剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第3季 第10集 双方英雄
Heroes on Both Sides
*本集故事是第2季第15集《议会谋杀案》的前篇
恐惧是巨大的动力
冲突无休无止
Conflict with no end in sight.
席卷银河系的战争陷入胶着状态
Across the galaxy, the quagmire of war continues.
由于克隆人士兵的伤亡率惊人
While clone troopers suffer casualties at alarming rates,
银河议会召开紧急会议
the Galactic Senate convenes an emergency session
以讨论战争的真实代价...
to debate the true cost of the war.
秩序! 秩序!
Order. Order.
让萨姆议员说完
Let Senator Saam finish.
战争无关哲学
This is a matter not of philosophy.
我们需要更多的士兵
More troops are needed.
共和国不能让分离势力再进一步
The Republic cannot afford to let the Separatists gain any more ground.
众将领告诉我们 战场上的士兵一直在英勇战斗
Our Generals inform us that troops in the field continue to perform valiantly.
我们不能做事不负责任
What we cannot afford, is to be irresponsible.
这场战争的开支已使共和国濒临破产
The Republic is near bankruptcy due to the cost of this war.
破产不是必然的, 朋友们
Bankruptcy is not necessary, my friends.
如果萨姆议员的议案获得通过, 从而开通新的信贷额度
If we pass Senator Saam's bill to open new lines of credit,
我们就能得到所需的资金
we will gain access to the needed funds.
这项议案不就完全取消了对银行业的限制?
Won't this bill essentially deregulate the banks?
为了军费, 这是个很小的代价, 不是吗?
A small price to pay to finance the war, is it not?
我们必须继续战争!
We must keep the war going!
议员们
Members of the Senate.
听听你们在说什么?
Do you hear yourselves?
更多的钱, 更多的克隆人, 更多的战争!
More money, more Clones, more war!
即便不提财政责任
Say nothing of fiscal responsibility,
道德责任又如何承担?
what about moral responsibility?
难道这场战争拖得还不够长吗?
Hasn't this war gone on long enough?
阿米达拉议员
Senator Amidala,
你是在建议我们向分离势力投降吗?
are you suggesting we surrender to the Separatists?
当然不是
Of course not.
但谈判也许是更好的做法
But negotiation might be a better course of action.
你没法和那些禽兽谈判
You can't negotiate with those animals.
让战争继续. 现在表决!
Keep the war going. Vote now!
现在表决! 现在表决!
Vote now! Vote now!
议员们
Members of the Senate,
我建议搁置紧急议案
I suggest we table any emergency bill
直到确定取消限制是否为恰当的做法
until it is determined whether or not deregulation is the right course of action.
很好, 等我们冷静下来再表决
Very well. We shall let calmer heads prevail.
那项立法对我们来说 意味着数十亿的收入
That legislation would have meant billions for us.
我已尽力推动议案的通过了
I tried my best to push the bill through.
你尽到了职责, 代表
You did your part, Representative.
阿米达拉议员才是问题所在
Senator Amidala is the problem.
我本以为年龄能消磨她的理想主义
I thought age might temper her idealism.
我知道有人可以搞定她
I know people who could do something about her.
这任务比你想象的更困难
That task is more difficult than you presume.
先生们, 银行业集团和贸易联盟
Gentlemen, the Banking Clan and Trade Federation
从事的是生意, 而非暴♥力♥
are about business, not violence.
嗯, 在这件事上, 我们的生意就是暴♥力♥
Hmm, in this case, our business is violence.
的确
Precisely.
不论有没有阿米达拉议员
With or without Senator Amidala,
银河议会都不大可能取消对银行业的限制
the Galactic Senate is unlikely to deregulate the banks
除非战火烧到家里
until this war hits home.
你具体有什么提议?
What exactly are you proposing?
或许科洛桑的几起意外流血事件
Perhaps some unexpected bloodshed on Coruscant,
会改变一些人的看法
uh, may change a few minds.
科洛桑?
Coruscant?
科洛桑已经1000多年没有遭到袭击了
Coruscant has not been attacked in over 1,000 years.
这正好使他们自以为高枕无忧
Then it has a false sense of security.
另一方有些强大的客户可以帮助我们
There are some powerful clients on the other side who could help us,
嗯, 这么说吧, 证明我们的观点
uh, shall we say, make the point?
哦, 我喜欢这计划
Ooh, I like this plan.
没人在乎你的想法
No one cares what you think.
你得让绝地委员会和帕尔帕廷议长谈谈
You must ask the Jedi Council to speak with Chancellor Palpatine.
别把我扯进来
Don't involve me in this.
和平解决争端是走出这战争泥潭的唯一途径
A peaceful solution is the only way out of this morass of war.
那可不是我的职责, 帕德梅
That's not my role, Padme.
为什么不是?
Why not?
为什么不是你的职责?
Why isn't it your role?
我们不是绝地武士么?
Aren't we Jedi Knights?
向议长提出我们的建议 不正是我们的职责吗?
Isn't it our duty to speak our minds to advise the Chancellor?
我建议你给我的年轻学徒上一两堂政♥治♥课
I suggest you teach my young padawan a thing or two about politics.
旁听了今天的辩论, 我希望她能从中学到不少
After today's debate, I was hoping she learned a great deal.
事实上, 我一点儿也不理解
Truthfully, I don't understand any of it.
我知道分离势力是邪恶的
I know the Separatists are evil,
但所有议员都只在争论 取消对银行业的限制, 利率
but all anyone argued about was banking deregulation, interest rates,
总之就是和我们打仗的初衷没什么关系
and, well, almost nothing about why we're fighting in the first place.
战争是复杂的, 阿索卡
War's complicated, Ahsoka.
我简单点说
But let me simplify it.
分离势力认定共和国很腐♥败♥
The Separatists believe the Republic is corrupt,
可他们错了, 而我们要重整秩序
but they're wrong, and we have to restore order.
也许和绝地委员会沟通的事 的确不适合你
Maybe talking to the Jedi Council isn't the role for you after all.
多谢你的帮忙
Thanks for your help.
跟我来, 阿索卡
Come on, Ahsoka.
嘿
Hey.
你叫我给她上政♥治♥课
You told me to teach her about politics.
恭敬不如从命
So I'm going to.
议会里出现了一个棘手的状况
There is a problematic situation brewing in the Senate.
我们必须确保 我师♥父♥实施的计划万无一失
We must insure that everything my master has set in motion does not unhinge.
我在共和国的代表就指望你了, 将军
My representatives in the Republic are relying on you, General.
务必让你的机器人完成任务
See that your droids complete their mission.
当然, 伯爵, 它们不会失败的
But of course, Count. They will not fail.
如果我能和邦泰里议员谈谈就好了
If only I could talk to Senator Bonteri.
他是谁?
Who's he?
是"她", 独♥立♥星系邦联的一位议员
He is a she, a Senator in the Confederacy of Independent Systems.
你朋友是个分离分子?
Your friend is a Separatist?
一个杜库的走卒?
One of Dooku's pawns?
分离势力也曾是共和国的一部分
The Separatists used to be a part of the Republic.
我和很多已脱离共和国的议员有交情
I was close with many of the Senators who left.
我虽然不赞同他们的政♥治♥观点
I may not agree with them,
但他们绝不是什么走卒
but they're more than pawns.
如果你觉得谈判是正确的话
If you think negotiating is the right thing to do,
我们就去和她聊聊
let's talk to her.
- 但议会裁定那是违法的 - 违法?
- The Senate's made it illegal. - Illegal?
他们说官方会晤就等于 承认分离势力的合法地位
They say official meetings would only legitimize the Separatists.
哦, 天行者师♥父♥和我经常 进行我们所谓的攻击性谈判
Well, Master Skywalker and I hold what we call aggressive negotiations all the time.
你不能再如愿进行和平会谈 真是太可惜了
It's a shame you can't hold more peaceful talks when you want.
你刚才提醒了我
You just gave me an idea.
你是个绝地, 有特别通行权
You're a Jedi, which gives you special clearance.
没错
Right.
而绝地获准可以前往 像曼达洛那样的中立星球
And Jedi are allowed to travel to neutral worlds like Mandalore,
在那里我们可以登上 一艘去分离势力星系的货船
where we could then board a cargo ship to a Separatist System.
你是在建议我利用我的绝地身份
Are you suggesting I use my status as a Jedi
来把你偷运到敌人后方吗?
to smuggle you behind enemy lines?
只不过是你带我们通过关卡去见她
It's just that you could get us through to meet with her and
而且我已经很久没见到她和她的家人了
I haven't seen her or her family in so long.
别紧张, 我会帮你的
Relax. I'll help you.
况且, 天行者师♥父♥说过 你要给我上政♥治♥课
Besides, Master Skywalker said you should teach me about politics.
没错
Right.
你知道吗, 你们俩的共同点非常之多
You know, you two have more in common than you think.
难怪你和他相处得这么好
It's no wonder you get along so well.
啊, 当然
Huh. Of course.
那我们去哪儿?
So where are we heading?
拉克萨斯
Raxus.
都备妥了吗?
Have all the preparations been made?
我将派出渗透者
I'm about to deploy the infiltrators.
你必须赶紧. 议会动荡不安
You must hurry. The Senate is restless.
我不听命于你, 我只服从杜库伯爵
I don't take orders from you, only Count Dooku.
你们是为这次任务而设计制♥造♥的
You have been designed for this mission
终极渗透小队
to be the ultimate infiltration units.
你们中有一些可能回不来
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表