what it seems.
可能出现了新的威胁
There may be a new threat.
某个人或某样东西不为我们所察觉--
Someone or something has eluded us-
可能是新指定的西斯尊主
perhaps a newly appointed Sith Lord.
这不是西斯尊主或绝地所为
This is not the work of a Sith Lord or a Jedi
而是一头鲁莽冲动的野兽干的
but a reckless, impulsive animal.
你缺乏技巧
You have no technique.
草率
Sloppy.
但若训练得当, 你可以成为强大的武士
But with the proper training, you could be a powerful warrior.
你有天分
You have a natural ability,
但我们必须磨砺它
but we must hone it.
你准备好接受挑战, 更好地运用你的仇恨吗?
Are you up for the challenge of putting your hate to better use?
是的, 师♥父♥
Yes, Master.
尤达大♥师♥, 您找我?
Master Yoda, you called for me?
克诺比大♥师♥
Master Kenobi,
我们必须给你看一些东西
show you something we must.
我们找回了德瓦隆大屠♥杀♥的监控录象
We have recovered surveillance footage of the massacre on Devaron.
达斯·摩尔还活着?
Darth Maul alive?
这不可能
It can't be.
我亲手杀了他
I killed him myself.
你是对的, 欧比万
Correct you are, Obi-Wan.
这是他的同族
A creature of the same species he is,
来自达索米尔
from Dathomir.
达索米尔? 女巫星球?
Dathomir? The planet of the Witches?
在我印象中, 达斯·摩尔的母星是伊里多尼亚
I was under the impression that Darth Maul's home world was Iridonia.
摩尔在达索米尔长大
Dathomir is the planet where Maul was raised.
伊里多尼亚 是这个种族其他男性居住的地方
Iridonia is where the rest of the males of the species dwell.
你必须去达索米尔
Travel to Dathomir you must.
你会找到威胁的源头
Find the source of this threat you will.
你必须加强与原力的联♥系♥, 我的徒弟
You must strengthen your connection with the Force, My Apprentice.
感受你体内的力量
Feel its power within you.
现在, 举起它们
Now, lift them.
集中精力
Concentrate.
您要求的不可能实现
What you ask is impossible.
不可能?
Impossible?
这项任务只因你认定不可能才有此结果
The task is only impossible because you have deemed it so.
你必须联♥系♥你的仇恨
You must connect with your hatred.
专注于你力量的积聚
Focus on your power building.
别想其他任何人或任何事
Do not think of anyone or anything else.
就这样
That's it.
你的愤怒就是你的力量
Your anger is your strength.
我恨你!
I hate you!
很好
Good.
那该如何抵御这力量?
How does one defend against such power?
睿智的师♥父♥不会一下展露他所有的秘密
A wise master does not reveal all his secrets at once.
循序渐进, 我的徒弟
In due time, My Apprentice.
就是那村庄
There's the village.
保持警惕
Be on guard.
这些人都是凶猛的武士, 手下绝不留情
These men are ferocious warriors, and they will show no mercy.
别担心. 我不会挑事的
Don't worry. I won't start anything.
让我来处理谈判
Let me handle the negotiations.
不挑事也仅止于此了
So much for not starting something.
嘿, 别看我
Hey, don't look at me.
别伤害他们
Don't harm them.
别对我讲; 对他们说去!
Don't tell me; tell them.
退后!
Back off!
我们不是来这里和你们打架的
We are not here to fight you.
我们想了解些情况
We're here for information.
一个来自你们村的人杀害了两名绝地
A man from your village murdered two Jedi.
我们想知道他在哪里
We need to know where he is.
你们凭什么认为他是我们的人?
What makes you think he is one of ours?
绝地委员会知道他来自这个村
The Jedi Council knows he's from this village.
我们见过他的面
We have seen him.
塔尔津主母应该知道他的行踪
Mother Talzin should know of his whereabouts.
她手下的一个女人收他做男侍了
One of her women took him as a mate.
不好意思打扰了
I apologize for the intrusion then.
阿纳金, 请友好地释放他
Anakin, kindly release him, please.
住手!
Stop!
让他们走
Let them go.
塔尔津主母是谁?
Who is this Mother Talzin?
她是一个古老的女巫组织的首领
She's the leader of an ancient Order of Witches,
暗夜姐妹会
the Nightsisters.
太给力了, 男武士, 女巫师
Great. Warrior-like men, witches-
这地方充满了各种惊喜
this place has all kinds of fun.
我很高兴你这么认为
I'm glad you think so.
你已完成第一阶段的训练
You have completed the first stages of your training,
我要派你去托伊达里亚完成一项任务
and I am sending you on an assignment to Toydaria.
你要把卡图恩科国王给我带来
You will bring me King Katuunko,
活的
alive.
杀死所有挡道的人
Kill all who might interfere.
是, 师♥父♥, 保证完成任务
Yes, My Master. It will be done.
我不太了解塔尔津主母
I don't know much of Mother Talzin,
但我不指望在这里会受欢迎
but I don't expect to be welcome here.
难说
You never know.
我一向受女性欢迎
I tend to be popular with the ladies.
太受欢迎了
Too popular.
有人盯上我们了
We've got company.
绝地, 跟我们来
Jedi, come with us.
克诺比大♥师♥
Master Kenobi.
塔尔津主母
Mother Talzin,
多谢您的热情款待
thank you for your hospitality.
我相信你有问题要问我
I believe you have a question for me.
是的, 没错
Yes, you're right.
我们得到情报说 有位达索米尔男性正横行不法
We've had reports of a Dathomiri male on the loose.
他杀死了两名绝地
He's already killed two Jedi.
也许您知道他是谁?
Perhaps you know who he is?
绝地大♥师♥, 我们对男性没有控制权
Master Jedi, we have no control over the males.
我们部族已被放逐多年了
Our clan has been in exile for years.
不要在我面前装无辜, 主母
Don't play innocent with me, Mother.
全银河系都知道这个星球上 女性占据着统治地位
Everyone in the Galaxy knows females are dominant on this planet.
我不相信这里会有任何 你们部族不清楚的事情
I do not believe anything happens here without your clan knowing about it.
没想到绝地也会轻信谣言
To think that the Jedi collect their facts from mere rumors.
谣言?
Rumors.
你说两名绝地的死是谣言?
You call two dead Jedi rumors?
这个怪物, 这头野兽极其凶险
This thing, this animal, is extremely dangerous.
如果您对他的行踪有任何了解
If you have any information about his whereabouts,
您务必要告诉我们
you must tell us.
萨瓦奇, 萨瓦奇·奥普雷斯
Savage. Savage Opress.
- 主母? - 他在托伊达里亚
- Mother? - He is on Toydaria.
多谢
Thank you.
时机已到, 姐妹
The time has come, Sister.
你现在必须将报复杜库的计谋付诸行动
You must put your plot against Dooku into effect now.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表