剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第3季 第12集 暗夜姐妹
Nightsisters
复仇是通向毁灭的捷径
银河系激战正酣!
Galactic showdown!
为生存而战的
In a fierce battle for survival,
共和国与分离势力的军队
the Republic and Separatist armies
在偏远的萨勒斯特星系交火
have clashed in the distant Sullust system.
杜库伯爵手下最狡诈的刺客
Count Dooku's most cunning assassin,
阿萨吉·文崔斯
Asajj Ventress
指挥了这次猛攻...
leads the vicious attack....
三叉戟一队
Trident group one,
攻击右舷引擎
attack the starboard engines.
三叉戟二队
Trident group two,
干掉他们的左舷护盾发生器
knock out their port shield generators.
我要直取他们的舰桥
I'll go directly for their bridge.
左舷偏导护盾被毁
The port side deflectors are gone.
塞伦诺星球 (Serenno)
泰拉纳斯尊主
Lord Tyranus.
师♥父♥
My Master.
原力中有扰动
There is a disturbance in the Force.
你的刺客
Your assassin,
她已变得非常强大
she has become very powerful.
是的, 大人
Yes, My Lord.
她对我相当重要
She is quite important to me.
过于重要了
Too important.
- 师♥父♥ - 住口
- Master. - Silence.
我能感到她的力量与日俱增
I can sense her powers growing stronger.
我很不情愿地认为你在 训练你自己的西斯学徒
I would hate to think you are training your own Sith Apprentice
以毁灭我
to destroy me.
绝不会
Never.
我只效忠于您一人
My allegiance is to you and you alone.
那你必须证明它
Then you must prove it.
除掉她
Eliminate her.
她是我最信任的--
She's my most trusted-
我说了除掉她!
I said eliminate her!
遵命, 大人
As you wish, My Lord.
文崔斯
Ventress.
散开
Split up.
看来我是她的最爱
Looks like I'm her favorite.
我可有点儿失落
I'm kind of disappointed.
只有机器人在追我
Only the droids follow me.
你们想比赛? 来吧
You want to race? Come on.
阿纳金, 我需要你帮个忙
Anakin, I'm going to need some help.
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
我中弹了!
I'm hit!
我正朝分离军旗舰飞去
I'm heading toward the Separatist flagship.
我看见你了. 我逮到她了
I see you. I've got her.
师♥父♥
Master,
我急需您的帮助
I need your help quickly.
我被包围了
I'm surrounded.
你已输掉了战斗, 孩子
You have already lost the battle, child.
我已命令增援你的部队返回
I've ordered your reinforcements to return.
不. 我会灭掉绝地
No. I will destroy the Jedi.
我会证明给您看
I'll show you.
这是你最后一次让我失望了
You have failed me for the last time.
你不再是我的徒弟
You are no longer my apprentice.
现在你必须死
And now you shall die.
欧比万, 欧比万!
Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan!
不用了, 谢谢
No, Thank you.
不, 谢谢, R2
No, thank you, Artoo.
这样就够了
That's quite enough.
文崔斯, 你看上去气色不好
Ventress, you're not looking well.
她就没好过
She never does.
你失败了, 文崔斯, 投降吧
You have failed, Ventress. Surrender.
绝不
Never.
是的, 大人
Yes, My Lord.
文崔斯正在指挥舰上与绝地交锋
Ventress is battling the Jedi on board the command ship.
调转你的炮口, 向我们的指挥舰开火
Turn your guns on our command ship and open fire.
但是, 大人, 据我计算
But, My Lord, I calculate that will
那将摧毁文崔斯, 绝地, 和我们的所有部队
destroy Ventress, the Jedi, and all our forces.
正是如此
Precisely.
我舰就位
We are in position.
开火
Open fire.
准确无误
That is correct.
计算你们的飞行路线, 以撞毁主机库
Calculate your flight path to terminate in the main hangar.
结束了
It's over.
阿纳金, 当心!
Anakin, look out!
我们得离开这里
We have to get out of here.
弃舰!
Abandon ship!
弃舰!
Abandon ship!
弃舰!
Abandon ship!
弃舰!
Abandon ship!
指挥舰已被摧毁
The command ship has been destroyed.
我们的探测显示没有生还者
Our scanning indicates there are no survivors.
你那边的任务完成了
Your work there is finished.
召回舰队
Recall the fleet.
遵命
By your command.
师♥父♥
Master.
什么事, 泰拉纳斯尊主?
What is it, Lord Tyranus?
我已按您的吩咐做了
I have done as you've asked.
阿萨吉·文崔斯已死
Asajj Ventress is dead.
你再一次证明了对我的忠诚
Once again, you've proven you loyalty to me.
你被打得很惨啊
You took quite a beating there,
对不, 小妞?
didn't you, missy?
你属于战斗的哪一方?
Which side of the battle was you on?
哦, 看来你不是很健谈哪
Aw. Not too talkative, are you?
带我去达索米尔
Take me to Dathomir.
怎么会有人想去那里?
Now, why would anyone want to go there?
那里只有迷雾和女巫
Ain't nothing there but fog and witches.
千真万确
Exactly.
达索米尔星球 (Dathomir)
我们不喜欢陌生人
We don't like strangers.
我不是陌生人
I'm not a stranger.
准备受死吧
Prepare to die.
住手
Stop.
她是我们的姐妹
She is one of us.
带她回村
Take her to the village.
- 她是谁? 她来这里干什么? - 嘘, 安静
- Who is she? What is she doing here? - Shh. Quiet.
塔尔津主母
Mother...Talzin.
盛上生命之水
Bring the water of life.
终于, 你回来了
At last, you have returned,
你已重获安全
and you're safe again.
我还记得那天我们被迫交出你
I remember the day we were forced to give you up
以保护族人
to protect the clan.
你的牺牲从未被忘却
Your sacrifice has never been forgotten.
主人
Master.
拉塔塔克星球 (Rattatak)
主人, 你在哪里?
Master, where are you?
主人
Master.
他们杀了你
They've killed you.
绝地武士基·纳雷克 (Ky Narec)
你的原力很强大, 小家伙
You are strong with the Force, little one.
谢谢, 师♥父♥
Thank you, Master.
谢谢, 师♥父♥
Thank you, Master.
师♥父♥!
Master!
复仇, 我必须复仇
Revenge. I must have revenge.
我能感到你内心的黑暗
I can sense the darkness within you.
我将教你黑暗面之道
I'll teach you the ways of the Dark Side.
但你必须先证明自己
But you must prove yourself first.
师♥父♥
Master,
我急需您的帮助
I need your help quickly.
我已命令增援你的部队返回
I've ordered your reinforcements to return.
不, 我会灭掉绝地
No, I'll destroy the Jedi.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表