《星际迷航:发现号♥》前情提要
Previously on Star Trek: Discovery…
我不知道该怎么跟你相处了
I'm not sure how to be around you anymore.
有些事对我们俩来说都难以忘怀
Some things are hard to move past, for both of us.
是啊 也许我们还不想大声说出来
Yeah, maybe we haven't wanted to say that out loud.
我们现在要说吗
Are we saying it now?
我想是的
I think we are.
所以 我要求你一对一地和船员们谈谈
So, Ill ask for you-to do one-on-ones with the crew.
没有必要 我看过他们的档案
No need. I've read their files.
我希望你能亲自和他们和他们建立感情基础
I'd like you to connect with them in person.
我想我们都同意
I think we can both agree that
感情联♥系♥不是我的强项
connection is not exactly where my skill set lies.
联♥系♥不是一种技能 而是一种选择
Connection isn't a skill, it's a choice.
很高兴见到你 吉纳尔
It's good to meet you, Jinaal.
我是发现号♥的伯纳姆舰长
I'm Captain Burnham of the USS Discovery.
现在你是来找线索的
And now you're here for the clue.
是的 线索在你手里吗
Yes. You have it?
不在
No.
但我可以带你去找
But I can take you to it.
这是下一条线索的坐标
These are the coordinates for the next clue.
没错
They are.
你找到先祖科技了吗
You find the Progenitors' tech?
没有 但我们找到了
No, but we found a clue
它藏在哪里的线索
to where it's hidden.
探索还在继续
Quest continues.
如果我们遇到拉克和莫尔 情况就不妙了
If we run into L'ak and Moll, it won't be pretty.
删除
钱拿来了
Got the latinum?
钱拿来了吗
Got the latinum?
一个袋子
Abag?
这算什么 你俩是业余人士吗
What is this, amateur hour?
你应该把它叠起来 这样更容易数
You're supposed to stack it so it's easier to count.
就这点时间 只来得及这样了 -嗯
It's all we could do last-minute. - Yeah.
这是够付原价了
This'll cover the original cost,
但是 呃
but, uh, the price
这东西的价格上涨了 就当这是一次昂贵的教训
of the item has gone up. Consider it an expensive…..
教你如何做生意的惨痛教训
Expensive lesson in how to do business.
我们就听说你可能会这么做
See, we heard you might try something like this,
所以我们有备而来
so we came prepared.
我们把钱泡了福亚诺毒药
We soaked the latinum in Fop'yano poison.
就是你卖♥♥给翡翠链用来折磨
The kind that you sold to the Emerald Chain
我这种人的那种毒药
to use on people like me.
就当这是一次教你怎么
Consider it an expensive lesson in how
不做生意的昂贵教训
not to do business.
莫尔
Moll.
如果不管用怎么办
What if that doesn't work?
会管用的
Itwill.
一旦我们走在发现号♥前面
And once we're ahead of Discovery,
我们就能得到下一个还有下下一个线索
we can get the next clue and the next.
我们能行的
We've got this.
我只是觉得
I just feel like...
有时候墙在慢慢向我们逼近 你知道吗
sometimes the walls are closing in on us, you know?
我们要找到先祖科技
We are gonna find the Progenitors' tech.
然后不再有人悬赏我们的人头
And no more bounty on our heads.
不用再如履薄冰地活着
No more looking over our shoulders.
不用再逃跑
No more running.
我们会自♥由♥地活着
We'll be free.
自♥由♥地活着听起来不错
Free sounds good.
我们该走了
We should go.
发现号♥不会继续在特里尔星上待很久的
Discovery won't be at Trill much longer.
我真的很高兴我们能继续做朋友 阿迪拉
GRAY [on comms]: I'm really happy we can stay friends, Adira.
我也是 不然我会很想你的
Me too. I'd miss you too much otherwise.
那么 几个月后当我毕业
So, I'll see you in a few monts
进入下一阶段训练的时候再见吗
when I graduate to the next level of training?
嗯 我一定来 -太好了
Yeah, I wouldn't miss it. - Great.
-下次再聊 再见-再见
Talk soon. Bye. - Bye.
阿迪拉 你能重新调整
STAMETS [on comms]: Adira, could you re-adjust
9号♥甲板上的氘歧管吗
the deuterium manifold on Deck Nine?
它在我们跃迁之后又移♥动♥了
It shifted again after the jum.
嗯 我在路上了
Yes. Uh, on my way.
你说这里什么都没有是什么意思
Well, what do you mean there's nothing here?
我们不是就在吉纳尔给我们的特里尔坐标上吗
Aren't we at the coordinates Jinaal gave us on Trill?
是的 舰长 但我做的每一次扫描
Yes, Captain, but every scan I've run-- polaron,
-极化子 多相 离子追踪-都一无所获
multiphasic, ion trace have...- Have all turned up nothing.
距离这里2.5秒差以内的地方几乎什么都没有
Not as much as a starbase within two-and-a-half parsecs of here.
嗯 那继续找吧
Well, let's keep looking.
莱纳斯中尉 派一队机器人
Lieutenant Linus, send a team
对这片区域进行更深入的扫描
of DOTs to do a more in-depth scan of the area.
是 舰长
Aye, Captain.
拉克和莫尔呢
And what about L'ak and Moll--
有他们的踪迹吗
any sign of them yet?
特里尔什么都没报告
Trill's not reporting anything.
那就再联♥系♥他们
Well, contact them again.
他们几个小时前就该到了
They should have been there hours ago
当时舰长还在这个星球上
when the captain was down on the planet.
我们需要保持警惕 在追逐中落后
We need to be alert. It's not like them
-可不是他们的风格-舰长 恕我直言
to fall behind in a race. -Captain, if I may.
拉克和莫尔暂时保持低调是合乎逻辑的
There is logic to L'ak and Moll laying low for now.
如果我是他们
If I'were them,
我会让发现号♥带我们找到下一条线索
I'd let Discovery lead us to the next clue,
同时让我们继续猜测
keep us guessing in the meantime.
如果他们在跟踪我们
If they were following us,
我们现在就会找到相关的证据
we'd have evidence of that right here, right now,
但我们没有
but we don't.
所以 还是实事求是吧 中校
So, let's stick to the facts, Commander.
重点放在我们知道的 而不是我们猜测的
What we know, not what we guess.
里斯中校 你来指挥
Commander Rhys, take the conn.
我能到我的准备室跟你说句话吗
Can I speak to you in my ready room, please?
无法接受
Unacceptable.
我们这里可不是这样做事的
Not how we do things here.
-试着让他们集中注意力 -对我来说
Trying to get them to focus. - It's important to me
让舰员参与进来
that the crew be engaged and involved
鼓励他们自♥由♥发言是很重要的
and encouraged to speak freely.
好吧 那我自♥由♥发言
Okay, then, speaking freely,
我认为这是一个错误
I think that's a mistake.
这是红色指令级的任务 上尉
This is a Red Directive mission, Captain.
没有时间搞合作了
There's no time to be collaborative.
只有时间保持果断和自律
There's time to be decisive and disciplined.
你觉得我的舰员不守纪律吗
You don't think my crew is disciplined?
我觉得他们太熟悉了 彼此相处太随意了
I think they're too familiar, too comfortable
坦白地说 和你在一起相处太随意了
with each other and, frankly, with you.
这种熟悉帮助我们拯救了联邦 银河系
That familiarity helped us save the Federation, the galaxy,
还有你
and you.
我不是怀疑他们和你的能力
I'm not doubting their resumés or yours,
但你们都不需要在燃毁发生后
but none of you had to learn the lessons
学会生存
that we did during the Burn.
事情就这样发生了变化
Things changed'like that,
如果我听取了每个人的意见
and if I listened to every opinion
为任何有想法的人欢呼
and cheered on anyone who had an idea,
我和我的舰员早死了一百多次了
me and my crew would have been dead a hundred times over.
你现在很不安 雷纳
You're in a state of flux right now, Rayner,
-我懂你-得了吧
I get that. - Oh, come on.
别跟我说什么“我懂你 “的屁话
Spare me the "I get you" bullshit.
我应该
I should have...
这太过分了
That was over the line.
舰长
Captain.
我很抱歉
I'msorry.
我知道改变
I understand
对任何人来说都很难
change is hard for anyone.
但是雷纳
But Rayner...
燃毁已经过去了
the Burn is over.
你现在在我的船上
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表