But I'm not sure I'm okay with that.
是啊 我能理解
Yeah, I get that.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
我们往回走的时候 吉纳尔说了些什么
Jinaal said something as we were walking back,
他是对的
and he was right.
我确实在追寻
I amsearching.
这项科技
This technology,
就是我们与那些设计了所有
it's the closest that we'll ever get
我们所知生物的存在最近距离的接触了
to the beings who designed life as we know it.
也许在旅程结束时
Maybe by the end of the journey,
我们会找到我们想要的答案
we willfind the answers we need.
我们都会找到
Both of us.
共生体的生命是一段跨越几个世纪的旅程
The life of a symbiont is a journey that spans centuries.
它经历的每一个宿主都会改变它
Each host it passes through changes it,
反过来 它也会改变每一个宿主
and it changes each in return.
这给我们的教训是
The lesson this teaches us is
每个生命都是一段旅程
that every life is a journey.
都是一系列的变化
A series of changes.
我们必须努力去理解我们在旅途中邂逅的一切生命
We must work to understand thoe we encounter on our journey.
我们必须选择去沟通
We must choose to connect.
不只是其他人
Not just with others...
也和我们自己沟通
but also, with ourselves.
有时我们会失败
Sometimes we fail.
有时我们会成功
Sometimes we succeed.
不管怎样 我们必须不懈努力
Either way, we must keep tryin.
因为我们必须这么做
Because we have to.
因为我们都在寻找生命的意义
Because we're all looking for meaning in our lives.
最后
And in the end,
我们之间的联♥系♥
the connections we make
会指引我们最终的归宿
will lead us there.
谢谢你 格雷
Thank you, Gray.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表