Yeah, I'm okay.
成为舰长后要承担
It's a lot of new responsibilities,
很多新的责任
becoming the captain.
相信你的直觉
Trust your instinct.
你就是为此而生的
You were made for this.
改变是很难的
Change can be hard.
想让人生变得有意义 别无他法
It's also the only way anything meaningful can happen.
我们能晚点再谈这个吗
Uh, can we talk about this later?
行吗
Um... Yeah?
爱你
Love you.
我爱你
I love you.
轻松写意
Nice and quiet.
他又用孢子泄露的借口把人都赶走了
He cleared it with another spore breach.
是啊 我有点愧疚
Yeah, I'm a little disturbed
我的团队不知道那是假的
that my crew doesn't know that isn't a real thing.
时间不多了 下一次重置还有45秒
Not much time. Next reset's 45 seconds.
出去
Get out!
好吧
Okay.
准备好了 赏个脸吧
This is ready. You do the honors.
就把它放在虫子上
Just put it right on the bug
我们应该能在一瞬间回到我们的真实时间线里
and we should be back in our real time in a flash.
字面意思
Literally.
那是什么鬼
What the hell is that?
那应该是某种防御机制
Well, it's a defense mechanism
我想可能是时间护盾
of some kind. A temporal shield, I think.
让我们确定一下
Let's find out for sure.
这太糟糕了
Uh, that's bad.
还有十秒
Down to ten seconds.
我们得想个办法
We got to figure this out.
否则永远没法逃脱出去
There's no way out of this mess, otherwise.
-你想到什么了 -好吧
What have you got? - Okay,
扳手之所以被解体
so, uh, the spanner disintegrated
是因为时间护盾内的时间
because time within the temporal shield
是以超加速的方式流动的
is moving at an ultra-accelerated rate.
所以任何东西 包括我们 在真正接触到
So anything-- including us-- ages to dust
虫子之前 都会老化变成尘埃
before it can actually get to the bug itself.
-我们能把护盾关掉吗 -不行
Can we turn the shield off? - No.
但是我们可以弱化它的影响
But we can mitigate the effects
争取足够长时间渗透并解除它
long enough to get in and deactivate it.
我们只要让相对论发挥作用就好
We just need to allow relativity to take over.
方法是让飞船加速到最大曲速 然后
By taking the ship to maximum warp and then
打破曲速时空泡就行了
breaking the warp bubble.
怎么了
What?
因为那是唯一保护我们不受相对论影响的东西
Because that's what protects us from the effects of relativity.
我们被快速甩出曲率空间
We'll drop out of warp so fast
护盾内的时间无法跟上
that the time inside the shield won't be able to keep up.
本质上说 在那一刻不管什么进入了护盾
Essentially, whatever went into the shield in that moment
还是会变老 只是不会马上变老
would still age, just not instantly.
剧烈的冲击不会要了我们的命吗
Well, wouldn't the whiplash kill us
或者把发现号♥撕成渣渣
or break the Discovery into a million pieces?
希望惯性缓冲器应该能防止这种情况
Well, the inertial dampeners should prevent that. Hopefully.
这可是一个大动作
It's a big move.
肯定会改变未来的
It'll definitely change the future.
不 成功了就不会
No, not if we succeed.
因为我们所处的任意时间线内发生的变化
Because changes to any time that we're in
在时间虫重置之前 不会变成永久性的
don't become permanent until after the bug resets.
所以只要我们打破了曲速空间泡
So, as long as we break the warp bubble
并在同一时间循环内处理掉虫子
and turn the bug off within the same time cycle,
一切都会回到原来的样子
everything will go back to the way it was before.
所以我们只有一次机会
So we only have one shot.
这是我们必须冒的险
It's a risk we have to take.
我们现在就做吧
Let's do it now.
目前的时间循环已经最近几次
This current time cycle is the longest that we'll have
最漫长的了 有14分钟
in a while-- 14 minutes.
谁在舰桥上
Who's on the bridge?
好吧 现在是
Okay, so it's, uh,
现在是洛卡在指挥
right now Lorca's ship,
但他正和萨鲁还有兰德里正在执行任务
but he's on an away mission with Saru and Landry.
值班表上还有里斯在值班
So the duty roster has Rhys on call.
同时还有达特莫 奥沃瑟坤 布莱斯 提利
And we've got Detmer, Owosekun, Bryce, Tilly,
陈 桑切斯
Chen, Sanchez...
和埃瑞安
...and Airiam.
埃瑞安是谁
Who's Airiam?
她是个没能和我们一起走到未来的军官
She's an officer that didn't make it to the future with us.
我们能做到 只要我们团结一致
We can do this. We just have to do it together.
但这次你不是他们的舰长
But you're not their captain in this time.
你是个叛变者 他们不会听你的
You're a mutineer. They're not gonna listen to you.
我会想到办法的
I'll have to find a way.
好吧 那我来调节惯性缓冲器
Okay, so, uh, I'll modulate the inertial dampeners
一旦我们打破了曲速气泡
to keep the vibrations from destroying the ship
就能防止震动破坏发现号♥
once we've broken the warp bubble.
看来我就是那个把手伸进蜘蛛窝的幸运儿了
Guess I'm the lucky one sticking his hand in the spider's nest.
给你 我的通讯器 万一你用得着
Here. My communicator. Just in case you need it.
我去拿个备用的
I'll grab a spare.
我们还有13分钟 抓紧时间
We've got 13 minutes. Let's make 'em count.
电脑 去舰桥
Computer, bridge.
我就说说哈
Let me just say...
红色绝对很衬你
Red is definitely your color.
谢谢你 莱纳斯
Thank you, Linus.
-电脑 叫保安 -不
Computer! Security! - No!
电脑 暂停执行命令
Computer, belay that order.
电脑 去13号♥甲板 我们可以在下面说话
Computer, Deck 13. We can talk down there.
你好
Wow. Hi.
-你到底是谁 -好吧 好吧
Who the hell are you? - Okay, okay.
事情很复杂
It's complicated.
我真的不希望发生这种事
Oh, I was really hoping that this wouldn't happen.
但事情很少像我们计划的那样发展 对吗
But things rarely go as planned for us, am I right?
好吧 那我 那我就解释一下
Okay. I'm just gonna... I'm just gonna explain it then.
我是来自未来的你
I am you from the future.
我们被困住了 是我被困住了
And we are stuck….. I-I...
我被困在时间循环中
I'm stuck cycling through time
是因为一个
because of a temporal weapon
这个时代还在开♥发♥的时间武器
that is currently in engineering.
我确实有一个恢复的计划
I do have a plan to deactivate it,
但我的时间非常有限
but I have very limited time to do it,
所以请让我行动吧
so please just let me proceed,
别闹出什么幺蛾子
and nothing needs to happen.
我不知道你是变形人 还是什么东西
I don't know if you're a shapeshifter or what.
但看到这身制♥服♥ 你一定觉得我是个白♥痴♥
But seeing the uniform, you must think I'm an idiot
如果你指望我相信一个叛变者
if you expect me to believe that a mutineer
可能会当上舰长
could ever end up with captain's pips.
不 不 不 伯纳姆 你不会想这么干的
No, no, no, no, no. Burnham, you don't want to do that.
你不会想这么干的
You don't want to do that.
我就想试试
Yeah. I really do.
迈克尔 我不想伤害你
Michael, I don't want to hurt you.
我知道
I know…..
从你现在的位置 赶紧要爬到舰长的宝座
that it's hard to see a path to the captain's seat
似乎十分渺茫
from where you are.
连我都忘了这感觉有多绝望
Even I forgot just how hopeless this time felt.
这将是一条漫长的道路
It will be a long road.
但是
But just...
不要放弃
...don't give up.
好吧 我脾气坏得很
All right, I am very grumpy!
非常非常的愤怒
Just absolutely irate.
我需要一个人静静
And I need to be left alone.
是的 长官
Yes,sir.
这可比你孢子泄露的借口快多了
That-was faster than your spore breach excuse.
是啊 我以前的身体里
Yeah, I was, uh,
有某种易怒动物的DNA
a tad more surly pre-tardigrade DNA.
怎么了
What's wrong?
不 只是 惯性缓冲器
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表