Tell them we're sorry and- and that we are leaving.
他们放我们走了
They're letting us go.
我们找其他办法拿到这个线索
We'll find another way to get that clue.
吉纳尔
Jinaal!
我很想念
I've missed this-
凝视星空的简单快乐
the simple pleasure of gazing at the stars.
看来你们活下来了
I see you survived.
差点回不来了
Skin of our teeth.
你明知那是它们的筑巢地 对吧
You knew that was their nesting ground, didn't you?
你还让我们的相位枪刺♥激♥它们
And you had us draw our phasers to incite them.
为什么
Why?
我必须知道 当你们遇到一种
I had to know what you'd do
截然不同的生命形式 你们会怎么做
when you encountered a life- form vastly different than your own.
你会视之为敌人
Would you just see an enemy,
还是会尝试沟通
or would you try to connect?
这对谁得到先祖科技至关重要
That's vital for whoever gets the Progenitors technology.
就像坚信
As is the belief
所有人都有善良的潜能一样
in the potential for goodness in all beings.
小心使用吧 舰长
Proceed wisely, Captain.
沟通
Associate.
那岩石表面的雕刻呢
And the carving on the rock face?
我相信你会称之为红鲱鱼
I believe you'd call that a red herring.
我一直不明白
Hmm. Never understood that.
鲱鱼都不是红的
Herrings aren't even red. -
我想正是如此
I think that's the point. Ah.
我还是不明白 -我很好奇
I still don't get it. BOOK: Out of curiosity,
如果我们没有证明自己的价值
if we hadn't proven worthy,
你会放任艾多纳克兽杀了我们吗
would you have let the itronoks kill us?
为了保护先祖的力量
To protect the Progenitors power?
会的
Yes.
这就是下一条线索的坐标吗
These are the coordinates for the next clue?
没错 祝你好运 舰长
They are. Good luck, Captain.
特林纳
T'Rina, um,
你能占用一点时间吗
might you have a moment?
自从上次喝茶之后 我一直很不舒服
I have been terribly uneasy since our tea.
我又想了很多
I have given it much thought,
并逐渐意识到
and have come to realize
我所做的并不是你要求的
that what I was trying to do was not what you asked for,
也不是你想要的
nor what you needed.
我道歉
I apologize.
我接受
I accept.
这件事已经过去了
The matter is already in the past.
这样的回答会困扰你吗
Does that response trouble you?
不 恰恰相反
No. Uh, quite the opposite.
我还担心会有更糟糕的结果
I...I feared a far worse outcome.
你看
You see,
我从未像这样
I have never experienced conflict
和所爱的人发生冲突
with someone I love in this way.
冲突是任何关系中很自然的一部分
Conflict is a natural part of any relationship,
而且并不可怕
and not to be feared. Hmm.
这也是政♥治♥生活中很自然的一部分
It is a natural part of political life, as well.
杜文是对的
Duvin is correct.
我们的订婚公告会激怒瓦肯纯粹主义者
The announcement will enflame the Vulcan Purists.
但如果让大家知道
But if it were to come out
我们的订婚却没有公开宣布
that we were engaged and had not announced,
那会辜负我的人♥民♥的信任
that would erode my citizens'trust.
会让人觉得我好像在隐瞒什么
That would make it seem as though I was hiding something,
我们也没什么好隐瞒的
and we have nothing to hide.
那样的话
In that case,
我想尽快宣布
I would like to announce as soon as possible.
如果遇到什么困难
And if difficulties arise,
能站你身侧与你共同面对 是我的荣幸
it will be my honor to stand beside you to face them.
灵会仪式已经结束
Zhian'tara has ended.
吉纳尔离开你了
Jinaal has left you.
吉纳尔感到深深的感激
Jinaal feels deep gratitude
感谢你给了他额外的生命
for the extra moments of life you have given him.
这次经历真的是
The experience was, um灬
好吧 我 我不知道该如何形容
Well, II...I don't have the words.
我很高兴你们找到了苦苦追寻的东西 舰长
I am glad you found what you needed, Captain.
我也是
So am L
还有一些非常危险的人
There are some very dangerous people that won't be.
抱歉 我们认为他们正在来这里的路上
I'm sorry. We think that they're on their way here.
我可以带一队人提供保护
I can assist with a team for protection.
没有必要 特里尔的保安完全有能力对付他们
No need. Trill security is more than capable of handling them.
好吧 寇波医生 你应该传送
Okay. Dr. Culber, you should beam
去医务室做个检查
to sickbay for a checkup.
你也应该传送回去了
You should beam back, too.
让波拉德医生检查一下你的腿
Have Dr. Pollard take a look at your leg.
阿迪拉
Adira.
我们船上见
I'll see you back on board.
卡扎拉 谢谢你做的一切
Kalzara, thank you for everything.
也谢谢你 现在我可以休息了
Thank you, for now I can rest.
欢迎光临瑞德 我马上来为您点餐
Welcome to Red's. I'll be right back for your order.
那玩意儿看起来有放射性
That looks radioactive.
上尉 我知道我们今天一开始就不太顺利
I realize we did not get off on the best foot today, Lieutenant,
上尉 我知道我们今天一开始就不太顺利
Irealize we did not get off onthe bestfoottoday, Lieutenant,
但领导和友谊是两码事
but leadership andfriendshiparetwodifferentbeasts,
保持职业距离让公与私的区别变得明确
Professional distance keeps the distinction clear.
我的船员明白这一点
My crew understood that.
我们缺乏相互信任
We had a shorthand, a mutual trust.
根据我的经验 长官 如果船员们
Well, in my experience, sir, it helps
相信你真的关心他们 那会很有帮助的
if the crew believes you actually care about them.
里斯中校对星际飞船
Commander Rhys has an extensive
有很广泛以及全面的兴趣
and comprehensive interest in starships
这远远超出了操作战术控制台的水平
that goes far beyond the tactical.
如果他愿意 他可以来指挥部
If he wanted, he could have a bright future
大展宏图
in the Command division.
波拉德可以直视虚空 无惧黑暗
Pollard has stared into the void and made it blink.
没有什么能吓到那个女人
Nothing frightens that woman.
莱纳斯非常关心传统和稳定
Linus cares deeply for tradition and stability,
从他对自己族群照料幼儿的用心程度上就可以看得出来
evident in his dedication to his people's child- rearing ways.
还有里诺
And Reno, well
还要我继续说吗
Shall I go on?
分♥析♥船员和与船员打成一片是不一样的
Analyzing them is not the same as connecting with them,
包括对他们表示尊重
or showing them respect.
尊重是要自己赢得的 -我同意 长官
Respect has to be earned. I agree, sir.
而且是双向的
And that goes both ways.
我们正在准备
We are making preparations
跃迁到线索指示的坐标
to jump to the coordinates from the clue.
但处于泽肯锡人的空域
But they re in Tzenkethi space
所以在外交官们先去打前站之前 我们还不能去
so we can't go until the diplomats clear the way.
繁文缛节 你的最爱
Ah, red tape, your favorite.
今天真是不寻常
Today must have been something.
是的 我体内住进了另一个人的意识
Yeah. Having another consciousness inside of me?
我好像存在 但我又不存在
I mean, I was there, but I wasn't.
这怎么可能呢
How is that even possible?
这是什么原理呢
How does that work?
我该如何解释这些呢
How do I begin to explain any of that?
恐怕你还不能
I suppose you can't.
至少我们现有的科学技术不行的
At least not with the science we have now.
并不意味着它永远不可知
Doesn't mean it's unknowable.
对吧
Right?
也许吧
Maybe.
这让我想起了我的姥姥
Makes me think of my abuela.
她也是个医生
She was a doctor, too.
她在家里摆满了宗教标志
She filled her home with religious icons- -
天主教 佛教 萨泰里阿教
Catholic Church, Buddhism, Santeria,
各种各样的信仰
all sorts of faiths.
她曾对我说这是在提醒
She used to tell me that it was a reminder
不是每件事都必须有一个答案
that not everything has to have an answer.
但我不确定我是否能接受
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表