理论上...
Well, in theory,
如果我们进行量子纷织...
if we quantum-entangled the spores...
他们被距离隔开
And they were separated by distance--
所有的距离,真的...
a-a-any distance, really--
发现号♥就算是跳跃...
and Discovery were to jump,
那么孢子引擎就会如常表现 正如它们总是做的那样...
then the spores would behave as they always do...
跳跃他们,无论是什么在他们之间 - 没错
By jumping whatever was between them. - Yeah.
那是一个肯定的回答吗?
Is that a yes?
我们需要,嗯,两根柱子 来延伸两者之间的纠缠场
We'd need, uh, two poles to extend the entanglement field between.
是的,是的,是的... 我们可以从第二船身分开托盘
Yes, yes, yes. We can separate the saucer from the secondary hull
并将它们放在无畏战舰的两侧
and place them on either side of the dreadnaught.
那就去做吧,我们还有三分钟
Then do it. We've got three minutes.
两分半,长官
Two and a half, sir.
但谁还在计数呢?快点行动
But who's counting? Get a move on.
嗯,长官,嗯,我们要跳到哪里?
Um, sir, uh, where do we jump them to?
那个... 那个布林舰,没错
The-the Breen, that is.
星系屏障
Galactic barrier.
需要几十年才会回来 但他们会活下去
Take 'em a couple decades to get back, but they'll live.
那比他们给我家人的时间更多
That's more than they gave my family.
注意
Attention.
这是指挥官雷纳
This is Commander Rayner.
我们将冒极大的风险,如果无效,那么...
We're gonna take a hell of a risk. If it doesn't work, well...
好团队
Good crew.
我感谢您的信任
I appreciate the trust.
我们准备好了吗?
We ready?
是,长官
Aye, sir.
通讯频道已打开
Comm channel's open.
萨鲁大使
Ambassador Saru,
你有两分钟的时间到达 在无谓战舰附近的塔哈尔侦察机
you got two minutes to get Tahal's scout in the vicinity of the dreadnaught.
明白,中校
Understood, Commander.
黑色警报
Black alert.
听起来是时候解除隐形并开火了
Sounds like it's time to decloak and open fire.
让布林侦察机来追捕我们
Invite the Breen scout to pursue.
现在解除隐形
Decloaking now.
太不可思议了
It's incredible.
我感到非常荣幸,能和你分享这个...
I'm so honored to share this with you.
你是唯二个到达我这的人
You're only the second being to make it to me.
另一位是德瑞斯博士
The other was Dr. Derex.
我相信是位贝塔佐人
A Betazoid, I believe.
是的
Yes.
她相信文明对于这项技术还没准备好
She believed that civilization wasn't ready for this technology yet.
如果她愿意铺路,我就同意等待
I agreed to wait if she would build a path
为了更好地为下一位访客准备
to better prepare the next visitor for the responsibility.
那位访客就是你
And that visitor is you.
你将成为它的管理者
You will become its steward.
没有任何一个单一物种应该掌控这种权力
No single being should control this kind of power.
德瑞斯博士和我讨论了这条路径
Dr. Derex and I discussed the path.
你已经走过这条路
And you have traveled it.
你已经学会了它给你的教训
You've learned its lessons,
你已经面对了你最黑暗的一面
and you've faced your darkest sides.
是的,我非常不完美
Yes, and I'm far from perfect.
我害怕
I'm afraid.
有时候会迷失
Lost sometimes.
每个有情的生命
Every sentient being,
包括我在内...
myself included,
都存在那些东西
is all of those things.
然而有些人努力成为自己最好的样子
Yet some strive to be the best of themselves.
我看到了你的内心
I see that in you.
这不只是关于我而已
It's not just about me.
就在此时...
Right now
一场战争正在进行中
a battle is waging out there.
我的队员正在冒着生命危险保护这个扇门
My crew is risking their lives to protect this portal.
保护我们,保护这项科技
To protect us, to protect this technology.
我该如何...
How can I--
我们其中的任何人该如何...
how can any one of us
知道使用它的正确方法?
know the right way to use it?
用它带来和平,而不是更多的冲突?
To bring peace and not more conflict?
这个问题只有管理者能回答
That's a question only a steward can answer.
你必须问自己,对你而言什么是最有意义的
You must ask yourself what is most meaningful to you.
当然,有很多可能的答案
There are, of course, many possible answers.
有些人在科学的进步中找到了意义
Some find meaning in the advancement of science.
有些人在履行职责中找到意义
Some in devotion to duty.
而有些则透过与爱连结...
Some through connection
and love.
其他人则在未知之美中
Others in the beauty of the unknowable.
有些在家庭和社群中
Some in family and community.
或是在他们的改变能力中...
Or in their capacity for change.
现在!
Now!
他们在面对巨大挑战时的力量
Their strength in the face of great challenges.
我则找到我的意义在于能接纳不同
I found my meaning in embracing difference.
你看...
You see,
我们在宇宙中是孤独的...
we were alone in the cosmos,
一个唯一的有情文化
a single sentient culture.
我们的愿望是在银河中 创造多样性的物种
Our wish was to create a diversity of beings in the galaxy,
一种丰富的多样性
a richness of variation.
现在轮到你思考
Now it is your turn to consider
对你来说什么最有意义
what is most meaningful to you.
我一直在对此挣扎...
I have been struggling with that.
我相信答案将会对你变得清晰
I trust that the answer will become clear to you.
我需要时间...
I need time...
来思考这个
to think about this.
我,嗯...
I, uh...
当我朋友处于危险时我无法思考
I can't do that while my friends are in danger.
我会带你回到当下的时刻
Then I shall return you to your present moment.
你可以透过从介面移开你的手 来停止这项技术
You may stop the technology by removing your hands from the interface.
就这么简单?
It's that simple?
重要的事情通常都是如此
Important things often are.
我们将在或许... 你下次加入我时 完成你的训练
We will finish your training when, or if, you next join me.
所以无论我想的是否正确 这确实是由我的选择来决定的吗?
So it's truly my choice to decide whatever I think is right with this?
我相信你会明智地选择
I have faith that you will choose wisely.
哦!
Oh!
莫尔?
Moll?
你能听到我吗?我要把你带出去
Can you hear me? I need to get you out of here.
发生了什么事?我们可以救他吗?
What happened? Can we save him?
没... 这里什么也没有...
Noth-Nothing here...
... 能把他带回来的东西
...can bring him back.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我们需要离开
We need to go.
快点
Come on.
好的,来吧,来吧...
Okay. Come on. Come on.
布克
Booker.
你还好吗? - 嗯,你看...
Are you okay? - Yeah. Look,
不知发生什么事它停止了
what-whatever was happening, it stopped.
我们在传送门内探测到两个生命迹象
And we're picking up two life signs inside the portal.
现在进行锁定
Locking on now.
我们找到他们了!
We got them!
她需要医疗
She needs medical.
发现号♥还好吗?
Is Discovery okay?
被打击了,但还好
Beaten up but okay.
很好
Good.
你呢?
And you?
你还好吗?
You okay?
是的
Yeah.
我在里面有听见你
I heard you in there.
谢谢你有坚持住
Thank you for holding on.
永远都在
Always.
舰长,我们要来接你了
Captain, we're coming to get you.
斯塔麦兹中校在穿梭机坪 已准备好接收传送门
Commander Stamets is ready to receive the portal in the shuttle bay.
好的,让他来我的准备室找我
Okay. Have him meet me in my ready room.
你也来
You, too.
有件事情我要和你们所有人分享
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表