所以我要开创一个
So I'm gonna start one.
那是一个很好的主意 - 我也这么认为
That's a wonderful idea. -I think so, too.
但是...
But...
你刚刚是在说我易怒吗?
Did you just call me crabby?
没有
No.
不好意思
Excuse me.
干杯,敬脾气暴躁的人
Cheers. To crabby.
嘿.. 你迟到了
Hey. - You are late.
我知道,我在回程的路上 和一些塔拉西安海盗有冲突
I know. Had a run-in with some Talaxian pirates on my way back.
嗯... 我很高兴你没事
Yeah. - I'm glad you're all right.
我也是
Me, too.
我觉得这是我见过你打扮得最好看的时候
I think this is the most dressed up I have ever seen you.
你喜欢吗? - 哦,风度翩翩
You like it? - Oh, very dapper.
怎么说,谢谢 - 嗯
Why, thank you. - Mm-hmm.
嘿,从档案馆中取得的世界之根
Hey, that World Root from the Archive,
你找到可以种植它的地方了吗?
did you find somewhere to plant it?
圣所四,和我们抓到莫莉的同一个地方,记得吗?
Sanctuary Four. Same place we took Molly. Remember?
对啊,她差点吃了我,所以很难忘记
Yeah, she almost ate me, so, hard to forget.
顺道一说,她生了一个宝宝
She had a baby, by the way.
什么?真的吗? - 对
What? Really? - Yeah.
嗯,太好了 - 对
Well, that's great. - Yeah.
要过去吗?
Shall we?
其实,我想先和你谈谈
Actually, I'd like to talk with you first.
单独谈,如果你不介意的话
Alone, if you don't mind.
当然
Sure.
呃,嗯...
Well, um,
我只是想说谢谢你
I just want to say thank you.
这个任务帮我找到了方向
This mission helped me find my way.
我又感到了希望
I feel hope again.
而且,从昨天起...
And, as of yesterday,
我的刑期被缩短了
my sentence is commuted.
我听说了
I heard.
接下来呢?
What's next?
你知道的,古拉吉(他的猫)与我还在摸索
You know, Grudge and I are still figuring it out.
"未来" 这个词还是有些令人害怕
"Future" is still a bit of a scary word.
"未来" 对我来说也是个可怕的词
"Future" is a scary word for me, too.
但你在这里
But you're here.
你活着
You're alive.
这比许多人拥有的更多
That's more than a lot of people have.
我很幸运... 我很感激
I'm lucky... and I'm grateful.
我本来要等待... 直到婚礼之后
I was going to wait until after the reception,
但现在我们在这里
but we're here now,
而你应该知道...
and you should know...
...我从未停止
...I never stopped.
你爱我
You love me.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
可能自从我们相遇的那一刻起
Possibly since the moment we met.
当时你很讨厌
You were annoying as hell back then.
但你仍然爱我
And you still loved me.
我是
I did.
我们能不能就这样?
Can we just do this?
不管发生什么,你和我?
You and me, no matter what?
还有古拉吉?
And Grudge?
除非你想在睡梦中被爪伤
Unless you want your leg clawed to bits in your sleep.
你、我和古拉吉就是如此
You and me and Grudge it is.
科维奇?
Kovich?
真会找时间
Impeccable timing.
我猜他又有另一个任务了
Guess he's got another mission.
你愿意加入吗?
Would you want to?
可能很有趣... - 可能吧
Could be fun. - It might.
我相信萨鲁会理解的
I'm sure Saru would understand.
是啊,你盛装打扮
Yeah, you got all dressed up, though.
你也是
So did you.
但,无论你去哪里 看起来不错总是有好处的
But, never hurts to look good wherever you go.
我们在等什么呢?
What are we waiting for?
让我们看看未来会有什么
Let's see what the future holds.
早安 - 早安
Good morning. - Good morning.
哦,闻起来很香
Oh, smells good.
和泡沫 - 嗯
And foam. - Mm-hmm.
嗯
Huh.
哦
Oh.
哒啦
Ta-da.
初次来自我们自家格萨拉蜜蜂
First ever from our very own Gexara bees.
哇
Wow.
我想给你一个惊喜
I wanted to surprise you.
好
Okay.
等等
Hang on.
哦
Oh.
你难过吗?
Are you sad?
现在在你的咖啡里有蜡 - 还有蜂蜜
Now you have wax in your coffee. - And honey.
可能很美味
Could be tasty.
有可能
Could be.
嗯,但并没有,还是谢谢
Mmm, it's not, but thank you.
今天是个大日子
Big day.
我可以随时和你一起去
I can always come with you.
没问题
That's okay.
我有感觉应该一个人去
Kind of feels like I should go alone.
这是因为我在你的咖啡里放了蜡
It's because I put wax in your coffee.
对,你再也不允许跟我一起去任何地方
Yeah, you're not allowed to go anywhere with me - ever again.
抱歉打扰,上将
Sorry to interrupt, Admiral.
您的穿梭机即将到达,马上就到
Your shuttle is arriving momentarily.
谢谢
Thank you.
丘陵连绵,而你所渴望的却是得不到的
Hills for days, and all you want is what you can't have.
它被围起来是有原因的,艾丽丝
It's fenced for a reason, Alice.
我有试着告诉你
I tried to tell you.
我以为你现在应该在前往黎明星的路上
I thought you'd be on your way to Crepuscula by now.
推迟了一天以便我能是那个前来接你的人
Pushed a day so I could be the one to come get you.
你不用这么做
You didn't have to do that.
是的,你做了,过来
Yes, you did. Come here.
我想念你,妈妈
I missed you, Mom.
我也想念你
I missed you, too.
等一下
Hold up.
没有我的话不可以拥抱
No hugging without me.
嘿
Hey.
哦,舰长 - 嗯
Oh, Captain. -Mm.
真的很适合你
Really does suit you.
我正在试着自信点
I'm trying to up my swagger a bit.
我做得怎么样? - 嗯
How am I doing? - Mm-hmm.
我只说一句,你是你父亲的儿子
Let me just say, you are your father's son.
是的,你是
Yes, you are.
我会接受
I'll take it.
去外太空里展现那种自信,年轻人
Go get that swagger on in outer space, young man.
好的,我会在几天之后见你
All right, I'll see you in a couple of days.
是的,是的,上将
Aye, aye, Admiral.
遵命
One "aye."
是的,女士
Yes, ma'am.
顺便说一下,蒂莉向你问好
Tilly says hi, by the way.
哦!
Oh!
对,我在联邦总部时 遇到她与凡斯上将了
Yeah, ran into her at Fed HQ when I was meeting with Admiral Vance.
她告诉你了吗,截至上周
Did she tell you that, as of last week,
她是有史以来在星际学院任教时间最久的?
she is officially the longest tenured Academy instructor ever?
是的,时光飞逝
Yeah, time flies.
感觉好像我昨天还是一名新兵一样
Feels like I was a cadet myself just yesterday.
感到紧张是正常的
It's okay to feel nervous.
拥有自己的指挥权
Getting your own command.
我一直在想我要说些什么
I've been thinking about what I'm gonna say.
那个,对我的队员第一次的演讲
That-that first speech to my crew.
嗯
Mm.
你知道吗,我希望他们能被激励
I want them to be inspired, you know?
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表