Sir, I can explain
伯纳姆舰长让你这么做的 是吗
Captain Burnham asked you to do this, didn't she?
不 不 不 她没让我
No, no, no. She didn't ask me
黑进联盟的数据库
to hack into the Federation database.
都是我自己的主意
That was all me.
但我觉得她应该知道
RTeo- u But I do think that she deserves to know
一艘有800年历史的罗慕兰船到底有什么重要之处
what's so important about an 800- year old Romulan ship
以至于他们都在为它冒生命危险
that they're all risking their lives forit.
我同意
I agree.
真的吗
You do?
即使对于红色指令来说 这次也不寻常
Even for a Red Directive, this has been unusual.
看来你马上就要解锁那份
Looks like you were close to unlocking the file
能给我们提供线索的文件了
that could give us some insight.
马上就好 长官 我只需要
Seconds away, sir, Ij- - I just need
执行算法 然后
to execute the algorithm and.
很遗憾我们没能及时阻止你
Shame we didn't get to stop you in time.
我是维勒克博士
VELLEK: This is Dr Vellek.
关键系统离线
...and critical systems are offline.
万一我迷失了
In the event that I am lost,
我所拥有的知识一定不能迷失
the knowledge I possess must not be.
一种无法理解的古老技术
...an ancient technology beyond all comprehension,
我藏起来了
of which I have hidden.
在双生卫星的阴影下
in the shadow of twin moons.
我的全部知识都记录在这里
The full scope of my knowledge is recorded here.
这种力量不能落入坏人之手
This power cannot fall into the wrong hands,
否则我们都会灭亡
or we may all be doomed.
我锁定到莫尔和拉克了
BOOK: I've got Moll and L'ak on the scope.
两公里外的沙地下有遮挡物
There's an occlusion under the sand two kilometers away.
肯定是他们的飞船
Has to be their ship.
我们得赶在他们到之前找到他们
We need to get to them before they get therel
支援我 我来
Back me upl I got this.
他又急吼吼冲走了吗
Did he just take off again?
是的 让我想起了某个人
Yeah. Kind of reminds me of someone.
我在想是谁呢
I'm trying to put my finger on who.
我手里拿着相位枪 你知道的 对吧
I'm holding a phaser. You know that, right?
好的
Right
他们回了自己船上
RAYNER: They got to their ship.
跟着他们 -正在努力跟
BURNHAM: Stay on them. BOOK: Working on it.
他们要去山里 而不是太空
They°re heading into the mountains, not into space.
为什么 -隧♥道♥
Why? The tunnels.
不知道你在说什么
No idea what you're talking about.
如果他们往上走 发现号♥和心宿二就会拦截
Ifthey go up, Discovery and Antarescan intercept.
但那些山里有一个隧♥道♥网络
But there s a network of tunnels in those mountains.
他们可以在隧♥道♥里把我们甩掉 然后悄无声息地跑出来
They could lose us inside and come out far away, undetected.
然后你现在才跟我说这些
And you're just telling me this now?
好了 多开车 少说话
Come on More driving, less talking.
奥沃瑟坤 你能给我找一下隧♥道♥系统的扫描图吗
Owosekun, can you get me scans σf the tunnel system?
这要花点时间 但我知道他们打算
That will take a minute, but I'vergot a pretty good idea
进哪一条隧♥道♥
which one they're planning to go into.
怎么知道的 -入口处
How? There'sanexplosive charge
有炸♥药♥
at the entrance.
已经激活了
It's armed.
所以他们提前计划好了
Ah, so they planned ahead in case
以防我们跟踪他们 聪明
we followed them. Clever.
要不是我们已经讨厌他们了 我还挺喜欢他们的
Ha! If Ididn't hate these guys, I might like them.
那里引爆可能会引起沙崩
An explosion up there would cause an avalanche.
萨鲁 -佐拉估计
Mr. Saru? - Uh, Zora estimates
沙崩概率是30%
the probability at 30%.
这将使居住地遭受重创
It would decimate the settlement.
你能把我传送到洞穴里吗
Can you beam me to the cave?
我需要先解除爆♥炸♥装置
I need to disarm the device.
他们会在你打开全息摄像头之前就把你蒸发掉
They'll vaporize you before you pull up your holopadd.
最好从这里先把它炸了
Better idea is to blow it from here.
封锁入囗 切断他们的逃跑路线
Block the entrance, we take away their escape route.
不 不 我们不能冒险害死下面所有的人
No. No, wecan't riskkilling all those people down there.
你让模拟数据妨碍了策略
You're letting stats get in the way of strategy.
沙崩是不会发生的
An avalanche is not gonna happen.
即使他们最后被困在隧♥道♥里
Even ifthey end up in the tunnels,
他们最终还是要出来的
they have to come out eventually.
我们将对大气层进行网格扫描
We will grid- scan the atmosphere.
等他们离开星球表面
When they go off- world,
我们就有机会抓住他们了
we've got a good shot at catching them.
有机会 得了吧
Agood shot? Comeon.
布克 你做过信使 你比较了解这种事儿
Booker, you were a courier, you know how this goes.
支持我一下
Back me up here.
最好别把我扯进来
The further I am from this, the better.
他们就快到了
They re almost there.
心宿二号♥ 锁定目标
Antares, lock target.
不行 我们在非联邦星球上
No, weareonanon- Federation planet,
执行机密任务
on a classified mission.
我们的任务是把他们偷走的东西拿回来
Our mission is to get back whatever they stole.
心宿二号♥
Antares,
开火 -不 不要
firelNo, don'tl
萨鲁先生
Mr. Saru?
扫描结果显示 山腰结构
Scans confirm that the mountainside
依然稳定
remains stable.
七成胜率
70%for the win.
不会太久了
Not for long.
他们刚刚装备了光子鱼雷
They just armed a photon torpedo.
什么 -你给了他们一个想法
What? You gave them an idea.
沙崩
BURNHAM: Avalanchel
调头
RAYNER: Turn around!
舰长 萨鲁先生 沙崩的速度达到
ZORA: Captain, Mr. Saru, the avalanche is reaching speeds
每小时200公里
of 200 kilometers an hour
冲击压力达到每平方米5o吨♥
with an impact pressure of 50 tons per square meter.
-我们能疏散民众吗 -很抱歉告诉你
SARU: Can we evacuate? - ZORA: I'm sorry to report
时间不够了
there's not enough time.
萨鲁 我们得做点什么
BURNHAM: Saru, we need to do something!
舰长 我已经派人在想办法了
SARU: I have teams already working on it, Captain.
我们的时间不多了
We don't have much time.
我们非常清楚
SARU: We are acutely aware.
迈克
Michael!
迈克
BOOK: Michael!
嘿 你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
嗯 不算太糟
Yeah. Could be worse.
比跳下悬崖好多了
Could be jumping off a cliff. o
今天还没结束呢
The day's not done yet.
发现号♥ 我们得阻止沙崩
Discovery, we have to stop that avalanche.
你那边情况如何
What's your status?
斯塔麦兹中校 你找到解决办法了吗
SARU: Commander Stamets, have you found a solution?
还有一分钟
STAMETS: One more minute.
我们能在居住地周围
Can we create a force field
-制♥造♥一个力场吗 -没有足够的时间
around the settlement? - Uh, not enough time,
没有足够的能量
not enough power.
如果我们对着地面开火
Uh, what if we fired at the ground,
加热二氧化硅呢 -嗯 由此产生的闪电熔岩
superheated the silica? - Yeah, the resulting fulgurites
不足以阻止沙崩
wouldn't be nearly strong enough to stop it.
等等 如果我们 在沙崩的路径上
Waft, uh, what if we, uh, set a different kind of break
设置不同的断路呢
in the avalanche's path?
用什么 巨石吗
Using what, the boulders?
我也许是在想 一艘星舰
I was maybe thinking a...starship?
即使所有可用的能量都用于护盾
STAMETS: Even with all available power
发现号♥也无法独自阻断沙崩
going to shields, Discovery couldn't do it alone.
那心宿二号♥呢
Uh, what about with the Antares?
嗯 两艘船
STAMETS: Well, both ships
需要同时到达
would need to arrive simultaneously,
但这是可行的
but that could work.
我觉得
I think?
我希望 还是说“希望”吧
I hope. Let's go with"hope. "
这是我们唯一的计划了 行动吧
Well, it's the only plan we've got, so let's do it.
克里斯托弗中尉 联♥系♥心宿二号♥
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表