剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第3季 第11集 追求和平
Pursuit of Peace
*本集故事是第2季第15集《议会谋杀案》的前篇
真♥相♥能驱散恐惧的阴云
和平梦碎
Peace shattered.
共和国与分离势力之间初现端倪的和谈
Once-promising negotiations between the Republic and the Separatists
宣告破裂
are now in shambles
因机器人对首都科洛桑 发动了自杀式爆♥炸♥袭击
following a droid suicide bombing on the capitol city-planet of Coruscant.
恐惧和愤怒之情蔓延
As fear and anger prevail,
议会以压倒优势通过了 取消银行业限制的议案
the Senate overwhelmingly passes a bill to deregulate the banks,
从而开启了扩军和升级战事的大门
opening the gateway to additional troops and an increase in fighting.
议员们, 请安静, 请安静...
Members of the Senate, please, please...
他们竟敢这样?
How dare they?
他们发动攻击, 现在又要和平?
They attack, and now they want peace?
帕尔帕廷议长
Chancellor Palpatine,
我能否提醒各位议员
may I remind the senators that
和谈建议是在他们袭击前就作出的
the peace proposal was made prior to their assault.
那只能表明他们的伪善
That only highlights its insincerity.
帕尔帕廷议长
Chancellor Palpatine,
鉴于此次无端突袭
in light of this unprovoked attack on Coruscant
暴露了科洛桑的疏于防备
and the vulnerabilities it raises,
我提议共和国增订五百万名克隆人士兵
I propose the Republic purchase an additional 5 million clone troopers.
共和国已经债台高筑
The Republic is already operating in deep debt.
你提议我们该如何支付 这些额外士兵的费用?
How do you propose we pay for these additional troops?
我的人正在起草一项紧急预算案, 以筹集资金--
My people are drafting an emergency appropriations bill that would raise funds--
从银行业集团那里?
From the Banking Clan?
是的, 当然
Yes, of course.
你另有支付方法吗?
Do you have an alternate means of paying?
另一方法就是停止战争, 而不是升级战事
One alternative might be to stop the war, not escalate it.
- 叛徒! - 叛徒!
- Traitor! - Traitor!
无论是谁袭击了电网, 都希望我们继续这场战争
Whoever attacked the power grid wants us to continue to fight.
这是一次精心策划的 破坏和平进程的图谋
It's a calculated attempt to destroy the peace process.
邦联中并非人人都希望发生此事
Not everyone in the Confederacy wants this.
我对此确信不疑
I know this for a fact.
你在分离势力有朋友吗, 议员?
You have Separatists friends, Senator?
你站在谁的一边?
Whose side are you on?
请安静, 来自纳布的年轻议员表明了她的观点
Please, the young Senator from Naboo makes a point.
对此并无必要...
There is no need to...
我们刚刚收到敌方杜库伯爵发来的一条信息
We have just received a message from our opponent, Count Dooku.
你们共和国♥军♥队野蛮攻击了我们的人♥民♥
Your Republic forces have carried out a barbaric attack on our people,
死者中包括和平协议的发起者
and among the deaths was the very sponsor of the peace accord,
明娜·邦泰里议员
Senator Mina Bonteri.
什么? 不
What? No.
鉴于她的无辜惨死
With her needless death,
我必须正式收回我方议会提出的和谈建议
I must formally withdraw the proposal for peace offered by our Senate.
我们决不能示弱!
We must not show weakness!
谢谢, 特克拉
Thank you, Teckla.
不用谢, 女士
Yes, My Lady.
我无法相信
I can't believe it.
我实在无法相信 共和国会以邦泰里议员为目标
I just can't believe the Republic would target Senator Bonteri.
她是唯一愿意为和平挺身而出的人
She was the only one willing to stand up for peace.
你的确不该相信
You shouldn't believe it.
共和国的间谍报告
The Republic spies are reporting that
邦泰里议员是被杜库的暴徒谋杀的
Senator Bonteri was murdered by Dooku's thugs.
议会上播放的信息是为了掩人耳目
That message to the Senate was a ploy to disguise his true actions.
我非常遗憾, 帕德梅
I am so sorry, Padme.
如果你的朋友惨遭毒手是因为她的政见
If your friend met with a violent end because of her politics,
那就让我们确保 她的英勇之举不会付诸流水
let's make sure her courageous effort wasn't in vain.
我们能做什么呢?
What can we do?
其中之一, 否决这项议案
For one, defeat this bill.
我们真能依靠现有军队打赢这场战争吗?
Can we really win this war with the troops that we have?
希望我们不必如此
Let's hope we don't have to.
我会开始寻求支持, 但我需要"弹♥药♥"
I'll start lining up support, but I'll need ammunition.
我们支付不起弹♥药♥了, 记得吗?
We can't afford ammunition, remember?
我开玩笑的
I joke.
去找银行业集团
Go to the Banking Clan and see
看看他们会为贷款开出多少利息
how much interest they're going to charge for the loan.
对这项议案的确切开支 我知道得越详细
The more I know about what the exact cost of this bill will be,
就越有利于我否决它
the better I can make my case to defeat it.
对, 我们走, 叔叔
Right, let's go, uncle.
你了解这些银行业集团的人
You know these Banking Clan people.
况且, 你得为那个冷笑话对我作些补偿
Plus, you owe me for telling such a bad joke.
(异族语)
Tee ta poo shan aka.
我们会按我们的标准利率贷款给共和国
We will lend the Republic at our standard interest rate of...
- 25% - 什么?
- 25%. - What?
25%, 这是公然抢劫
25%. That's outright theft.
你们之前跟共和国商定的利率是10%
Your previous arrangement with the Republic was 10%.
拜托, 拜托, 那是在限制令取消前
Please, please, that was before deregulation.
今时不同往日了, 亲爱的
The same rules don't apply, my dear.
分离势力似乎并不在意利率的提高
The Separatists don't seem to mind a rate hike.
事实上, 他们刚刚敲定了一笔用于 增产三百万个战斗机器人的贷款
In fact, they just secured a loan to fund an additional 3 million battle droids.
他们会把我们杀个片甲不留的
They would wipe us out.
你就任由杜库得逞?
You would let Dooku do that?
你也住在科洛桑上
You live on Coruscant too.
我们没有投靠战争任一方, 议员
We have no stake in this war, Senator.
你知道的
You know that.
战争...对我们所有人都非乐事
War is... distasteful to all of us.
25%的利息
25% interest.
那是一大笔钱
That's a lot of credits.
单是利息就能让共和国彻底破产
The interest alone could completely bankrupt the Republic.
事实上, 这场战争已经让
As it is, social services have suffered because of this war,
教育, 基建, 医疗等公共事业举步维艰
education, infrastructure, health care.
如果我们继续借债
If we go deeper into debt,
民众的基本需求就会无法维系
the basic needs of our people will evaporate.
- 这很好 - 是吗?
- This is good. - It is?
显然, 如果接受了这样匪夷所思的贷款条件
Clearly taking out a loan on such obscene terms
就会从根本上毁灭♥共♥和国
would essentially destroy the Republic
而无论战争结果如何
regardless of the outcome of the war.
我们只需再说服少数议员
We only need to sway another handful of Senators,
只要他们还没有屈服于威胁
as long as they don't buckle to the threats.
什么威胁?
What threats?
有些议员收到了信息
Some members have received messages
警告他们不要投票反对议案
warning them not to vote against the bill.
想到发生在你朋友邦泰里身上的事
Considering what's happened to your friend Bonteri,
他们被吓到了
they're frightened.
灯火管制中
A mandatory blackout is in progress.
所有市民请前往指定安全区报到
All citizens report to the designated safe area.
灯火管制中
A mandatory blackout is in progress.
所有市民请前往指定安全区报到
All citizens report to the designated safe area.
啊! 不! 不! 啊!
Ugh! No! No! Ugh!
难道你们都看不出这项议案目光短浅吗?
Can't you all see this bill is short-sighted?
数百万名克隆人打不赢这场战争
Millions of clones won't win this war.
唯一的赢家将是银行业集团
The only winner will be the Banking Clan.
他们太渴望这项议案通过了
They want to pass this bill so badly,
以至于使用恐吓手段来影响表决
they're using scare tactics to sway votes.
我没有被吓倒, 阿米达拉议员
I am not intimidated, Senator Amidala.
那你为什么投票支持扩军?
Then why are you voting for additional troops?
我恰巧认为 更多的克隆人正是我们所需要的
I happen to believe more clones are precisely what we need,
而我的幕僚赞同我的意见
and my caucus agrees with me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
欧诺叔叔
Uncle Ono,
发生了什么事?
what happened?
两个暴徒袭击了我
Two thugs jumped me,
但我没事
but I am fine.
真是残暴无♥耻♥
This is outrageous.
必须做点什么
Something has to be done.
帕德梅
Padme,
这件事不会改变我的想法
this will not change my mind.
无论如何
No matter what,
我都会投票反对这项议案
I will vote against the bill.
我发现 阿米达拉议员还没有放弃她的圣♥战♥
I see Senator Amidala hasn't given up her crusade.
但她赢不了表决, 大人
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表