吉纳尔加入了我们的共生体
Jinaal joined with our symbiont
并将他的秘密永久留存
so that it could carry his secrets across the ages
直到等到
until a worthy
对的人到来
seeker arrived.
他要和你直接对话
He requires that you speak with him directly.
拜托了
Please.
共生体已经筋疲力尽 急需休息 我也是
The symbiont is tired and longs to rest. So do I.
我们要怎么做
How are we supposed to do this?
特里尔灵会仪式
A zhian'tara.
可以让吉纳尔的意识
It's a ritual that allows Jinaal's consciousness
短暂的转移到
to transfer to another body
另一具身体里
for a limited time.
这具身体不能是共生宿主
GUARDIAN XI: It cannot be a joined host,
但你舰队的人
but others from your team may serve
可以作为容器 不过我得警告你
as a vessel. I should warn you, however, that
这一过程或许
it can be an emotionally
会让人精神上难以承受
overwhelming experience.
舰长 让我来吧
CULBER: Captain, Jinaal can use me.
承受精神折磨正是我的长处所在
"Emotionally overwhelming"is what I do best.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
那就这么决定了
GUARDIAN XI: It's decided then.
格雷 你可以帮我做准备
Gray, you can help me prepare.
这对你的训练非常有意义
It will be a valuable addition to your training.
是 监事
Yes, Guardian.
特林纳 早啊
Oh, T'Rina. Good morning.
我给你带了个礼物 可以放在新办公室里
I have brought you a gift for your new office,
是来自瓦肯本土植物
a favinit plant.
可爱极了
Oh, it is quite lovely.
多谢你
Thank you.
我能理解你身份的转变有多大
I can imagine what a transition this must be.
这么多年来
After so many years
发现号♥就像你的家
with Discovery as your home.
是啊
Yes, well
我的确很想念那儿的一切
I do miss them all,
但我对新的挑战也充满激♥情♥
butllam excited for this new challenge,
我得承认
andIwill admit,
我有些害怕
a bit trepidatious.
我
No, I
被要求在今天的
have been asked to speak at today's
资源大会上发言
resource committee meeting,
代表我所在的星球
on behalf of the planets I represent.
我所持的观点是有争议的
The position I will advocate is a controversial one.
我完全相信你能完美的履行你的职责
I have no doubt you will perform your duties commendably.
走吧
Shall we?
我还有件事想和你谈谈
There is something else I wish to discuss,
是件私事
o- of a personal nature.
我们的订婚公告
Our engagement announcement.
我看过了初稿
I reviewed the draft, and
我觉得有一句话
there is one phrase which I believe
需要重新考虑一下
may warrant reconsideration.
英俊且博学的萨鲁上校
"The handsome and erudite Captain Saru. "
如果你觉得不好意思 那就删了
If it embarrasses you, we will removeit,
但这两个词汇形容你都恰如其分
but it is accurate to say that you are both.
如果没有其他要改的
If there is nothing else you would change,
我今天之内就发出去
I will have it sent out within the day.
好啊 这真让人激动
Please. It is all very exciting.
总统女士
DUVIN: Madam President.
我准备好您今天会议的简报了
I am ready with your briefing for today's session.
谢谢你 杜文先生
Thank you, Mr Duvin.
这位是萨鲁上校
This is, of course, Captain Saru.
你们还没见过吧
I don't believe you two have met.
很荣幸认识你
It is a pleasure.
我们的公告
Our announcement is prepared,
还有一小处需要修改
with one small edit.
等我完成后
Once I have made that,
你就可以正式发布出去了
you may transmit to the appropriate outlets,
今天吗 总统女士
Today, Madam President?
-是的 -好的
Yes. Of course.
大使
Ambassador.
准备好就进去 我在里面等你
When you are ready, I shall see you inside.
好的
Yes.
打扰了 长官
Excuse me, sir?
提利中尉
Lieutenant Tilly.
伯纳姆舰长要我带你参观飞船
Captain Burnham asked me to show you around the ship
并为您做下介绍
to facilitate introductions.
派了个监护人给我啊
Ah, she gave me a chaperone.
我不觉得该用这个词儿 但
Uh, not sure I would agree with that choice of words, but...
回头再做介绍吧
Introductions can wait.
我在梳理传感器数据
I'm combing through sensor data
看看莫尔和拉克的飞船有没有出现
for any signs of Moll and L'ak's ship.
从操作角度来看 这是当下的重中之重
That is the top priority from an operational perspective.
长官 如果您允许我畅所欲言的话
If I could have permission to speak freely, sir.
佐拉已经在进行实时监控了
Zora's already monitoring scanners in- in real time.
机组人员内部团结也是
Crew cohesion is a top priority
重中之重
as well, and, uh,
再说了 这也是舰长的命令
so...Plus, it's...Captain's orders.
我没有 中尉
I didn't, Lieutenant.
抱歉 您没有什么
Sorry, didn't what?
我没让你畅所欲言
Give you permission to speak freely.
但我可以走来走去 嚼口香糖
But I can walk and chew gum.
这是地球上的表达方式
That is an Earth expression. Uh...
我知道 只是 我也不知道
Yeah, no, it is. I just, I don't know...
我不想去满飞船跑
I'm not running all over the ship.
他们可以来科学实验室向我汇报
They can report to me here in the science lab.
现役船员介绍 11点开始
Active duty roster introductions, 1100 hours.
每人给他们安排五分钟
Schedule five minutes with each of them.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. Hi.
你现在有时间吗 还是
Uh, do you have a little time now, or...?
好啊 我这里刚结束
Yeah, just finished. Uh...
你工作的时候
Am I allowed to hug you
我能抱你吗
while you're on duty?
快 这会儿没人看
Quick, no one's looking.
我几个月没碰到你了
I haven't actually touched you in months.
那个
Uh, the.
舰长说这事结束后我们或许能休息一下
The captain said that we might have some time off after this,
我想着能不能参观下你的宿舍
and I was wondering if maybe I could see your quarters,
-或者见见其他学员 -好啊
or meet some of the other trainees? - Sure.
还有 或许
And, well, maybe.
我们也能聊聊其他事
there's some things we should talk about, too.
可以开始了
GUARDIAN XI: We are ready to begin.
转移已完成
GUARDIAN XI: The transference is complete.
吉纳尔的意识已经在他体内
Jinaal's consciousness is within him.
现在是哪一年
What year is it?
3191年
BURNHAM: 3191.
很高兴见到你 吉纳尔
It's good to meet you, Jinaal.
我是联邦星舰发现号♥的伯纳姆舰长
I'm Captain Burnham of the USS Discovery.
我喜欢这制♥服♥的设计
I love what they've done with the uniform.
不过有点太正式了
It's a little formal, though.
介意吗 -当然不
cDo you mind? - Not at all.
删除
你是谁
What about you? L
你是谁
What about you?
你不是星舰的人
You're not Starfleet.
我是专业外援
Unaffiliated professional associate.
知道了
Ah. Got it.
你们解开了诗篇和谜语
You solved the poem and the riddle.
真不错 走到了这一步
Very impressive, making it this far.
现在你们来拿线索了
And now you're here for the clue.
是的 在你手里吗 -没有
cYes. You have it? - No.
但我能带你去找到它
But I can take you to it,
如果你不介意这制♥服♥被弄脏
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表