but just as aware of it as we are.
或许他已经想到办法了
He may have already figured it out.
知道他可能在哪儿吗
Any idea where he'd be?
波拉德医生 这边 -12号♥甲板的伤员
Dr. Pollard, over here! -What about the injured
-在哪里-我们得安置好他们
on Deck 12? - We'll get them stable,
把他们带出去 明白吗
we get them out. You got it?
明白
On it.
保罗 发生什么了
Paul? What happened?
虫子 很可怖的虫子
A bug, a scary bug.
请你听我说
Listen, please,
我得去工程部
I need to get to engineering.
天呐
Oh,God!
-我都忘了这有多疼了 -你这是贯穿伤 保罗
I forgot how bad this hurts. - You've been impaled, Paul.
我们得给你做诱导昏迷
You should be in an induced coma.
不 不 不 不行 不能这样做 佐拉
No, no, no, no, no. No, you can't do that. Zora?
佐拉是谁
Who is Zora?
不行 她现在还不存在
Oh, no, she doesn't exist yet.
-你会没事的 我会帮你 -不行
You're okay. I got you. - No.
我得离开这儿
No, no. I-I need to get out of here.
我得想办法离开这儿
I need to find a way out of this.
你哪儿都不能去 你得休息
You're not going anywhere. You need to rest.
不 我得去帮忙
No, Hugh, I need to help.
我或许是唯一一个能帮上忙的了
H might be the only one who can.
-没关系的-不 不要 拜托
It's okay.-No, no, no. Please.
隐藏警报
Cloak alert.
-发生什么了-还不确定
What's happening? - Not sure yet,
但我知道上次时间循环持续时间
but I do know that last cycle lasted
比上上次长了一倍
twice as long as the one before it.
希望这次不要更长了
Hope this one's even longer.
斯塔麦兹这天在哪儿
Where's Stamets today?
根据星历 我猜是在工程部
Considering the stardate, I'm guessing engineering.
13号♥储存甲板
SgDe13,
直接通过U交通井
direct via service shaft Upsilon.
怎么走了远路
Why are we taking a long-cut?
13号♥甲板可以进入工程部 而且通常都没人
13 can access engineering and it's usually empty.
-因地制宜 -是啊 过去发生的任何改变
Temporal Prime Directive. - Right. Any change in our past
-都有可能影响整个未来 -没错
could alter our entire future. - Exactly.
那我们就也不能让
Then we can't let the ship's computer
船上的电脑发现我们在这儿
know that we're here either.
这是发现号♥改造过的系统
This is after Discovery's retrofit,
应该能识别我们的生物特征
so it'd be able to recognize our biometric readings.
你有最高权限代码吗
You got an override code for that?
明智
Good thinking.
谢了
Thanks.
怎么开启黑色警报了
We just went to black alert.
现在是什么时间来着
What was the stardate again?
怎么 发生什么了
Why, what happens?
欧西拉袭击了发现号♥
Osyraa attacks Discovery.
13号♥甲板需要援助
I need backup on 13!
买♥♥个好点的头盔吧
Get a better helmet.
你不是发现号♥的船员 你叫什么
You're not Discovery crew. What's your name?
洛克 中校
Commander... Lock.
我在执行临时任务
I'm on temporary assignment.
多谢了
Thanks for the save.
我欠你一次
I owe you one. - Yeah, well,
那就去雷德酒吧请我喝一杯维斯珀马提尼吧
buy me a drink at Red's. Vesper martini.
加满冰
Icecold.
这样才最好喝
Only way to drink them.
注意安全
Staysafe.
避开点那些带着桶子头盔的人
Steer clear of the bucketheads,
别担心 我们会处理好的
and don't worry. We'll get out of this.
也会把你的脸治好
So will your face.
里诺没怀疑吧
All good with Reno?
没有 我告诉她我在执行临时任务
Fine. Told her I was a temp.
这儿又发生什么了
What happened here?
不知道
Noidea.
看上去像是多年没人来过这儿了
Looks like no one's been here in years.
连日期都查不到
Can't even get a stardate.
电脑闪的像是要宕机了
Computer's glitching like it's on its last legs.
你听到了吗
Can you hear that?
世事不可强求
♪Qué será, será♪
该来的
♪Whatever will be♪
总会来临
♪Will be♪
未来之事无需烦忧
♪The future's not ours to see♪
世事不必强求
♪Qué será, será♪
该来的总会来临
♪What will be, will be.♪
有人吗
Hello?
舰长 是你吗
Captain? Is that you?
还是又是我的一场梦
Or is this another dream?
嗨 佐拉
Hi, Zora.
这不是梦
It's not a dream.
你和船员几十年前就死了
You and the crew died decades ago.
这是在做梦吧
Is this a dream?
不 真的是我
No, it's really me.
现在是何年何月
What year is this?
3218年
3218.
差不多三十年以后
That's almost 30 years in the future.
这儿发生什么了 佐拉
What happened here, Zora?
我的记忆大多都 抱歉 我
Most of my memory is….. I'm sorry,l
我不太想的起来了
I can't exactly recall.
但你担心的还是发生了
But the outcome you feared came to pass.
先祖的技术落入敌手
The Progenitors' technology fell into the wrong hands.
显示屏外面是什么
What's outside the viewscreen?
你死了
You died.
你们都死了
You all died.
佐拉 给我们看看外面是什么
Zora, show us what's out there.
联盟总部
Federation headquarters.
仅剩的部分
What's left of it.
在星际舰队找到发现号♥
By the time Starfleet found Discovery
并且瓦解掉时间吞噬体时
and deactivated the Krenim chronophage,
已经太晚了
it was too late.
拉克和莫尔早就跑得无影无踪了
L'ak and Moll were too far ahead.
-那艘船是布林号♥吗 -是的
Is that ship Breen? -Yes.
他们不知怎么得到了先祖的技术
Somehow, they got the Progenitors' technology.
在我们被从时间循环救出来的几周后
They launched a devastating attack a few weeks after
他们发动了毁灭性的攻击
we were rescued from the time cycling.
他们一定是给莫尔和拉克出价最高的人
They must have been Moll and L'ak's highest bidders.
知道吗 在我第一次走上舰桥之时
You know, when I first walked onto this bridge,
我用尽了所有力气
it took every ounce of strength I had
才没有转身逃跑
not to turn around and run back off.
我如此尊敬星际舰队
I respected Starfleet too much
坚信在我的所作所为之后 这是我应受的
to believe I deserved to be here after what I had done.
你说的是那次叛变吗
You're talking about the mutiny.
可是看看你现在
But look where you ended up.
你绝对是星际舰队中唯—一个
You have to be the only person in Starfleet
由登船时的囚犯变成飞船舰长的人
to captain a ship that you first boarded as a prisoner.
所以
So…..
你是怎么做到的
how'd you do it?
我从不放弃
I never gave up.
所以只追踪时间周期还不够
So, tracking the time cycles isn't enough.
样本太少 无法找到规律
Sample size is too small to get a pattern.
就算找到了时间虫
Even if we find the bug,
也没办法让它们失效
we won't be able to deactivate it.
佐拉 有什么想法吗
Zora, any ideas?
舰长 或许你需要更多数据
Perhaps you need more data, Captain.
还有其他变量吗
What other variables are there?
有很多 中校
Many, Commander.
飞船的位置 距离和速度
The ship's location, distance and speed.
-就是这个 速度 -这有什么相干吗
That's it, the speed. - Why would that matter?
因为我们不仅仅是在穿越时间
'Cause we're not just traveling through time,
也是在穿越空间
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表