to let me go back to the console.
我们马上就要打曲速空间泡了
We're about to break the warp bubble.
关掉
Shut it down.
我们不会重复了
We won't ask again.
最后一次警告
Last warning.
我们彼此都认识
We know each other.
随便什么人都可以查到我的名字
Anyone could look up my first name.
是啊 没错 但我确实认识你
Yeah, that's right. But I do know you.
不是现在 是在未来
Not now. In the future.
现在 你是里斯中尉
Now, you're Lieutenant Rhys.
在我的时代 你是里斯中校
In my time, you're Lieutenant Commander Rhys.
你是我的战术官
You're my tactical officer.
我现在就是战术官了 别瞎猜了
I'm tactical now, it's not a stretch.
有道理 好吧 说点私人的事
Fair point. Okay, something personal.
你喜欢飞船 你喜欢克罗斯菲尔德级
You love ships. You love the Crossfield.
谁不喜欢
Who doesn't?
23世纪的宪法级
23rd century Constitution class.
那是你的最爱 是你告诉过我的
That's your favorite. You told me.
你喜欢它的曲线
You love the curves.
中尉 我不得不同意
And, Lieutenant, I have to agree.
那真是一艘绝顶好船
That is one damn fine vessel.
是真的
It'strue.
就算他来自未来 也太危险了
You know, even if he is from the future, it's too dangerous.
别逼我开枪 中尉
Don't make me shoot you, Lieutenant.
迈克尔
Michael?
-他们还在努力-我们还剩
They're working on it. -We have
90秒时间 -如果我放任你们
90 seconds left. -If I let you
这样做 发现号♥就会被摧毁
do this, Discovery would be destroyed.
如果你不让我们这样做 燃毁就不会结束
And if you don't, the Burn won't end
联邦倒是可能会被毁灭
or maybe the Federation will.
你不相信我们 我能理解
You don't trust us. I get that.
从我对你的了解来看
And from what I know about you,
我也不指望你会理解
I wouldn't expect you to.
你对我一无所知 -我知道当你第一天
You don't know anything about me. - I know that the first day
站在这艘船的舰桥上时
that you stood on the bridge of this ship,
你还想逃跑
you wanted to run.
-不准再靠近了 -因为你觉得
Not another step. - 'Cause you felt
自己不配待在这里
you didn't deserve to be here.
你跟我说过
You told me that.
未来的你
Future you.
那也只是几周前的事
And seeing that was only a few weeks ago,
我猜你现在还是这么想
I'm guessing you still do.
但是 让我告诉你一件事
But let me tell you something.
你配得上站在这里
You do deserve to be here.
出色的完成任务
Doing a damn good job,
还有你正在经历的种种
and all this shit you're going through
会让你成为一名出色的舰长
is gonna make you into one hell of a captain.
30秒 雷纳
30 seconds, Rayner.
不管怎样 我也在年轻的时候就失去了家人
For what it's worth, I lost my family young, too.
当这种事情发生后 你能信任的
And when that happens, there's only
就只剩下一种东西
one thing left you can trust.
那就是你脑海里的声音
And that's the voice in your head.
那种声音会带领你去一些很棒的地方
Yours is gonna take you to some great places.
继续相信它 尤其是现在
Keep trusting it. Especially now,
因为我知道它在告诉你什么
'cause I know what it's telling you.
虽然看起来很疯狂 但你得做该做的事
Crazy as it seems, do the right thing...
放下枪吧
…..and stand down.
让我们完成我们的使命
Let us complete our mission.
舰长 开始吧
Captain, go!
现在就开始
Doitnow!
-中尉-是 指挥官 开始冲破空间泡
Lieutenant. - Aye, Commander. Initiating break.
退出曲率空间泡倒计时
Exiting warp bubble
五 四
in five, four,
三 二
three, two,
状态报告
Status report.
惯性缓冲器器保持正常 指挥官
Inertial dampers are holding, Commander.
就现在 雷纳
Do it now, Rayner!
坚持 再要几秒钟
Hang in there. Just a few more seconds.
哦 我们又回到了现在
Oh, we are back to the present.
我们只损失了6个小时
We've only lost six hours.
感觉好像有六年了
Felt like six years.
过去没有被改变
The past hasn't been altered.
什么都没有改变
Nothing's changed.
我们成功了
We did it.
你没事吧 看起来真的很痛
You okay? Looks really painful.
我没事 我没事
I'm good.I'm good.
你应该去看寇波医生 他能治好你
You should go see Dr. Culber, he can fix it.
我很清楚 你是怎么做到的
It's not lost on me how you pulled this off.
我们是怎么成功的
How we did.
你和船员们 我和里斯
You with the crew, me with Rhys.
你了解他们
And you knowing them..
这就是说服他们的原因
That's what convinced them.
太过熟悉也会导致自满
Familiarity can lead to complacency as well.
你说得对
You're right about that.
但我们找到了一种方法 用我们的关系
But we've somehow found a way to use our connection
让我们保持诚实 让我们变得更好
to keep us honest, make us better.
我应该向你解释的
I should have explained that to you. - Eh.
你给我的耐心已经够多了
You show me more patience than I deserve.
说实话 我可以变得
Truth be told, I can be...
十分固执
...stubborn.
就像你以前一样
Like you used to be.
我现在还是很固执
You know, I still am.
只是方式不同而已
Just in a different way.
见到她真是一个很好的提醒
Seeing her was a really good reminder.
你知道吗
You know?
我们总是在变化的
We are always changing.
发生在我们身上的一切
With everything that happens to us,
我们做出的选择
with the choices we make,
对我们有意义的事物
what's meaningful to us.
来到这里 我才体会到了
I get that being here
还包括你的出现
and the way you came here
也是一个很大的变动
is a big adjustment.
但我觉得我们今天的合作得很好
But I think we made a pretty good team today.
是啊
Yeah.
我们完成了任务
We got the job done.
那么 你想怎么解释这一切呢
Now, how do you want to go about explaining all this?
我想 对这些船员而言
I think, with this crew, they'll get it
只要我们说出时间决这个词 他们会理解的
as soon as we say "time bug."
如果能踩扁你就好了
Would have been more satisfying
那样才能爽到我
if I'd been able to squish you.
那是什么东西
What is that thing?
说来话长
Long story. - Uh,
会不会和
would it have anything to do with
我眨了眨眼就不知不觉
why I just blinked and six hours
过去了6个小时有关呢
have somehow gone by?
说实话 我有点震惊
I'm honestly a little shocked
过去的我居然相信了你 舰长
my past self believed you, Captain.
我也是
Me too.
我真不敢相信自己会想去
I can't believe I'd ever consider
打破曲率空间泡
breaking the warp bubble.
我只是很高兴我们没有开枪打你
I'm just glad we didn't shoot you.
曾经有一段时间 我觉得自己被打也是活该
There was a time I would have thought I deserved it.
真的很高兴我们能聚在一起
Really glad we all came together.
现在 我们来看看在过去的六个小时里发生了什么变化
Now, let's figure out what's changed in the last six hours.
机器人探测到什么东西了吗
Can the DOTs tell us anything?
他们确实找到了一些东西
They did find something,
一个曲率标记
a warp signature.
与拉克和莫尔的飞船相匹配
It matches with L'ak and Moll's ship.
看来你的理论是对的 里斯指挥官
Seems like your theory was a good one, Commander Rhys.
干得好
Good work.
莫尔和拉克现在在哪里
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表