No, it's just the, uh, the inertial dampeners.
我脑袋里 23世纪的系统知识和我们现在用的
These 23rd century systems are muddying up in my head
32世纪的系统知识
with the 32nd century systems
-好像有点打架了 -是吗
we have now. - Yeah?
好吧 赶紧搞清楚 我们并时间不多了
Well, un-muddy them. We're not exactly made of time.
好了 我希望你先别玩那种直来直去的暴脾气的套路
Okay, I need you to press pause on the "gruff candor" routine.
你不知道我承受了多大的压力
You have no idea how much pressure I'm under.
我还以为那是你的专长呢
I thought that was your thing.
能扛住一切问题的杰出科学家
Brilliant scientist that everything's hanging on.
是啊 世事无常
Yeah, well, things change.
并不是每一个问题
And not every problem
都能靠你自己能弄明白的
is something you can figure out on your own.
你想做维系这艘船的人
You try being the one to keep this ship together
这样我们就不会死 我们在历史上做过的事
so we don't die and-and erase everything
也不会被抹杀
we've ever done from history.
即使我们恢复正常
And even if we make it back,
我们追寻的先祖科技 那也是
this Progenitor technology we re after-- it's...
完全不一样的东西
it's different. It's...
比我以前做过的任何东西都要宏大
it's bigger than anything I have taken on before.
你并不是孤身一人
You're not in any of it alone.
我现在能帮上什么忙吗
What can I do to help, right now?
我需要完成缓冲器的校准
Well, I-I do need to finish calibrating the dampeners,
这需要一点时间 所以
which is gonna take a little time, so…..
麻烦你把等离了体冷却系统的控制权
if you could transfer control of the plasma-coolant systems
-转移到那个控制台上 -没问题
to that console? - Got it.
嘿 保罗
Hey.Paul.
让他们看看我们这一对老人家
Let's show 'em how a couple of old dogs
还是有两把刷子的
still know the best tricks.
奥沃瑟坤中尉 请运行一次
Lieutenant Owosekun, run a multiphasic
-系统的多重扫描-迈克尔 你在这里做什么
scan of the system's... - Michael, what are you doing here?
专家伯纳姆 你无权进入舰桥
Specialist Burnham. You're not authorized to be on the bridge.
你为什么没穿制♥服♥ CO-7
FIONG And why are you out of uniform?
你对你的发型做了什么
And what did you do to your hair?
-我很喜欢 -刚开始可能很难理解
Love it. -This is gonna be hard to understand at first,
也很难接受 但我来自未来
and hard to accept, but I am from the future.
保安-不 等等 求你们了
Security. -No, w-wait, please.
听着这不是 这不是什么把戏
Listen, it's not a... it's not a trick.
在我们的未来 发现号♥将执行一项非常重要的任务
In our future, Discovery is on a very important mission
去寻找一种强大的力量 而我们却被一种
to find an immense power, and we've been stalled
时间武器困住了 没必要这样 奥沃
by a temporal weapon. No need for that, Owo. I took
几个月前在训练室里我已经挨过你一记右交叉拳了
a right cross from you in the training room a few months back.
-我可不想再体验一次 -电脑
I don't need that experience that again. -Computer,
扫描舰上是否有迈克尔·伯纳姆的生命迹象
scan the ship for Michael Burnham's life signs.
迈克尔·伯纳姆的生命迹象
There are two identical sets
有一模一样的两个
of Michael Burnham life signs aboard.
一个现在处于无意识状态
One is presently unconscious.
没事 没事的 她没事
It's fine. It's fine. She's fine.
我用瓦肯擒拿术把她弄晕了
I nerve pinched her.
我需要你们听我说
I just... I need you to listen to me.
在六号♥甲板有一个窗口 你心情不好的时候
There's a window on Deck Six that you sit at
你就会坐在那里
when you're having a bad day.
那里通常比观察室安静
It's usually quieter than the observation room.
你加入星际舰队是因为你在15岁的时候
You joined Starfleet because you weren't able to
没有救下你的朋友的命
save your friend when you were 15.
你喜欢通讯 是因为
And you love comms because
你以前常和你奶奶一起听
you used to listen to old radio emissions
旧式的宇宙无线电广播
MIMUNICATIONE in space with your grandmother.
而你是一个害怕与叛变者
And you're a cadet who's frightened
当室友的学员
of rooming with a mutineer.
你害怕我会因为你打鼾
You think I'm gonna knife you in your sleep
就在你睡觉的时候捅你一刀
because of your snoring.
顺便说一句 我不会的
I won't, by the way.
谢谢
Thank you.
你说你来自未来
You say you're from the future.
-是的 -你是星际舰队舰长吗
I am. - And you're a Starfleet captain?
我就是发现号♥的船长
I'm Discovery's captain.
好吧
Okay.
听我说 我目睹了联邦的崩溃
Listen to me. I have seen the Federation collapse.
我们都死了 因为我没能完成这个任务
We all die because I don't complete this mission.
我快没时间了
And I am running out of time.
然后呢 你就指望我们相信这一切吗
And, what, you just expect us to believe all of this?
不 但埃瑞安会相信我的
No. But Airiam will believe me.
我知道你们都信任她
And I know you all trust her.
为什么
Why?
很抱 歉我很抱歉不得不这么做
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry to have to do this.
说吧 迈克尔
Speak, Michael.
我见过你是怎么死的
I've seen how you die.
不 不 不 别这样 不
Oh, no, no, no, don't do that. No.
如果你们不把她弄出舰桥 那我来
If you won't get her off the bridge, I will.
从现在起的396天之后
396 days from now...
哦 埃瑞安 我们每天都在想你
Oh, Airiam, we miss you every day.
-住嘴 迈克尔 别说了 -听着 我当时就在场
Stop. Michael, st... Don't... - Listen, I was there.
一个人工智能程序感染了你的增幅器
An AI program infects your augmentation.
够了
Enough.
你为我们牺牲了一切
You sacrifice everything for us.
那是骗人的 因为我们不会让她这么做的
That's a lie. Because we would never let her do that.
但别无他法
There was no other way.
她会反抗的
She'd fight it off.
有些战斗注定是赢不了的
Some fights can't be won.
她永远不会轻易放弃的
She would never give up like that.
我会的
I would.
如果真到了那个地步 我会的
If it came to that, I would.
放下相位枪 布莱斯
Phaser down, Bryce.
你需要我们做什么
What do you need from us?
每个人各就各位
Everyone to their stations.
我们要把曲速增加到最大
We are going to maximum warp.
她成功了 她真的成功了
She did it. She damn well did it.
她总能成功
She always does.
好了 我快好了
All right, um, I'm almost done.
准备好时间粒子稳定器
Uh, be ready with the chroniton stabilizer.
听我的指令 把它连接到虫子上
Attach it to the bug on my mark.
好 都可以了
Yep, all good.
好吧 我们还有三分钟
Yeah, okay, uh, we have three minutes left.
时间紧迫 但我们能赶上
It'll be close, but I think we can make it.
离控制台远点
Step away from the console.
说你们俩呢
Both of you.
我们已经达到了最高速度 指挥官
We've reached maximum speed, Commander.
已经准备好按照你的指令 打破曲速气泡
Ready to break the warp bubble on your mark.
谢谢你 中尉
Thank you, Lieutenant.
惊艳的技术
Fascinating technology.
我希望自己能有机会多了解一些
I wish I were going to be around to learn more about it.
-对不起-不用
I'm sorry. - Don't be.
如果事情如你所说
If things go the way you expect,
我也不会记得了
I won't remember anyway.
-他们准备好了吗 -应该准备好了
Are they ready to go? - They should be.
雷纳 你们都准备好了吗
Rayner. Are we all set?
其实呢 我们遇到麻烦了
Actually, we have a problem.
过去的你不想再把事情搞砸
Your past self doesn't want to screw up again.
斯塔麦兹中尉
Lieutenant Stamets,
我不知道那个变形人和她的朋友
I don't know what that shapeshifter and her friend
给你灌了什么迷魂汤
have said to fool you,
但是你要关闭曲速核心
but you are going to shut down the warp core
让船停下来 马上
and stop the ship. Now.
那么
Um, so,
-就像我说的 这是因为 -我觉得你需要
like I said, it's because of... - Uh, I think you need
下来和你自己好好谈谈
to come down here and have a little talk with yourself.
我没时间赶到了
I would never make it in time.
我们还有不到三分钟的时间
We have less than three minute.
雷纳 你们得必须自己处理了
Rayner, you have to handle this.
我想要的不过是请你
What-what I really need is for you
允许我回到控制台
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表