我是万斯上将 你已经见过
I'm Admiral Vance. You've already met
特林纳总统了
President T'Rina.
统帅的要求
The primarch demands:
囚犯在哪里
Where are his prisoners?
一小时的时限还未到
As the hour given is not yet finished,
我们想用剩下的一点时间
we would like to use what little time remains
和你们进行一次谈话
as an opportunity for conversation.
统帅说过了 无需谈判
The primarch declares: He has no need for conversation.
他要拿回属于他的
He wants what is his.
不 他说的是 无需和
No, what he said was he has "no need to speak
没有骨气 无足轻重的蛔虫多言
with spineless, insignificant achworms."
这种翻译更加精准 没错吧
A more accurate translation, yes?
听听我们的提议
Hear our offer.
我们用45吨♥的二锂
45 metric tons of raw dilithium
换你们撤销通缉令
in trade for lifting the Erigah.
我用你们的语言说话
I will speak in your tongue
这样就不会有更多误会
so there can be no misunderstanding.
血债血偿
The only payment for a blood bounty is blood.
但今天会流多少血 就取决于你
How much is spilled today will be up to you.
我们希望避免冲突
We would prefer to avoid conflict.
所以 我们最后给你一次机会
Therefore, we will offer you one final chance
考虑我们的请求
to consider our request.
给我机会
Offer me?
你这是在侮辱我
It is an insult.
我们试图和你们进行外交谈判
We tried to engage in diplomatic negotiations
先是被拒绝 遭冷遇
and have been refused, rebuffed
现在还被奚落
and now ridiculed.
我们必须做出一个艰难的决定
So we must make a difficult decision.
我们不会将囚犯移交于你
Instead of delivering the prisoners to you,
而是接受和统帅塔哈尔的提议
we will accept an offer we have received from Primarch Tahal.
塔哈尔
Tahal?
伯纳姆舰长和雷纳中校一直在
Captain Burnham and Commander Rayner have been the leads
与她进行谈判
on negotiations with her.
她对拉克也有兴趣
She has also taken interest in L'ak.
拥有他能够有力推动
Having him by her side would greatly bolster
她继承王位
her claim to the throne.
这也是你们想要的东西
Which is also the hope for you.
这一开始就不仅是个通缉令
This was never about an Erigah.
这事关权♥柄♥
It's about power.
你撒谎
Youlie.
塔哈尔宁愿自损八百
Tahal would rather gnaw her own flesh
也不会和联邦达成合作
than strike a deal with the Federation.
她在谈判中态度强硬
She was fierce in her negotiations
但在她看来是合理的
but fair in her terms.
你的虚张声势糊弄不了一头枭兽
This bluff wouldn't fool a hatchling.
我很了解塔哈尔
I know Tahal well.
她把她的舰队命名为塔尔赛提
I know she named her flagship the Tau Ceti,
那是一种带有缓慢剧毒的致命巨兽
after a lethal viper with a slow-acting venom.
她最喜欢的杀死敌手的方式
Her favored way of killing
是看着他们一点一点死去
her enemies, when she wants to watch them die by degree.
所以当他们在双子门起兵反抗她时
That's how she took my kinfolk on Kellerun
她将我在珂勒朗的亲人尽数杀光
when they rose against her at the Twin Gates.
她原本也能杀了我 但
Would have killed me, too, but...
她说她喜欢我战斗的方式
she said she liked the way I fought.
凶猛 无情
Ferocious, relentless,
差不多像个布林人
"almost like a Breen"
她就是这样形容我的
is how she put it.
你还觉得我们是在虚张声势吗 统帅
Do you still think we're bluffing, Primarch?
把拉克带给我
Bring me L'ak.
不然我就将这里炸成灰烬
Or I will blast this station into atoms.
你不会的 你害怕这样做
You would not, in fact, take such action
会伤害到他
for fear it might harm him.
我们知道你不会冒这种风险
A risk we know you cannot afford.
星舰
Hey, Starfleet.
日
我需要和伯纳姆舰长谈谈
I need to talk to Captain Burnham.
南中校
Commander Nhan
很快会回来
will return momentarily.
不是她
Nother.
是伯纳姆
Burnham.
发生什么了
Okay. What's the problem here?
我告诉他了 我要和伯纳姆舰长谈谈
I already told him-- I want to talk to Captain Burnham.
降下防护盾
Lower the field.
这是一整天的剂量
That's an entire day's dose.
你竟然这么对自己
You did this to yourself?
莫尔 走 快走
Moll, go. Go!
让她走 -我只是想帮你们两个
Let her go. -I'm trying to help you both.
该死 莫尔 住手
Damn it, Moll, stop!
我会尽快赶回来
I'll be back as soon as I can.
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
不管你和塔哈尔达成了什么协议
Whatever the terms of your agreement with Tahal,
我们都会超过她的条件
we will exceed it.
必须把拉克交给我
L'ak must come to me.
我们无意在你们的派系之中
We have no desire to engage in a bidding war
挑起竞价战
between your factions.
还有第三个选择
There is a third option.
我们拒绝塔哈尔的提议
We reject Tahal's offer.
你和平离开这里
You leave here in peace.
囚犯仍旧留在我们这里
We keep the prisoners.
我凭什么接受
And why would I accept that?
因为我们有孢子引擎
Because we have a spore drive.
如果你袭击我们 我们可以
And if you attack us, we can be gone
在几秒内就带着拉克去找塔哈尔
with L'ak to Tahal in seconds.
如果我们留下他们 你们都得不到继承人
But if we keep him, the Scion is off the table
还能够维持现状
and the status quo is maintained.
你可以像以前那样解决你和塔哈尔的争端
You can settle your dispute with Tahal the way you always have,d
用战争来解决
in battle.
除非你是害怕打不过她
Unless you fear you cannot defeat her.
如果继承人在联邦手里受到伤害
If any harm befalls the Scion at the hands of the Federation,
战争就在所难免
war will be unavoidable.
我发誓会做到这一点
It is my sworn duty.
我们保证 他在我们的看管下
We give you our word that he will not be harmed
不会受到伤害
while in our custody.
伯纳姆舰长
NHAN [over comms]: Captain Burnham.
我是南
It'sNhan.
南 -莫尔逃跑了
Nhan? - Moll got out.
我 去追她 -佐拉
I'm going after her. -Zora,
能定位到她吗 -没有识别到
can you locate her? -There is no sign
任何她的生物信息 舰长
of her biometric data, Captain.
坚持住 拉克 保持清醒
Hang in there, L'ak. Stay with me.
这怎么可能 我们在抓到她后
How is that possible? We took all her gear from her
就收走了她所有的装备
when we captured her.
她可能植入了一些
She may have some implanted form
防生物识别设备
of biometric cloaking technology.
该死 启动锁定章程
Damn it. Initiate lockdown protocol
看看是否能帮我找到她
and see what you can do to help me find her.
无意冒犯 舰长
Respectfully, Captain,
是我的任务 我来找她
my detail, my prisoner.
去吧
Go.
休 -他快撑不住了
Hugh? We're losing him.
绝对不行 -我们没那么了解他的生理构造
Not an option. - We don't know enough about his physiology.
我们需要一位布林医务人员
We need a Breen medic.
我给你找
I'll get you one.
怎么找
How?
统帅
The primarch.
请注意 各位船员
Attention, crew,
所有甲板都按照协议进行了封锁
all decks have been sealed under lockdown protocol.
我们处于封锁状态
We are on lockdown protocol.
佐拉 怎么了
Zora, what's happening?
有一位囚犯逃出了医疗舱
One of the fugitives escaped sickbay.
南中校正在搜寻她的踪迹
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表