without destroying ourselves in the process.
好的 中校
On it, Commander. - Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
如果你这么干 会把那里一切
If you do that, you're gonna blast everything in there
炸到太空里 包括迈克和布克
out into space, including Michael and Book.
正是 然后我们把他们和船上的结构体
Exactly, and then we beam them and the structure on board
传送到发现号♥ 这是她的计划
the Discovery. That's her plan.
老天啊
Oh, holy shnoodle.
红色警报 解除隐形
Red alert. Decloak,
设置航线前往布林人穿梭机舱
set course for the Breen shuttle bay.
用所有武器全力开火
And start firing with everything we've got.
我刚听到消息 真要这么干吗
I just heard. Are we really doing this?
显然是 但我觉得我有办法
Apparently. But I- I think I've got a way,
只要护盾撑得住
as long as shields hold.
跑啊
Come on!
七号♥鱼雷舱没了
We just lost torpedo bay seven.
加洛 继续开火
Gallo, keep firing.
别停下
Don't let up.
杰米森 我们状态如何
Jemison, what's our status?
目前还能挺住
We're- we're okay for now,
但迎不了更多火力了
but we can't take many more direct hits.
斯塔麦兹 时间到
Stamets, time's up.
我们怎么办
How do we do this?
好 如果我们全速飞行
Okay, uh, i- if we fly at full impulse,
向下倾斜35. 2度
tilted down 35. 2 degrees
调节集中在
with, uh, modulating shields
偏转器上的护盾
concentrated on the deflector dish,
就能穿透防护罩
we can pierce the containment field
并仍保证结构完整性
and still maintain structural integrity.
你真觉得会成功吗
Do you actually think it'll work?
事实胜于雄辩
Math doesn't lie.
我们会把阿迪拉救出来的
We're gonna get Adira out.
我们会把他们都救出来的
We'll get them all out.
还要多久 雷纳
How much longer, Rayner?
距离撞击还有90秒 -我们会努力拖他们这么久的
90 seconds to impact. - We'll try to hold them off that long.
结构体被炸到太空后
As soon as that structure gets blown into space,
用牵引光束抓住它 -是 舰长
· grab it with a tractor beam. Aye, Commander.
塔尔 现在降护盾
Tal, drop shields now.
好了
Done. -
小心 护卫朝我们来了
Heads up, guards coming our way.
怎么办
What do we do?
别动 我来
Stay put. I got this.
发现号♥ 救我们出去
Discovery, get us out of here.
他们要撞击我们
They're going to ram us.
好把那东西送到
So they can send it.
太空中
"out in space. "
我得进去 -等等
I have to go in there. Wait.
你不清楚里面有什么
You do not know what is inside.
如果救不回拉克 我不如死了算了
If I can't bring L'ak back, I might as well be dead.
准备好传送你了 舰长 -还不行
Ready to beam you, Captain. - Not yet.
她要进去了 掩护我
She's gonna go in. Cover me.
莫尔 等等
Moll, wait! 经
迈克
Michael!
中校 得抓住那东西 迈克在里面
Commander, you have to grab that. Michael is in there.
她进那传送门了 -什么
She went into the portal. - What?
杰米森 锁定目标 发射牵引光束
Jemison, lock on. Engage tractor beam.
它动得太快了 残骸太多了
It's moving too fast. There's too much debris.
阿莎 开近点 提利
Asha, get us closer. Tilly,
扫描通道 有什么发现
scan the portal. What's it telling us?
不 她
No, sh...
没她的迹象 她
No, there's no sign of her. She's just...
她消失了 -不
She's just gone. No.
没有
She's not.
她还活着
She's alive.
我清楚
I know it.
听好了
Listen up.
我们舰长在里面
Our captain is in there.
先祖科技也在里面
The Progenitors' tech is in there.
我们要把两者都救回来
We're getting them both back.
这事
Failure...
只能成功
not an option.
好了
AlI right.
来吧
Let's do this.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表