剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
我要你那一半的情报
I want your half of the information.
快交给我
Give it to me now,
否则我就开始处决你的人
or I'll start executing your men.
这是战争, 索贝克
This is war, Sobeck.
我们都准备为保护情报而牺牲
We're all prepared to die to protect that intel.
真的吗?
Really?
长官, 我们找到了另一队人
Sir, we have located the other group,
我们的机器人正向他们逼近
and our droids are closing in on them.
你们绝地的决心只能让 必然发生的事延误一会儿
Your Jedi resolve only delays the inevitable.
带他们去审讯室
Take them to interrogation.
慢慢折磨他们
Torture them slowly.
他们被俘虏了, 嗯?
So they were captured, huh?
现在他们正被带往监禁区?
And now they're moving them to the prison block?
是, 长官
Yes, sir.
我们去拦截他们
We will move to intercept them.
从这里由我们接手
We'll take them from here.
呃, 我认为我们有--
Uh, I think we have a--
我们会处理的
We'll handle it.
是, 长官
Yes, sir.
见到你真好, R2
Good to see you, Artoo.
我好奇你去了哪里
I wondered where you've been.
指挥官也很高兴见到您, 长官
The Commander is pleased to see you as well, sir,
但希望能尽快回到穿梭机上
but would like to return to the shuttle as soon as possible.
是的, 我完全同意
Yes, I couldn't agree more.
天行者将军怎么办, 长官?
What about General Skywalker, sir?
别担心, 他会启用B计划
Not to worry. He'll switch to plan "B".
我们还要摸黑在这管道里游荡多久?
How much longer are we going to wander through this tunnel in the dark?
塔金舰长, 难道你还没学会相信我吗?
Captain Tarkin, haven't you learned to trust me by now?
也许您赢得了我的信任, 天行者将军
You may have earned my trust, General Skywalker,
但我对您的战友仍缺乏信心
but my faith in your comrades is still lacking.
你对绝地缺乏信心
You lack faith in the Jedi.
我发现他们的战术效率低下
I find their tactics ineffective.
绝地信条阻碍了他们进一步赢取胜利
The Jedi code prevents them from going far enough to achieve victory,
为了胜利应不择手段
to do whatever it takes to win,
这就是和平卫士不能领导战争的原因
the very reason why peacekeepers should not be leading a war.
我冒犯到您了吗?
Have I offended you?
没. 我也注意到
No. I've also found that
我们的方式有时会 让我们与胜利失之交臂
we sometimes fall short of victory because of our methods.
好, 我看我们有些共识了
Well, I see we agree on something.
我想我找到了一条出路
I think I found a way out.
你看到了什么, 小鬼头?
What do you see, Snips?
岸边很安全
The coast is clear.
有欧比万和穿梭机的踪迹吗?
Any sign of Obi-Wan and the shuttle?
没, 我哪儿都看不到他和R2
No, I don't see him or Artoo anywhere.
我们得走了
We've got to go.
外面可能有整营的机器人
There could be a whole battalion of droids out there.
总比躲在燃料管道里强
Better than hiding in a fuel line.
计划遭到破坏
The plan's been compromised.
穿梭机没来
The shuttle's not coming.
给我个手雷
Throw me a charge.
我们走. 该启用B计划了
Let's go. Time for plan "B".
还有B计划?
There's a plan "B"?
永远都有后备计划
There's always a backup plan.
我们将和R2在欧比万处会合
We'll meet Artoo at Obi-Wan's position.
根据他们的最新方位
Based on their recent position,
我们相信他们正沿这条洞穴前进
we believe they're traveling along this cave system.
呃, 长官, 俘虏没有到达审讯区
Uh, sir, the prisoners did not make it to the interrogation level.
你...刚...才...说...什么?
What...did...you...just...say?
啊, 我想他们可能逃到了--
Um, we think they might have gone to the--
长官, 杜库伯爵命令您立即联♥系♥他
Sir, Count Dooku commands you to contact him immediately.
告诉杜库伯爵找不到我
Inform Count Dooku that I am unreachable.
派所有部队去机场
Send all units to the airfield.
那是他们唯一可能的逃脱路线
It's their only possible way of escape.
站住
Hold it.
你们要带这些俘虏去哪儿?
Where are you going with these prisoners?
我们要乘穿梭机把他们
We're transferring them aboard the shuttle
从"堡垒"押解到塔伦据点
from Citadel to Point Tarron.
塔伦据点?
Point Tarron?
那里没有我们的基地
There's no outpost there.
呃, 它是新建的
Uh, it's new.
我们有令在身
We have orders.
现在就要登船
We're coming aboard.
等等
Wait.
俘虏越狱
The prisoners are escaping
他们带有被重新编程的战斗机器人
with reprogrammed battle droids.
别让任何人登上那架穿梭机
Let no one on board that shuttle.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
你们能加入真是太好了
How nice of you to join us.
飞船被包围了
The ship is surrounded.
我们必须全力突击, 夺下那艘飞船
We need to launch a full forward assault and take that vessel.
我们也许有个更大的问题:
We may have a bigger problem:
那些炮塔
Those turrets.
如果我们不解决它们
If we don't take them out,
敌人会用它们摧毁穿梭机 以阻止我们逃跑
they will use them to destroy the shuttle and prevent our escape.
正因为如此, 我们才应该登船
Which is precisely why we should get aboard that shuttle
用武器系统消灭那些机器人
and use the weapon systems to decimate those droids.
不管做什么, 我们最好快些
Whatever we're gonna do, we better do it fast.
天行者将军, 有个机器人正在操控一座炮塔
General Skywalker, a droid is manning one of those turrets.
它们打算摧毁穿梭机, 长官
They're gonna blow up the shuttle, sir.
这是我们唯一的机会
This is our only chance.
我们必须阻止它
We've got to stop him.
"回声", 当心!
Echo, look out!
"回声"!
Echo!
我们必须立即撤走
We have to go now.
克诺比大♥师♥, 情况如何?
Master Kenobi, what has happened?
我恐怕穿梭机发生了一点小状况
I'm afraid we've had a situation with the shuttle.
他所说的"小状况"指的是"大爆♥炸♥"
By "situation", he means "big explosion".
我们需要救援
We're gonna need a rescue.
明白
It will be done.
我这就命令巡洋舰出发
I'm sending our cruisers now.
我们得撑住, 直到委员会派来飞船
We'll need to hold out until the Council sends a ship.
没问题
Not a problem.
我们打败过他们一次
We've beat them once.
就能打败他们第二次
We'll beat them again.
这里的地形几乎不可能通过
This landscape is almost impossible to cross.
我们怎样才能到达会合点?
How are we going to get to the rendezvous point?
那正是"堡垒"的陷阱
That is the trap of the Citadel.
在这样的设计之下
It was designed so it would be almost impossible
逃犯离开行星几乎是不可能的
for fugitives to get off the surface,
哪怕他们能逃出塔楼
even if they escaped the tower.
幸亏我们不是普通的逃犯
Oh, lucky we're not just any fugitives.
希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表