与此同时
while a technology
有惊人力量的科技正被人
of unbelievable power is being
雷纳舰长找到发现
VANCE: Captain Rayner. - found, used
甚至卖♥♥给竞拍者
or sold to the highest bidder.
我说够了闭嘴
I said that's enough.
正好都去休息下吧
I think now would be a good time for a break.
我说我们在浪费时间
You disagree with me about this, too-
你也不同意吗
that we're wasting time?
我认为宇宙没了我们
I think the world is bigger
照样能运转
than our own corner of it.
伯纳姆舰长 说两句
Captain Burnham. A word?
我去
Shit.
谢谢你刚愿意坦诚相待
Thank you for your candor in there.
我这样批评他确实不太公平
It's true that it wasn't fair for me to judge him.
嗯 他似乎还是那老一套
Well, he's never quite been able to get out of his own way.
爱星舰 爱联邦
Loves Starfleet, loves the Federation,
我们唇枪舌战次数多的数不过来
we've been together in more firefights than I can count,
但 -他还有很多要学的
but...He has things to learn.
我们都是
Don't we all
但他是个很有天赋的长官
But he's a gifted officer.
谢谢 谢谢你说出来
Thank you. Thank you for seeing that.
抱歉打扰 舰长
SARU: Pardon the interruption, Captain.
星舰所有修复工作都快好了
AlI ship repairs are nearly complete.
发现号♥很快可以起航
Discovery will be ready to leave shortly.
马上就来
I'll beright there.
科维奇博士会从现在起关注你的进展
Dr. Kovich will monitor your progress from here.
不过我得问下
I do have to ask-
你的船员新添一员
the addition to your crew manifest
出发前 会告诉他情况 安排好的
He'll be fully briefed and squared away before departure.
很好 新添一个帮手
Good. It's an extra set of eyes- -
他密切关注莫尔和拉克
someone who's focused on Moll and L'ak,
信使经历让他清楚他们的战术
knows their tactics from his own time as a courier-
这对任务很有益
could be helpful for the mission.
完全没错
I couldn't agree more.
那这不会成问题吧
So, this isn't gonna be an issue.
不会 长官
No, sir
完全不会
Not at all.
很好
Good.
因为他已经证明自己很有用了
Cause he's already proven himself valuable.
我相信他接下来也会的
And I believe he'll continue to be.
把这次看作和其他任务一样 女王大人
Just see this as the start of any other mission, my queen.
你是谁
Who are you?
开灯
BURNHAM: Lights.
积怨一如即往调皮嘛
I see Grudge is just as playful as ever.
一直在换地方
It's the constant change.
她安定不下来
Hard for her to settle, you know? - Mm.
你给万斯将军留下印象不错啊
So, you've made a fan out of Admiral Vance.
说的好像要和他一起喝酒了一样
Won't be sharing a drink with him anytime soon.
但至少他没把我再关回牢里
But at least he hasn't thrown me back in the clink.
相反 他对你难民工作赞赏有加
No, he's impressed with your work with the refugees.
还有你对魁马任务的贡献
And with your help on the Q'mau mission.
你要是能帮我们找到先祖科技
If you can help us get the Progenitors'tech,
高层肯定会很感谢你的
I'm sure the higher- ups would be grateful.
使命必达
I just go where they tell me.
既然我人在这
now I'm here.
你要我帮什么
What do you need?
好 根据日志记载
AII right. Well, according to the diary,
维勒克博士把先祖科技
Dr. Vellek hid the Progenitors power-
或它藏在哪里的线索
or a clue as to where it's hidden- -
藏在莱瑞克星上 我们现在就去那
on Lyrek, and that's where we're headed now.
保罗也在分♥析♥他找到的新线索
Paul is also analyzing something else that he found.
这页上的原理图可能很重要
A schematic on this page may be significant.
所以他分♥析♥的时候 你负责
So, while he's working on that, I will have you
分♥析♥莫尔和拉克 和中间商
review Moll and Lak's interactions
弗雷德的交流
with the dealer, Fred.
找找他们有没有可以提供线索的言行
See if they said anything or did anything that can help us.
应该不会花太久 然后呢
Shouldnt take long. Then what?
休在写心理分♥析♥档案
Hugh's working up a psych profile.
我们可能会在那星球上碰到信使朋友
We may run into our courier friends down on the planet,
他们先到了就另当别论
if they haven't already gotten there.
不管怎样 我们要赶在他们前找到线索
Either way, we need to get that clue before they do.
顺便说下 这是萨鲁最后一次任务了
And it's Saru's last mission, by the way.
至少暂时是
For a while, that is.
我知道 听说了
I know. I heard.
我知道 听说了
I know. I heard.
行动派萨鲁 做文书工作
Action Saru, chained to a desk.
没想到有这一天啊
Never thought I'd see it.
行动派萨鲁
Action Saru?
对啊 哎呀 你懂的
Yeah. Come on, you know.
行动派萨鲁
Action Saru.
嗯 抱歉她不喜欢
Yeah. Sorry she doesn't like it.
你懂的猫嘛 -我知道她不喜欢
Cats. - I already knew she wouldn't.
是送你的
Got it for you.
萨鲁先生 黑色警报
Mr. Saru. Black Alert.
日志里的线索 在双生卫星阴影之下
TILLY: The clue from the diary, "under the shadow of twin moons, "
指引我们到这 每隔七年
points us here. Double solareclipse
双重日食会在这区域投下♥阴♥影
casts a shadow overthis area once every seven years,
扫描结果显示它中心有座大型建筑物
and scans show a large structure at its center.
那 关于这星球我们还知道什么
So, what else do we. know about the planet?
M类星球 无人居住 至少目前没有
Uh, it's M- class. Uninhabited. At least by anyone alive.
这地方有点像墓地
The place is kind of like a burial ground.
呃 普罗梅利安人居住过
Uh, the Promellians used it.
当然 在他们灭绝之前
Before they went extinct themselves, of course.
一个罗穆伦科学家怎么会
Why would a Romulan scientist choose
选这普罗梅利安古墓群藏东西呢
an ancient Promellian necropolis as a hiding place?
不知道 长官 最后一次记载的探索
No idea, sir. The last recorded exploration
可以追溯到维勒克博士出生前一世纪
was over a century before Dr. Vellek was even born.
有拉克和莫尔的迹象吗
Any sign of L'ak and Moll?
没有 啥也没 但我们还不知道
No, none. But we don't know the full extent
他们隐形能力有多厉害
of their cloaking capabilities yet.
所以他们有可能在下面 -下面
Mm, so they could be down there. TILLY: Down there,
上面 不管在哪 我们会扒拉着眼皮保持警惕
up here, either way, we will keep our eyes peeled.
你细想下那画面
Which is actually kind of disgusting
其实有点小恶心
if you think about it.
但我是作为你的科学专家来的
But I- I'm here as your science specialist,
所以我一定会睁大眼睛盯好的
so they're peeled.
我很高兴你回来和我们一起参加这次任务
I'm glad that you are back with us for this.
请代我感谢学员们让我们借用你
Please thank the cadets for letting us borrow you.
中尉 我注意到我们的着陆点坐标
Uh, Lieutenant, I noticed that our transport coordinates
距离目标地点还有相当远的距离
have us landing quite a distance from our target location.
是啊 很不幸 整个中心区域
Yeah, so, unfortunately, the entire center area
似乎被一股异常强大的电磁场
seems to be surrounded by a weirdly strong
包围着 看到了吗
electromagnetic field. See?
看到了什么强大科技能源的迹象吗
Something you might see from a great technological power?
我们很快就会知道的
We will find out soon enough.
地面环境无法让你们直接传输进去
The field won't allow us to transport you in,
但我们会尽可能让你们靠近的
but we'll get you as close as we can.
你得从走到目的地去
And you'll have to walk from there.
让安保部随时待命
Have security on standby.
除非必要 否则不要派人下去
No one goes down unless they need to be there.
提醒他们 这是一个神圣的空间
Remind them that this isya sacred space
我们应该小心行事
and we should tread lightly.
睁大眼睛
And keep those eyes peeled.
遵命 舰长 -遵命 舰长
Aye, Captain. Aye, Captain.
最后的合作了
Last dance.
我将听从你的指挥
I shall follow your lead.
真是出奇的宁静
It's oddly serene
对于一个不断处于战争中的物种来说
for a species that was constantly at war.
没错
Indeed.
我想自己从来没有经历过如此的
I don't believe I've ever heard such灬
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表